Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: @@@ Can other Ethiopian ethnic regions able to lead themselves without Amhara intellectuals and businessses?!

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jul 2019, 15:57

TembienLiberation wrote:
22 Jul 2019, 15:48
Once we dump you denqoros, and suffer from the consequences, you will begg us back!
TembienLiberation

you would have a point if u r talking about the Golden .. look what did Amhara rule achieved for the last 150 years poverty while look what the golden achieved can u name one thing that amhara achieved under ur rule .. it must be tangible like road, house industrial zone, condominium, electric train, hydro dam, 50 university etc something like that can u name one ..

give u one u build 5000 church in Ethiopia that i will give up now pls list one only one achievement that out shine what golden did or improved on your achievement... must stand by it self your achievement ...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: @@@ CAN OTHER ETHIOPIAN ETHNIC REGIONS ABLE TO LEAD THEMSELVES & CITIES WITHOUT AMHARA INTELLECTUALS & BUSINESSES?!

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jul 2019, 16:29

TembienLiberation

i said name one achievement i didn't say one man business but over all achievement as government what did u do for the last 150 years .. u worry about 27 years u had 150 years according to you 3000 years what did u do in all that time u want more

u did not see what Amhara region look like under ur rule ..

if u r talking about Addis Ababa it is build by Italian 98.7% u just lived in what the Italian build not even color the building or repair the building after that let alone build your own.. in derg time he build one cement factory that all even he did not allowed one house to be build under Derg cement the whole 200 bag worth only 400 birr today only one bag cost 400 birr why because look around u how much house project is up and running ..

sometime even mengistu haile mariam got trillion dollar aid money from Russia in todays money but what did he do with the money he blow it up in war, he did not even ask the Russian to build him one hydro dam what a loser

king haile had the American, the English, the French, the Italy the German in their speed dial but the kind did not even ask worth will project... the Arab ask the American to dig for oil and look what the relationship produce .. the king haile could have asked the American to dig for the oil but he did not do it and look. how we live in poverty ..

about tplf getting aid from all over the place that need skill .. let see how much Dr. Abiy going to get

why go any farther to see what the Amhara going to do if they have power .. go to Addis Ababa and see for yourself all s@ex industry own by Amhara ... they love sport bar, night club, spa, beauty this beauty that ... u will not see any Amhara engaged in constrictive business everything must be some what blood money that give ill to society
now go to Dc, USA THE SAME THING BAR AND BAR MORE BAR ..

ONE MORE THING ... if u think no region will survived without Amhara ታድያ ምን አለማመጠህ። ተዎቸው ልክ ልካቸውን ሲያገኙ ይለምኑህ አይደለም እንድትመጣ

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: @@@ CAN OTHER ETHIOPIAN ETHNIC REGIONS ABLE TO LEAD THEMSELVES & CITIES WITHOUT AMHARA INTELLECTUALS & BUSINESSES?!

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jul 2019, 16:53

idiot Kitaw Ejigu is not Amhara he is born in Bonga, this prove u r Eritrean ... beside even Kitaw Ejigu amahra it doesnt count because he did not do anything for mama Ethiopia i dont care let alone NASA let him work in mars itself what it count is what he did for mama Ethiopia... next time google their name just because they speak Amharic it doesnt mean they r an amhara... why are u repeating yourself i already answer about aid money...

your dear father mengistu haile mariam got trillion dollar in today currency from Russian where all those aid money gone ..
beside why r u holding TPLF FOR aid money aid money come because TPLF BEGGED or fix their police to suit the donor... no body can just give u billion of dollar u must do something no other Africa do so ....aid money is not what Ethiopia earn so why u care if they spend the money .. now u might say he begged on in the name of Ethiopia then take the fk shame too.. u cant shame them for begging and want to share the aid money doesnt cut it..

the only think u buda people hold tplf is for the money the borrowed against Ethiopian name not aid money ... u should be happy if they give u some at all.. have a nice life

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jul 2019, 21:54

just to win argument dont dig deep,, if Kitaw Ejigu was neftegna Amhara born in Bonga .. he should be loyal to his people not to Neftegna or Amhara

if war started bettewn Bonga and Amhara if KITAW eJIGU stand fo r Amhara then this mean if Bonga displaced the Amhara who live in Bonga they will have a point.. Kitaw Ejigu loaylity should have been for his own home town and free the Bonga people from poverty instead he choice to wast his time with G7 WAS 36 army..

Kitaw Ejigu should have stand with his people not with Neftegna.. even if he is Neftegna.. this way he would have corrected history mistake .. even now i am not saying kitaw Ejigu, is an Amhara there is no proof he is .. beside i dont even care if he is bonga or not because this guy died for amhara who slaved the Bonga people ..

kitaw Ejigu, had a lot of knowledge about phone technology instead of doing that he join what he doesnt know which is politic this guy can be Amhara if u see him speak he is not Sharpe like Amhara he is real Bonga citizen who speak his mind without filtration... sometime u think he is crazy what he was saying but every Netegan didnot say anything because the emperor have no cloth.. no body going to tell him his mistake because he is NASA water boy... i am sorry bonga had only one hero and they lost it for the Amhara .. i am heart broken about this man..