Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

ጉራጌ ያዲሳባ አካል፡ 75 Miles From Sheger Gurage Is The Suburb of Addis Abeba በሚቀጥለው 30 አመት ጉራጌ ያዲስ አበባ መናፈሻ መናገሻ ከተማ ትሆናለች !!

Post by Horus » 24 Jul 2019, 01:36

የጉራጌ አገር ቤት ካዲስ አበባ 75 ማይል ወይም 125 ኪሎ ሜትር ላይ የሚገኝ አገር ነው። ዛሬ የትም በሰለጠኑት አገሮች 75 ማይል ያንድ ሰዓት የመኪና መንገድ ነው። ስለዚህ በትንሹም ቢሆን ለተማሩና ለሚያስቡ ሰዎች ያለኝ ምክር ይህ ነው ። የጉራጌ ሀይወት ሆነ የደፊት መድረሻ ያዲስ አበባ አንድ አካል መሆን ነው። ይህን ያላዩ መሃይም መሆን ነው። ጉራጌ ሲፈጠርም ያዲስ አእባ ሕዝብ ነው። ነገም ጉራገ ያዲሳባ አካል ነው ምትሆን !!

ዛሬ ሰዎች 1 ሰአት በየቀኑ ወደ ስራ የሚነዱት ርቀት ነው። የዛሬ 30 አመት እኔ በህይወት እያለሁ ሰዎች ወልቂጤ እየኖሩ በቀኑ አዲስ አበባ እየሰሩ የሚመላለሱበት ሁኔታ እናያለን።

ስለዚህ የጉራጌ ሃሳቢዮች በያገሩ ካሉ አላማ ቢስ የጎሳ ንትርክ ውስጥ መጨማለቅ ሳይሆን ጉራጌ እንደ አዲስ አበባ አካል ምን ማድረግ እንዳለበት ፕላን ማዘጋጀት ነው ስራቸው !!

The Guraghe people (/ɡʊəˈrɑːɡeɪ/)[5] are an Ethiopian Semitic-speaking ethnic group inhabiting Ethiopia.[2] The Gurage people traditionally inhabit a fertile, semi-mountainous region in southwest Ethiopia, about 125 kilometers southwest of Addis Ababa, bordering the Awash River in the north, the Gibe River (a tributary of the Omo River) to the southwest, and Lake Zway in the east. In addition, according to the 2007 Ethiopian national census the Gurage can also be found in large numbers in Addis Ababa, Oromia Region, Dire Dawa, Harari Region, Somali Region, Amhara Region, Gambela Region, Benishangul-Gumuz Region, and Tigray Region.[6]
Last edited by Horus on 24 Jul 2019, 02:12, edited 5 times in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: ጉራጌ ያዲሳባ አካል፡ 75 Miles From Sheger Gurage Is The Suburb of Addis Abeba በሚቀጥለው 30 አመት ጉራጌ ያዲስ አበባ መናፈሻ መናገሻ ከተማ ትሆናለች

Post by Horus » 24 Jul 2019, 02:26

ደሞ ኢዜማ በቤተንዳ ጉራጌ በምድረ ጉራጌ በደንብ ያሸንፋል ፣ በትክክል የዜጋ ፓርቲ እስከ ሆነ !

Horus
Senior Member+

Re: ጉራጌ ያዲሳባ አካል፡ 75 Miles From Sheger Gurage Is The Suburb of Addis Abeba በሚቀጥለው 30 አመት ጉራጌ ያዲስ አበባ መናፈሻ መናገሻ ከተማ ትሆናለች

Post by Horus » 24 Jul 2019, 02:50

Outside Investors and Gurage investors - need to come to the land of peace, work ethic and the culture of Ker and Balance !!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 24 Jul 2019, 06:39

I share your optimism, Horus. The very concept of the tribal politicians doctrine has been Ethiopia will not change. You were born in Adwa, and you die in Adwa, they have believed. But change is universal, Ethiopia is not exception.
I was born and raised in Addis, but I hardly know the new Addis.
If I have thirty more years to live, which I very much doubt that I do, yes, I am certain to see those Gurages who could afford modern cars work in Addis at day and go back home to their families in Gurage zone at night. This might trigger a heart attack for tribal politicians, but it is true.
As for your conversion of miles to kilometers, you made a slight error. 75 miles equals 120.701 kilometers.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 24 Jul 2019, 12:19

ሳም
ለራስ ሲቆሱ አያሳንሱ ይባል የለ! 125 ክሜ ክ75 ማ ትንሽ የበልጣል ግን 75 ማ በሰአት ስለ ሚወደድ ትንሽ ለራሴ አዳልሁና ራዉንድ ዳዉን አረጉት !! ይቅርታ

በሚቀጥለው 30 አመትኮ የሕዝቡ ቁጥር ቢያንስ 250 ሚሊዮን ነው ሚሆን፤ አዲሳባ ብቻ 15 ሚሊዮን ይገባል፤ በሁለተኛው አለም ጦርነት ወቅት የመላ ኢትዮጵያ ሕዝብ ማለት ነው። ይህም ማለት ባዲሳባ 150 ክሜ ራዲየስ ያሉት መንደሮች ሁሉ ትላልቅ ከተሞች ነው ሚሆኑ፤ ዴሞግራፊክስ !!! በቃ

30 አመት ትንሽ ጊዜ ነው እስፖርትና ሌላ ሌላውን አጠናክር፣ መጪውን ድራማ ለማየት !! ኬር