Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: እዝቅኤል ገቢሳ የዘመናችን የተማሩ ደንቆሮች ተምሳሌት፤ የPh.Dዎች ሁሉ ማፈሪያ

Post by Degnet » 06 Aug 2019, 13:42

sun wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 13:31
Horus wrote:
04 Aug 2019, 19:50
ዉሸታም፤ ከሁለተኛው ጦርነት ወዲህ ካማራ ጋር የገዙ ኦሮሞች ናቸው። አዲሱ የኢትዮጵያ ትውልድ በነቂስ ተነስቶ የኒህን ደንቆሮ ዝብርቅርቅ መሻር አለበት ።

Who is that extremist fanatic Walta guy? :|
Not only that I had some respect for him but not here,sewyewn aschenekew/te'egestu lela neger new.Aye Naga Tuma,where is your philosophic thoughts?
Last edited by Degnet on 06 Aug 2019, 13:43, edited 1 time in total.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 06 Aug 2019, 13:43

Naga Tuma wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 13:12
banebris2013 wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 09:10
TGAA wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 00:56
Ezkael is a puffed up buffoon who equate making ridiculous statement as the height of intellectual achievement . the statements such as the time is for the Oromos to govern Ethiopia because Amharas and Tigrians have had their turn to govern. There is no Ethiopian nationality . There is no a citizenship politics,etc. shows that he and his groups are being embolden by no response response they are getting when they cross all the red lines. Andy has has made a brief response to Eskale's brain air leak , but Most Ethiopian politicians need to stop their meek silence when the so called Oromo activist denied and insult the nation on national TV. what kind of democracy they are taking about when their very national existence is discarded as none existence . Ezkael there is no Ethiopian statement is not an intellectual exerciser but a political attack on the very existence of Ethiopia for which million Ethiopians shed their blood,and for which there are millions who are ready to do the same. Ezkael must have thought that Ethiopian people 'tolerance as a sign that there is no Ethiopian to defend their country. No outside enemy denied our existence, though they come to challenge us, This imbecile however using our national TV to tell us we don't exist is the insult of all insults , And for Ethiopian politicians not to respond in the strongest terms when their very national existence is being insulted is very disgusting and coward act. Grow up some spine people, even the good man Abey started to smell a cowards and his statements have become less unguarded.
TGAA
Can you please explain what Ethiopian nationality is and how you can get it? Is being Ethiopian citizen same as being Ethiopian national? Prof Ezkael did not get his PHD from church nor he bought it. So hold up your emotion and try to understand what he is saying. As long as you are filled with hate and partisan thinking, you never come up with anything positive no matter what and how he says.
I am going to assume that you have understood well enough what he was saying in this interview and ask you what you understood based on his expressed views in this interview. I have met him once at OSA conference years ago; I had heard about him and went to meet him at the meeting hall in good faith. He started to act, without my call, as if I was there to challenge his intellect. I found it a bit odd. I was unable to discover an apt intellect in his expressed views.

I started to listen to this interview without bias, including putting down that first impression. I have failed again to discover that apt intellect. I wish I didn't have to criticize our few academics; I wish I had the pleasure of reading more of their academic works in high standard peer reviewed journals. Not challenging the fallacies in their expressed views would be doing disservice to their profession. Brutal peer review doesn't allow that.

So, assuming that you have tried "to understand what he was saying," what did you understand from his parroting of the phrase አሃዳዊ ስርኣት? How does it conceptually compare with the expression "one nation ... with liberty and justice for all?" Did you understand from his expressed view whether what he means by his parroted phrase is conceptually the same or different from this expression?

What did you understand from his parroting of the word and phrase ብሄር and ህብረ ብሄር. Perhaps, your own expressed view here can help answer this question though I am unsure whether he was parroting it. Is there any such a thing as national without a nation?

Did his እኔ ያቦካሁት የበሰለ ነው፣ ሌላዉ ያቦካዉ ጥሬ ነበር kind of argument convince you? Just recently, I came across another interview of another Ethiopian intellect. In that interview, I heard a simple idea about making federalism work for an average Ethiopian mother by taking the country's bureaucracy closest to her as much as possible, or something to that effect. Such an original idea out of which many many papers on economy can be generated. Which intellect's view did you find more sound. I am hoping you wouldn't let your village affinity overpower a faculty's infinity in reacting to both intellectuals.

What is more, what kind of a professor argues against a potentially valid thesis that he is in a position to quickly find out the validity of the thesis thrown at him? Do you think it is difficult to find out by him or by you, if you wish, if his assertion in this interview to the effect ቃለ ጉባኤ ላይ ኣንድ ሰዉ የተናገረዉን እንደ እዉነት ተቀብለህ is absolutely invalid. It appears to me the potential invalidity of his assertion is in plain sight. He can take a walk to the concerned constituency in the city or country to validate the report. My point here is without having the burden of proof in his hands from such a quick and convenient exercise, how can he, as a Professor, make that kind of argument?

Getting a PhD credential opens an opportunity for one to bring a scientific thought to a successful peer reviewed publication of that scientific thought. If you agree with this view and supposing you have clearly understood the Professor's expressed views in this interview, supposing his views here were organized for a publication in a high standard scientific journal, supposing you were an anonymous reviewer of the paper, would you recommend to the publisher to reject it or accept it? A simple reject or accept answer would suffice.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 06 Aug 2019, 14:06

Obbo Ezkeal Gabissa made his point clear over and over despite this arada tebeye journalist tried him to talk foul. He explained his political belief with honest and confidence for those who understand Ethiopian past and present political context. It is just ridiculous to be called DenQoro by adadi mariam Debtera chulos like Horus for he is not bow down for the imperial Ethiopia.

Bravo Obbo Gabbisaa we need more of intelectuals like you who stand firm on their positions and not opportunists who flip flap with the environment to fill their belly.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Aug 2019, 14:33

EPRDF wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 14:06

Bravo Obbo Gabbisaa we need more of intelectuals like you who stand firm on their positions and not opportunists who flip flap with the environment to fill their belly.
Wow, wow, wow!

you tried to hide yourself for many years, to just finally expose your inner self within this short time span.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2019, 14:36

DefendTheTruth wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 14:33
EPRDF wrote:

Wow, wow, wow!

you tried to hide yourself for many years, to just finally expose your inner self within this short time span.

ddt, u always miss the point it doesnt mean u have to support amhara to be an Ethiopia u can still support oromo and be an Ethiopian..

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 06 Aug 2019, 14:37

Obbo defend,

Maal jaachuu fettea? naafiingele elaborate godiimea

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 06 Aug 2019, 14:45

EPRDF wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 14:37
Obbo defend,

Maal jaachuu fettea? naafiingele elaborate godiimea
You thought that you couldn't expose yourself, isn't it?

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 06 Aug 2019, 14:54

Obbo defend,

I still do not get it. What do you mean by saying exposing yourself.

As far as I am concerned, nothing has changed on my political stand thus far. All radicals from any corner of the country must die and go to their grave.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 06 Aug 2019, 14:55

EPRDF wrote:
Obbo Ezkeal Gabissa made his point clear over and over despite this arada tebeye journalist tried him to talk foul. He explained his political belief with honest and confidence for those who understand Ethiopian past and present political context. It is just ridiculous to be called DenQoro by adadi mariam Debtera chulos like Horus for he is not bow down for the imperial Ethiopia.

What was his point? discrediting Ethiopian citizenship in lieu of promoting ethnic citizenship? or the denial of shared heritage and forcing one to choose one over the other? Or as historian having no knowledge of Minilik ? or the classic over simplification of the feudal system and its attachment to the then beneficiaries? Or the forceful pronouncement that Federation is only of ethnically as is now practiced and any other discussion is tantamount to arguing for unitary state? Or his belief that the constitution has been agreed up on by all the citizenry of the country? which even goes directly against the facts as told by Negasso Gidada, :mrgreen: I do understand tho, that anything that helps TPLF revive at such critical point is of huge importance. :mrgreen: This choma ras ...is something in his own class of dimwits :mrgreen:

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 06 Aug 2019, 16:18

Wendime zilmaknun,

Obbo Gabbisa has clearly stated his point of view and in what he believes in over the current Ethiopian political situation.

He did not discredit Ethiopian citizenship nor he denounced those who fight for unitary state. He repeatedly said that those forces can fight for unitary dream under democratical procedure as long as they abide by the law of the land and its constitution. He specifically said he respects their right.
I don't know what else one needs more if you tell me.

He further stated that they have the right to amend articles and provisions of the constitution in accordance with the constitution amendment procedures. He stressed on his position by stating that he strongly believes in multinational federal democratic Ethiopia and not Ahadawi Seraat because of the dark history in which the country had been through in the past due to absolute centeralised form of governance (Ahadawi ) by Atseyat. That is his view that shared by millions others which he is entitled to.

And he said he doesn’t know Menelik and so do I. I never lived Menilik”s era. To me Menilik is a history who lived in the late 19th century. He has his good and bad deed which I read it in history texts. Other than that I know lil or I know none what kind of character he was, what he used to eat, what was his hobby, how he lived and died. So does Obbo Gabissa who tried to tell his interviewer the same.

Everything what he said is crystal clear and nothing is there hard to grasp.
ነገረኛ ና አናጋሪ፣ በሃሰት መስካሪ፣ ወረቀት ጫሪን ያዝብን አቦ
አሜን

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 06 Aug 2019, 21:25

ERRDF,

ነጮች ሲተርቱ፣ ተመሳሳይ ላባ ያላቸው ወፎች አብረው ይበራሉ ይላሉ (birds of the same feather flock together) ! ወይም ባማርኛ ግምና ግም አብሮ ያዝግም እንደሚለው ማለት ነው። ያንተ ምሁር ነኝ ባልይ በዜጋ ፖለቲካ ማለትም በሰብአዊ ልዕኡል ግለሰብና በመንጋ ወይም በቡድን መካከል ያለውን ምድርና ሰማይ የሚያክል ልዩነት አጥርቶ ያልገባው የመንጋ ካልቸራል ሶሲዮሎጂ ቀባጣሪ ስለ ፖለቲካዊ ፍልስፍና ሆነ ፖለቲካዊ ተኦሪ ወስጥ ገብቶ የዜጋ ፖለቲካ የሚባል የለም ቢል የተማረ ዝንጀሮ በሳቅ ድዱን ያደማል!! አንተም ብትሆን ባንድ ነጻና ልኡል ግለሰብ እና ባንድ የሰዎች መንጋ መሃል ያለውን ልዩነትና ያም እንዴት በፕለቲካ እንደሚከሰት ምታቅ አይመስለኝም። አለያ የገቢሳ ቲፎዞ ባልሆንክ !!!