Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Thomas H

Shocking: Oromia regional government banned interethnic marriages

Post by Thomas H » 05 Aug 2019, 16:09

Masud
Member+

Re: Shocking: Oromia regional government banned interethnic marriages

Post by Masud » 05 Aug 2019, 16:37

The Husband she is talking about is in barber shop.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 05 Aug 2019, 16:50

The great Oromo outsmarted and out shined worada woyane, in one year Oromo accomplished for Oromo agenda than 25 years Diqala Meles for Tigray. Purity send you to heaven but Diqalanet ship you to hell like Meles.

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 05 Aug 2019, 17:53

Halafi,
What is next? What should I do with my Gojame fiancée ?

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 05 Aug 2019, 18:00

Thomas H wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 16:09

Really? :lol:
Now that you have lost even the most minimum credibility just keep manufacturing fake news and fairy tales for the mentally challenged.
:P :P

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 05 Aug 2019, 18:17

Thomas H wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 17:53
Halafi,
What is next? What should I do with my Gojame fiancée ?
First, find a Tigrayan girl is not circumcised like the Gojjame that way you will not miss her.

Second, dump Buda Gojjame before you plant Diqala in Tigray soil.

Third, you can run for president nation of Tigray since you are pure unpolluted Agaazian from the Geezland.

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 05 Aug 2019, 22:51, edited 1 time in total.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 05 Aug 2019, 18:28

TembienLiberation wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 16:29
Poor Ethiopians are paying for the Tigre Liberation (TPLF) Toxic ethnic politics. You have washed the Rat Gallas and others against the Amhara and Tegaru. TPLFs are enjying in Mekelle and abroad while the poor Amhara and Tigray people are paying your price.

You should feel self guilty like the Amercans white do for the African Americans.

May you and your generation die horrible death. :roll:
Hmm... 8)

TimbahiyyaLiberation,

Like the one which happened in Bahir Dar?

Are you now calling "horrible death" on tplf oligarchs and their loyal cadre, Thomas H.? Keep in mind that they have lots of money and lots of honey to survive the waves whether on the ground and or in the wet caves.

Leave alone the gallant and the egalitarian patriotic humanist Lions, the great and fair minded Oromos who are here to promote the healing, peace, equality and justice for all so as to move forwards and close prisons and concentration camps, letting out all the different types of prisoners to go free and fly high, even over your sinful stupid dirty baboon head just like the birds in the blue sky, singing and chanting appetizing pleasant melodies from the new and fresh memories.

Not only that, even Ethiopians who are/were suffering in the jails and prisons of foreign countries are/were being approached by the current transitional and transformational government and then negotiated and allowed to go free and travel to their beloved mother country, Mamma Ethiopia, together with the new Ethiopian head of state for the first time in 3000 years of Ethiopian history.

Previous Ethiopian leaders used to urge foreign governments to keep Ethiopian prisoners in their jails under harsh conditions and for life long so that those governments need not be disturbed in any way. Qefo ras weslatta sid tultulla wanbade!
8)

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 05 Aug 2019, 18:58

Masud wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 16:37
The Husband she is talking about is in barber shop.

Here it seems that TembienLiberation is having a nice traditional haircut of his own choice before Thomas H. arrives for his turn. :P

The interview:

“Interviewer: 'So Frank Zappa, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?'
Frank Zappa: 'You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table? :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 05 Aug 2019, 21:08

what those displace saying heart breaking

but truth to be told .. the Amhara displaced 100,000 Golden citizen but the Golden state did not say anything they accepted their people
when 3 million oromo displaced from Somalia the oromia state did not cause any problem they just accepted their people
when son of oromia pm, was visiting Arab country he did not cause noise he just bring his people ... no question ask..
now when oromo displaced squatters instead of Amhara region saying bring them i will accept them they want nothing to do with them in fact they want the government to take them back to oromia where they were displaced

what i dont understand is if oromia are that much hateful and they dont like me .. why should i go back where i am not wanted..በኦሮምያ ወርቅ ይታፈሳል ውይ ። ይህንን ያህል ለመመለስ የፈለጉት። እኔ መብት የላቸውም እያልኩ አይደለም ። ተፈራቃዬች ሕግን ሊያስረድን ሲሞክሩ የትም ቦታ የመኖር መብታቸው የተጠበቀ መሆኑን ነው። ታድያ ለምን አማራ ክልል ሄደው በስላም አይኖሩም ኦሮሞም ሚስት ያላቸው ። ኦሮሞ ለመቶ እምሳ አመት ቻላቹህ ። አሁን ደግሞ አማራ ይቻላቹሁ። እስቲ አማሮች ምን ይሆን መልሳቸው ዶክተር አባይ ካሳ ከፍለን እንላካቸው ውይ ብል።
እኔን የሚያናድደኝ የታሉ የኦሮሞ ጋዜጠኞች እስቲ እነዚህ ተፈናቃይዎች የሚባሉት ኦሮምኛ እንደሚችሉ አረጋግጡ። ለምንስ አማራ ክልል ለመሄድ እንደማይፈልጉ መጠየቅና። የአማራን ማስተዳደር በሙሉ መጠየቅ ተፈናቃዬችን እንደሚቀበሉ።

ትግሬዋች እልል በለው ነው የተቀበሏቸው። ስለዚህ አንድ አቶቢስ ሙሉ ማንንም ሳተነግሩ ተፈናቃዬችን ይዛቹሁ አማራ ክልል ውስጥ ወስዳቹሁ ለሚመለከተው ክፍል አስረክቧቸው እስቲ የአማራ ሕዝብ ዜጋቸውን በእልልታ እንደሚቀበሉ እናያለን

to me it look like those displace people try to sabotage Dr. Abiy.. if he take them back Dr. Abiy will fight with oromia state if he doesnt take them they blame him for human right abuse .. so Dr. Abiy must be smart and talk with amhara regional leader to accept their people .. and Dr. Abiy promised to pay for relocation

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2019, 06:56

this song tell the full story ... enjoy historical truth if u r Ethiopian u will enjoy it if u r Amhara claiming Ethiopia as cover u will get mad so dont watch it.. this music so powerful it should be case for study .. is it truth what this young worrier saying .. can any Amhara come and disprove it

አራት ኪሎ፤ ስድስት ኪሎ ከመባሉ በፊት
ልደታ ስፈርም የተባለው ልደታ ቤተክርስቲያን ከተስራ በኋላ ነው ። ታድያ ምን ነበር ስሙ ልደታ ከመባሉ በፊት
ቄራም እንዲሁ፤ ቄራ የተባለው ቄራ ከተስራ በኋላ ነው ። ታድያ ምን ነበር ስሙ ቄራ ከመባሉ በፊት
እንዲህ እያልን እያንዳንዱን ስፈር መመርመር አለብን፤ ታድያ ስም መቀየር ይህ የአማሮች ስራ ነው። አዳማን ናዝሬት ማለት ። ቢሾፍቱን ደብረዘይት ማለት አረ ስንቱ። እኔ የአማራ ተመራማሪ እንዚህን ስፈሮች እጥንቶ ለሕዝብ ማሳወቅ አለበት እውነት አማሮች በኢትዬዽያነት የሚያምኑ ክሆነ።