Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: I think Eritrea and Ethiopia are ready to punish tplf leaders soon.

Post by Ethoash » 06 Aug 2019, 11:39

አርትራ-ዓዲ-ጀጋኑ wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 09:08
አርትራ-ዓዲ-ጀጋኑ

1. how long we have to wait for this action movie... we r tired of seeing the trailers

2. if u win this war, i understand u will erase TPLF

3. MY WORRY is if u lose what will happened

3A. U going to cry why TPLF occupied the whole Eritrea
3B. u going to cry why TPLF make Eritrea landlocked (massawa and port Assab will break away under TPLF RULE )
3C. U GOING to cry asking for refund policy.. war is not እቃ እቃ። all sale is finial
3D. ወድህ ግባበት ጦርነት የናት ህ ቤት አይደለም ከተሽነፍክ ጠቅላላ ነው የምሽነፈው። ምንም አይነት መብት አይኖርህም በመላው ኤርትራ ። ይህንን አውቀህ ጦርነት ውስጥ ግባ በኋላ እኔ እኮ አላወቁሁም ማለት የለም።

4. no amount of excuse will be acceptable .. if u lose u lose everything there is no such thing this is a limit there is no limit what TPLF can own inside Eritrea if they win

5. all this get kick started when the Eritrean start the war.. so make TPLF day by starting war. and hoping the Amhara will help u. the Amhara never fought war in their life...

6. war is very attractive when u see those video u think u going to win the war .. u will come on top.. that might be but u should not worry about wining if u win everything is okay.. but what u should worry is about if u lose .. and do the math if it worth the risk.. if u think the risk is worth it then go head... we dont have 30 years to wait make it happened

Degnet
Senior Member+

Re: I think Eritrea and Ethiopia are ready to punish tplf leaders soon.

Post by Degnet » 06 Aug 2019, 13:31

Ethoash wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 11:39
አርትራ-ዓዲ-ጀጋኑ wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 09:08
አርትራ-ዓዲ-ጀጋኑ

1. how long we have to wait for this action movie... we r tired of seeing the trailers

2. if u win this war, i understand u will erase TPLF

3. MY WORRY is if u lose what will happened

3A. U going to cry why TPLF occupied the whole Eritrea
3B. u going to cry why TPLF make Eritrea landlocked (massawa and port Assab will break away under TPLF RULE )
3C. U GOING to cry asking for refund policy.. war is not እቃ እቃ። all sale is finial
3D. ወድህ ግባበት ጦርነት የናት ህ ቤት አይደለም ከተሽነፍክ ጠቅላላ ነው የምሽነፈው። ምንም አይነት መብት አይኖርህም በመላው ኤርትራ ። ይህንን አውቀህ ጦርነት ውስጥ ግባ በኋላ እኔ እኮ አላወቁሁም ማለት የለም።

4. no amount of excuse will be acceptable .. if u lose u lose everything there is no such thing this is a limit there is no limit what TPLF can own inside Eritrea if they win

5. all this get kick started when the Eritrean start the war.. so make TPLF day by starting war. and hoping the Amhara will help u. the Amhara never fought war in their life...

6. war is very attractive when u see those video u think u going to win the war .. u will come on top.. that might be but u should not worry about wining if u win everything is okay.. but what u should worry is about if u lose .. and do the math if it worth the risk.. if u think the risk is worth it then go head... we dont have 30 years to wait make it happened
Serahm ende nicknameh melke tefu