Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fiyameta

Great News: A Rasta Man Found Present's Mother Saba Stranded Somewhere in Jamaica

Post by Fiyameta » 07 Dec 2019, 16:21

The agame Present's mother is high and well in Jamaica. :oops:

Interviewer: "Where in Ethiopia are you from?"
Saba: "Tigray, Tigray, Tigray!"
:oops: :oops:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Great News: A Rasta Man Found Present's Mother Saba Stranded Somewhere in Jamaica

Post by Digital Weyane » 07 Dec 2019, 16:34

I cried when I watched the video. I'm so happy for my Weyane brother Present to have finally found his beloved mother after she's been missing for so many years.

Jobless Jah bless Present and I will create a GoFundMe account to raise money for a plane ticket to bring his Rasta mother back home to Tigray aka Singapore.

Temt
Member+

Re: Great News: A Rasta Man Found Present's Mother Saba Stranded Somewhere in Jamaica

Post by Temt » 07 Dec 2019, 16:42

Digital Weyane wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 16:34
I cried when I watched the video. I'm so happy for my Weyane brother Present to have finally found his beloved mother after she's been missing for so many years.

Jobless Jah bless Present and I will create a GoFundMe account to raise money for an air ticket to bring his mother back home to Tigray aka Singapore.

That is very kind of you to offer the lying Agame an air ticket for his mom. But, I believe she would be better off staying in Jamaica since the Rasta appear to be as confused as the late old Emperor they worshiped.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 07 Dec 2019, 16:48

Reading the video comment below also made me cry for Present's mother. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ras Zacka Reyas
2 years ago
we in jamaica selase church help saaba as muchas we can in abune yesehaq home for the aged.it tells us how divided ethnic lines in ethiopia are.so many embassy people already known her as the consul just opened shop in jamaica.a french reggae group brought her there and abandanoned the good lloking sister who was repeadely raped and ended up on hard drugs.life is not a bed of roses where eber young or old exists.But luckily Ethiopian church is a bastion of freedom globally.she is ok.just mentally distraught.pray for her.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 07 Dec 2019, 17:10

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Poor Wishiyee, give him some time, he will claim to be a Jamaican by blood as well.
Fiyameta wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 16:21

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 07 Dec 2019, 20:00

So far, we have raised $11, and on behalf of Present's family in Tigray we would like to thank our Weyane brother Awash for his generosity.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 07 Dec 2019, 21:03

Our Weyane pastor Degnet donated his lunch money of .50 cents, and we now have raised $11.50. Thanks pastor Degitu.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 07 Dec 2019, 22:24

Digital Weyane wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 21:03
Our Weyane pastor Degnet donated his lunch money of .50 cents, and we now have raised $11.50. Thanks pastor Degitu.
You are making progress DW, congratulations! Because I am the nicest man on earth, I like to contribute to that noble cause. But, how do I know the money will actually reach 'present's Agame mother? Because the Agames don't have a clean record of being honest? Just saying.

isuzu

Post by isuzu » 08 Dec 2019, 06:12

ascaries are really cursed ppl

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 08 Dec 2019, 06:52

This pothead b+tch has no shame to say life is rough in Ethiopia while living in one of the roughest places under the sun.
Jamaica has one of the highest crime rate (murder,rape ,robbery and drug running ).also the average jamaican does not value marriage hence single parent family and having several " Baby mothers" is very common.
Roughed up by bad men in Jamaica and discarded finally,the old [deleted] wants to come back home which she said is 'rough'.
this bloodclat woman should remain in that crime ridden island

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 08 Dec 2019, 10:23

The low iq lemagne ye lemagnezer would rather spend their loot money on destabilizing Eritrea and Ethiopia than taking care of their people. Theres more tigrayans stranded in Yemen, civil war torn country, than any other ethnicity. Wedikelbi aka qb aka afdeyu aka paaserby aka eri luv aka merhano aka c beyond come and get your aunty. Wedib.uttanela

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 08 Dec 2019, 10:35

No wonder he's reduced to eating grasshoppers. His mother never cared for him. Its not his fault he's a son of saba :mrgreen:
Fiyameta wrote:
07 Dec 2019, 16:21

wegri

Post by wegri » 08 Dec 2019, 10:47

What a great news! Finally "Present AKA Wishiye" found his mom. Congtulations Wishiye!!! :mrgreen:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 08 Dec 2019, 17:03

The agame Present's mom is begging for food in the mean streets of Kingston, Jamaica, where exchanging sex for a loaf of cornbread is very common. She said she likes it rough when she give it up for the roughnecks! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 08 Dec 2019, 17:57

Here is a twist of irony in Agame Lala land. The clause "Like father like son" got to be modified as "Like father mother like son" because of the stinking wishie as Fed_Up mockingly calls him.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 09 Dec 2019, 00:10

We have raised $33 for Present's mom and that's not enough to buy her a plane ticket to Tigray. Are there any buses that go from Jamaica to Tigray? :roll:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 09 Dec 2019, 00:29

Digital Weyane wrote:
09 Dec 2019, 00:10
We have raised $33 for Present's mom and that's not enough to buy her a plane ticket to Tigray. Are there any buses that go from Jamaica to Tigray? :roll:
Yes, there are pirates who may be kind enough to ferry her to the Somali shores, from which she could easily take a donkey or camel taxi, whichever animal she chose, to carry her to the Afar/Tigrai border. After that, however, she is on her own luck for no Afari wants to set foot on that insignificant kilil of Ethiopia. If I were her, I wouldn't tell anybody of her relationship to wushie aka present, for they will not be cooperative with her since they hate the Agame. That is for sure.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 09 Dec 2019, 00:50

LOL
Wishiyee
You had to come up with a new nick just to respond to ascaries who are tormenting you :lol: :lol:
Coward Agame!

isuzu wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 06:12
ascaries are really cursed ppl

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 Dec 2019, 02:56

Problem solved. Good News!
Thanks to our Digital Weyane team worldwide, we have raised enough money for a plane ticket, and our Weyane brother Present has requested that the money gets deposited into his personal bank account at the bank below. We did it! Congratulations to our Weyane celebrity Present of Adwa, Tigray! :mrgreen: