Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

Why Abiy didn't share his prize with Isias became $1m question

Post by EPRDF » 12 Dec 2019, 18:28

There are many speculations circulating in the international diplomatic arena for what reason the Nobel award of 2019 that went to the Ethiopian Prime Minister was not shared with his Eritrean counterpart, president Isias AfewrQi. And it is also uncovered that no word of congratulation heard to Ethiopian PM from Asmara authorities for the last sixty days, they opted silence for an unknown reason.

Under normal circumstances and as it happened many times before, the Nobel peace prize was being divided among folks who contributed to the peace.

Anyways, I don't want to go into the details, I leave that to wendime Alemneh wase to feed you.

However, for Israel/ Palestine peace accord, the Nobel Prize was split among Yitzhak Rabin, Shimon Prez, and Yassir Arafat. For the South African peace and to end the apartheid the prize was divided between Nelson Mandela and W.F. clerk.

But why now this year's prize in accordance with its traditional procedure was not split between Obbo Ababiya and Aboy AfeworQi?

The answer is very simple, and it should not have been controversial to such level around Ethiopian and Eritrean observers.

And the answer is one can fool African baboons like Qerros and Fanos, but not Ferejis. Ferenji knows in and out of every African baboon. No one can mess with Ferenji.

Ferenji knows that Aboy Isias AferworQi instigated the war and they know his hand is soaked of blood. They know he is the primary suspect and responsible person for the war itself and the destruction that took a hundred thousand lives, but it seems they just let it go.
But to hand him over their award, they just cannot do it.

[media]
[media]

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Why Abiy didn't share his prize with Isias became $1m question

Post by Ethoash » 12 Dec 2019, 18:59

EPRDF

you want the truth you can't handle the truth!

the truth is as following

DR. ABIY did not get Noble prize just for the border alone
he impmented many change .. here are few of them

1. he released all political prisoners

2. he invited back all freedom fighters OLF, ONLF, G7

3. he invited back all activist

4. he make peace with TPLF and give them immunity and allowed them to enjoy forgiveness

5. he shut down all jail and make them Museum

6. lifted all newspaper and youtuber ban .. no there is no censorship

7.reform election board

8. appoint 50% women in government post

9. allowed regional to enjoy article 39 right

10. blanket immunity for those black money holder to put their money in the bank without question

11. economy reform sale of the commanding heights the economy

12. make peace with Eritrean and open the border and start flight service

13. saved Ethiopia from failing state .. etc etc

now let us look if Isaias Afwerki side how much he contributed for peace

1. Isaias Afwerki is the benefactor of peace he got Badme

2. had Isaias Afwerki give away Badme to make peace with Dr. ABiy then Isaias Afwerki would be peace maker
as of now he is benefited from this peace will Dr. Abiy lose land to make peace..

3. u might say Badme was Eritrea yes, that is fine but what would Dr. Abiy lose if he kept no war no peace policy.. nothing but in order to make peace he was willing to give up Badme.. i know it is easy for Eritrea to say that is Eritrean land he have to give back any how .. u could not make that happened for last 20 years what make u think u will make it happened in next 100 years.

4. anyhow moving alone Isaias Afwerki did not demobilized his youth army he still kept 1 million army ... the women army getting old while in duty ..when they discharge from army they already to old to have kids

5. Isaias Afwerki did not released zero prisoners let alone political prisoners

6. Isaias Afwerki shout down the border again

7. Isaias Afwerki doesnt allowed no freedom of speech and free press

8. Isaias Afwerki did not open his economy people are dying in poverty

9. Isaias Afwerki benefactor of lifting embargo why only see what Dr. Abiy got why not see what Eritrea got .. u got embargo lifted now u r free to import all kind of technology to improve your economy

10 . to those who said why not share one million dollar with Isaias Afwerki u must be a joker what is one million dollar for Isaias Afwerki by now he might have billion dollar in Swiss bank..

anyhow the list is long .. i wish Isaias Afwerki and his foot kisser why not look Rwanda leader he doesnt need no Noble prize to develop his country .. just follow what Awash said and develop your county u r given a second chance but you r still not open for business .. when i ask open Massawa for Golden nation some idiot said no to Golden then what kind of NOble prize u want then.. just develop mama Eritrea like Djibouti dont look up to Ethiopia we r spacial people

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 13 Dec 2019, 19:24

Wendime Ethoash,

Three major criteria to win the Nobel peace prize are the following..

#1 To abolish or reduction of Military build-up and armament
#2 To bring fraternity among nations if they were involved in hostility
#3 To forge peace and cooperation between the nations ones were hostile.

The long list you came-up with is optional. The peace committee doesn't give a hoot for what is happening in your domestic politics. When they rewarded the Nobel prize to Yitzhak Rabin and Shimon prez of the Zionists, thousands of Palestinians were suffering under brutal atrocities inside Israeli confinements. In Gaza, West Bank and East Jerusalem Palestinians were getting shot between eyebrow by Israeli securities. The human rights abuse was in its highest peak in SouthAfrica when Mandela and sir Clerk were receiving the Nobel Award.

So, the main reason for laureate Prime Ministerkhegna Ductora Obbo Ababiya Ahmed Ali to win this year's award is simply he met the criteria I mentioned above.
And the committee did not want to add Aboy AfeworQi's name in the sharing list with Obbo Ababiya because they Know Aboy AfeworQi is one amazing Worebella Shifta Tigre of the horn of Africa he is.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 13 Dec 2019, 19:33

The million dollar question is....
Why didn't we Weyane get the Nobel Peace Prize award for invading Eritrea and occupying parts of its territories on behalf of the world power that unfairly awarded dictator Abiy for doing NOTHING! NOTHING! NOTHING! :evil:

That makes my Weyane bloood boil! :evil: :evil: I'm so glad that our great leader Meles is not alive to see this day! They back stabbed us and threw us like a used condom. :evil: :evil:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Dec 2019, 19:55

Well, Esu has been waging war with Ethiopia, Yemen, Djibouti, you name it. He just doesn’t have a good track record whether pertaining to peaceful resolution within Africa or international relations. Ferenji’s hate him and Africans hate him due to his arrogant conduct in AU. I like the guy but he doesn’t deserve any international award. Eritreans could give him one for his five decades of endurance and authoritarianism. Had it been a new face on Eritrean side, the prize would have definitely been split.
EPRDF wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 19:24
Wendime Ethoash,

The long list you came-up with is optional. The peace committee doesn't give a hoot for what is happening in your domestic politics. When they rewarded the Nobel prize to Yitzhak Rabin and Shimon prez of the Zionists, thousands of Palestinians were suffering under brutal atrocities inside Israeli confinements. In Gaza, West Bank and East Jerusalem Palestinians were getting shot between eyebrow by Israeli securities. The human rights abuse was in its highest peak in SouthAfrica when Mandela and sir Clerk were receiving the Nobel Award.

So, the main reason for laureate Prime Ministerkhegna Ductora Obbo Ababiya Ahmed Ali to win this year's award is simply he met the criteria I mentioned above.
And the committee did not want to add Aboy AfeworQi's name in the sharing list with Obbo Ababiya because they Know Aboy AfeworQi is one amazing Worebella Shifta Tigre of the horn of Africa he is.

Tog Wajale

Post by Tog Wajale » 13 Dec 2019, 19:58

The H.E. Mighty Of The Horn Of Africa President Esias Afewerki Have Said It Many, Many, Many Times. He Doesn't Have A Bit Obligation From The Crooks Of West White People. The Answer Is Simple, Vacate From All Occupied Eritrean Territory Before It Is Too Late, We Are Smelling Miscalculations In The Near Future & Sure Enough Not Avoidable Skirmish In Badme / Zallambessa Areas.
Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot Grow Balls And Tell The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Criminals Former Leaders To Vacate From Every Inches Of Eritreans Territory Now Before It Is Too Late.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 13 Dec 2019, 20:00

Isayas is the creator of war not peace!!!!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 13 Dec 2019, 20:04

Selam/ wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 19:55
Well, Esu has been waging war with Ethiopia, Yemen, Djibouti, you name it. He just doesn’t have a good track record whether pertaining to peaceful resolution within Africa or international relations. Ferenji’s hate him and Africans hate him due to his arrogant conduct in AU. I like the guy but he doesn’t deserve any international award. Eritreans could give him one for his five decades of endurance and authoritarianism. Had it been a new face on Eritrean side, the prize would have definitely been split.
We Weyane are indeed lucky to have you on our team. Everything you said is straight out of our Weyane's Book of Wisdom. May the spirit of Meles be with you in your journey to the promised land aka Greater Republic of Tigray aka Singapore. If we had a Weyane Peace award, you would be our top candidate! I like your style. We call it ዝብኢ ክሳብ ዝነክስ ይሕንክስ፣ or ጅብ እስኪነክስ ያነክስ! :mrgreen:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 13 Dec 2019, 20:10

Tog Wajale wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 19:58
The H.E. Mighty Of The Horn Of Africa President Esias Afewerki Have Said It Many, Many, Many Times. He Doesn't Have A Bit Obligation From The Crooks Of West White People. The Answer Is Simple, Vacate From All Occupied Eritrean Territory Before It Is Too Late, We Are Smelling Miscalculations In The Near Future & Sure Enough Not Avoidable Skirmish In Badme / Zallambessa Areas.
Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot Grow Balls And Tell The Dedebit Woorgach Agga*me T.P.L.F. Woyane Criminals Former Leaders To Vacate From Every Inches Of Eritreans Territory Now Before It Is Too Late.
Really?? :lol:

Only in your wet pink dreams far from any reality. Please minimize your smoking and hallucinations.
:P

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Dec 2019, 20:17

Nah you analysis is not different than Halafi adghi. The truth is the fereji knows him that he will neither kneeling down nor becomes their tool. His ideology of self reliance is pain in bûtt to their agenda that keeping Africa in dark forever. But did I expect any far sighted input from low IQ society of yours? Nah!!

FYI Eritreans have never started any type war with any nation around us... they came to attack or steal our land .. in process simply beat the crap out of them. Now take that to your low IQ bank so you will have better understanding about the region.

Yesterday my friend, Opmc” said all this YouTube news channel including shuckshukta are kinda of tabloids. Therefore, how in the world the former woyanus journalist input take as credible?

FYI 2- remember this whole “Nobel prize” campaign started by Eritrans. Go and dig and learned who initiated the entire saga, we the Eritreans. ወሬ ማራገቡንለናንተ ትተና... ምክኒያቱም despite you huge number in district Columbia and across U.S. cities since 1934 እንድ ኢትዬጵያዊ ኮንግረስ ወይም ሰኔት ውስጥ ማስገባት ያልቻላችሁ የወሬ ክምችቶች ናችሁ ውኮ :: አራት ነጥብ:: ወሬ ከማራገብ የኤርትራኖች ድጋፍ ባለስልጣኖችን ጨምሮ ትዊት ማየቱ ይበቃል::

Selam/ wrote:
EPRDF wrote:
Wendime Ethoash,

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Dec 2019, 20:36

Okay, let me rewrite my earlier statement: “Ferenji’s and AU members love Esu” and “our Yemeni and Djibouti neighbors have admitted that they are the instigators.” Is that what your infantile ears want to hear?

Guess what, that doesn’t make a difference because no sane nation would recognize a person who has been ruling for three decades with iron fists and isolated the country like North Korea. You clowns are whining for not being part of the prize and yet you reprobate our neighbors. “Blame” is the number one word you have to strikeout if you seek peace award. If not, just shut up and continue the drumbeat of war and totalitarianism.

Fed_Up wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 20:17
Nah you analysis is not different than Halafi adghi. The truth is the fereji knows him that he will neither kneeling down nor becomes their tool. His ideology of self reliance is pain in bûtt to their agenda that keeping Africa in dark forever. But did I expect any far sighted input from low IQ society of yours? Nah!!

FYI Eritreans have never started any type war with any nation around us... they came to attack or steal our land .. we simply beat the crap out of them. Now take that to your low IQ bank so you will have better understanding about the region.

Selam/ wrote:
EPRDF wrote:
Wendime Ethoash,

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 13 Dec 2019, 21:06

Since the stated conditions to receiving the Nobel Peace Prize award was closely tied to making peace with the ever peaceful Eritrea, then the award has nothing to do with how Eritrea, as a major global player, asserts itself in the global strategic game of Chess played against global powers using their starstruck aid-fed minions in the region.

All the bloody wars in the Horn of Africa were fought over Eritrea's prized strategic location along the Red Sea. So, as an Eritrean, if you ask me to choose between an image created through Peace award to mask the underlying chaos in Ethiopia, or the substance of human dignity gained from the Eritrean moral stature, I would choose the latter every day of the week.

Adding the NBP to your resume doesn't remove you from the Dictionary that has you listed as the personification of famine, nor does it fill your always empty belly, but it sure serves as a reminder that you can gain more from peace than your primitive mindset that glorifies war to compensate for lack of moral values and human dignity.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Dec 2019, 21:50

Wow! Wow! One crap after another. Why did you make it about the people of Ethiopia and Eritrea, who have nothing to do with the prize? You or I didn’t make the nominations. A bunch of Ferenji’s in Oslo fished through the records and picked Abiy. If you’re unhappy then appeal to them and live Ethiopians alone.

Yes, Ethiopia is extremely poor but so is Eritrea and in fact the entire East Africa isn’t any different. The question is what the future holds for our nations. Ethiopia, with over 100 million people, appears to be on the right track despite the drag by evil TPLF thugs. If Eritrea likewise shifts gears to reinvigorate its economy, we would say hallelujah! and applaud Esu. In fact, unlike the compounded problems Ethiopia is struggling with, the tiny Eritrea could easily break the chain of impoverishment and excel Africa. You tell me if she is changing course or stagnated to where she was two or three decades ago.

Fiyameta wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 21:06
Since the conditions to receiving the Nobel Peace Prize award was tied to an effort of making peace with the ever peaceful Eritrea, then the award has nothing to do with how Eritrea, as a major player, asserts itself in the global strategic game of Chess played against global powers using their aid-fed minions in the region.

All the bloody wars in the Horn of Africa were fought over Eritrea's prized strategic location along the Red Sea. So, as an Eritrean, if you ask me to choose between an image created through Peace award to mask the underlying chaos in Ethiopia, or the substance of human dignity gained from the Eritrean moral stature, I would choose the latter every day of the week.

Adding the NBP to your resume doesn't remove you from the Dictionary that has you listed as the personification of famine, nor does it fill your always empty belly, but it sure serves as a reminder that you can gain more from peace than your primitive mindset that glorifies war to compensate your lack of moral values and human dignity.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 13 Dec 2019, 22:46

A typical response expected of a Qomal Agame from the mini tiny Kilil of Tigray, always trying to hear Eritreans say the things that only exist in your retard, low IQ agame brain.

Believe me, no Eritrean, and I mean NO Eritrean, in his/he right mind would seek, or envy for that matter, the inexpensive image cleaning service your Ferenj masters had provided to PM Abiy as an incentive to encourage him to choose peace over self destruction. It is YOU who needs the image cleaning, not us. It is YOU who occupy a space or two in the Oxford Dictionary, not us.

When you only have one month's worth of foreign exchange reserve in your name, you do need a high dose of anesthesia to numb the pain and to make you feel "peaceful", before your Ferenj masters at the IMF administer their high interest rate loan through your veins to keep you "on track." Lol

Nation building is not a beauty contest judged by your Ferenj masters, but rather a painstaking task of removing different layers of neo-colonialism whose primary weapon is debt. And debt is all you got up to your Agame's stiff neck! :oops: :oops:

If the Wealth Per Adult" in my country Eritrea is $3,607, and yours is only $158, you are definitely "on track" to win the race to the bottom, if you haven't won already. :oops:

Selam/ wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 21:50
Wow! Wow! One crap after another. Why did you make it about the people of Ethiopia and Eritrea, who have nothing to do with the prize? You or I didn’t make the nominations. A bunch of Ferenji’s in Oslo fished through the records and picked Abiy. If you’re unhappy then appeal to them and live Ethiopians alone.

Yes, Ethiopia is extremely poor but so is Eritrea and in fact the entire East Africa isn’t any different. The question is what the future holds for our nations. Ethiopia, with over 100 million people, appears to be on the right track despite the drag by evil TPLF thugs. If Eritrea likewise shifts gears to reinvigorate its economy, we would say hallelujah! and applaud Esu. In fact, unlike the compounded problems Ethiopia is struggling with, the tiny Eritrea could easily break the chain of impoverishment and excel African. You tell me if she is changing course or stagnated to where she was two or three decades ago.

Fiyameta wrote:
Since the conditions to receiving the Nobel Peace Prize award was tied to an effort of making peace with the ever peaceful Eritrea, then the award has nothing to do with how Eritrea, as a major player, asserts itself in the global strategic game of Chess played against global powers using their aid-fed minions in the region.

Adding the NBP to your resume doesn't remove you from the Dictionary that has you listed as the personification of famine, nor does it fill your always empty belly, but it sure serves as a reminder that you can gain more from peace than your primitive mindset that glorifies war to compensate your lack of moral values and human dignity.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 13 Dec 2019, 23:09

it's only a ''question'' for those who are obsessed with hating Obbo/President Isaias.
Oromos don't care enough to call it a question, Amaras I'm sure don't, Gurages, minamen...
but one ethnic group to the north may see it as a ''million dollar question,'' ... 8)

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 13 Dec 2019, 23:16

Fiyameta wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 22:46
Believe me, no Eritrean, and I mean NO Eritrean, in his/he right mind would seek, or envy for that matter, the inexpensive image cleaning service your Ferenj masters had provided to PM Abiy as an incentive to encourage him to choose peace over self destruction. It is YOU who needs the image cleaning, not us. It is YOU who occupy a space or two in the Oxford Dictionary, not us.

Nation building is not a beauty contest judged by your Ferenj masters, but rather a painstaking task of removing different layers of neo-colonialism whose primary weapon is debt. And debt is all you got up to your Agame's stiff neck! :oops: :oops:

Ouch!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Dec 2019, 23:36

Man o man, blame the TPLF bandits for Ethiopia’s exponential debt. However, debt isn’t a bad thing if used appropriately and responsibly but those mfkr blew it through the roof. I had a student debt, which I already paid off and today I can confidently say that it was a worthwhile investment. Even US, Japan, Belgium and Singapore are in snowball of government debt. Only North Korea and Eritrea are clean. Well, clean and rogue.

My friend, everything is a choice. You can chose to isolate yourself, live like in medieval times and eat your own fingers until your very existence is threatened or you can open up a bit, borrow some money and make smart investments. What Woyane so far did was outright theft and self-destruction. But I hope Abiy wouldn’t follow suite or get inspired by the reclusive regime of Esu. As a matter of fact, the course of change will be the other way round. I am 200% certain that Esu would be inspired by Abiy despite the empty bluff of Shabia hardliners.
Fiyameta wrote:
A typical response expected of a Qomal Agame from the mini tiny Kilil of Tigray, always trying to hear Eritreans say the things that only exist in your retard, low IQ agame brain.

When you only have one month's worth of foreign exchange reserve in your name, you do need a high dose of anesthesia to numb the pain and to make you feel "peaceful", before your Ferenj masters at the IMF administer their high interest rate loan through your veins to keep you "on track." Lol

If the Wealth Per Adult" in my country Eritrea is $3,607, and yours is only $158, you are definitely "on track" to win the race to the bottom, if you haven't won already. :oops:

Selam/ wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 21:50

Yes, Ethiopia is extremely poor but so is Eritrea and in fact the entire East Africa isn’t any different. The question is what the future holds for our nations. Ethiopia, with over 100 million people, appears to be on the right track despite the drag by evil TPLF thugs. If Eritrea likewise shifts gears to reinvigorate its economy, we would say hallelujah! and applaud Esu. In fact, unlike the compounded problems Ethiopia is struggling with, the tiny Eritrea could easily break the chain of impoverishment and excel African. You tell me if she is changing course or stagnated to where she was two or three decades ago.

Fiyameta wrote:

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 14 Dec 2019, 00:17

Selam/ wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 23:36
Even US, Japan, Belgium and Singapore are in snowball of government debt.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh boy......there is something fundamentally wrong with the thought process of these people.

Here is the reality, my friend.... Own a nation you and others, who have been living within your political boundary, would call home. ...... And that includes first, of many things, joining the human race and refraining from butchering your fellow citizen in a broad daylihgt. Perhaps.... then only then you would compare yourself with the Martians if it pleases you, let alone with the nations you mentioned above who view you as a hopless chimp who owes your existence to their 'generosity'.

And the irony is, you consider the debts you incurred to go to school as a good inverstement.....You, my friend, are unfrotunately, an illustration of what King Leopold of Belgium said to fellow Africans- ..... teach students to read and not to reason. Retard!

May God Save Ethiopia From Its Children!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 14 Dec 2019, 00:43

You jumped in out of nowhere and started rumbling. Bedbug!
quindibu wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 00:17
Selam/ wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 23:36
Even US, Japan, Belgium and Singapore are in snowball of government debt.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh boy......there is something fundamentally wrong with the thought process of these people.

Here is the reality, my friend.... Own a nation you and others, who have been living within your political boundary, would call home. ...... And that includes first, of many things, joining the human race and refraining from butchering your fellow citizen in a broad daylihgt. Perhaps.... then only then you would compare yourself with the Martians if it pleases you, let alone with the nations you mentioned above who view you as a hopless chimp who owes your existence to their 'generosity'.

And the irony is, you consider the debts you incurred to go to school as a good inverstement.....You, my friend, are unfrotunately, an illustration of what King Leopold of Belgium said to fellow Africans- ..... teach students to read and not to reason. Retard!

May God Save Ethiopia From Its Children!

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 14 Dec 2019, 01:28

Fiyameta wrote:

Fiyameta,

Looks like you're still hanging on to your weird theories. By the way, I'm still waiting on you to help me with evidence from your last one... You mysteriously went quiet on me there. What happened?

You keep mentioning this one month's worth of foreign exchange reserves like it's supposed to mean something. I already explained to you, we solved this TPLF induced issue within the first year of them leaving. I don't know if you heard, just this week alone we further cushioned it with an additional 6 billion dollars. That's right, billion with a B. So stop worrying so much about our reserves or debt.

I'm curious though, how is your country in this currency department? I bet now that you've admirably rejected a Nobel Peace Prize that was never offered to you in the first place, investors are just begging you to take their money. You might even be able to pay down your airline fees now.

And speaking of some soul crushing debt, did you know that for Eritrea to begin paying down its existing debt, it would have to give up every cent of what it currently makes a year plus borrow some more? I mean I don't know which layer of Neo-colonialism that is, but if I had to guess, it would be the layer called extra level of f*cked.

It's also kind of sad you would pick "Wealth per adult" as some feel good metric. A national wealth of 10 billion spread out among 3.5 million (and decreasing) is of course greater by percentage than 163 billion spread out among 110 million (and increasing). Why don't you boast about your square miles per person while you're at it. That way, with every person leaving your country, you'll somehow end up wealthier than Luxembourg.

You are right about one thing though, nation-building is hard. You're only just getting started and we've had thousands of years head start. Both you and I will be fossilized long before you get to where my country is right now. All the same, I wish you all the best with these baby steps of yours trying to get there.