Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Belayb

Re: More pictures from the revamp of Assab port Eritrea!!!!

Post by Belayb » 16 Dec 2019, 03:42

Ethoash wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 15:03
pushkin wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 08:42
MatiT wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 15:15
pushkin wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 08:42
Thank you for sharing, 2020 belongs to Eritrea
this thread deleted because MatiT try to tag my reply ... i didnt know that MatiT is an Eritrean asking stupid question as if he doesnt understand .. Ethiopia have two victory over Italy and Ethiopia colonized Eritrea how u like it now.. now if there is referendum Eritrean will vote to come back to Ethiopia .. as of now they r voting by their feet coming as refugee .. when they were told come as citizen they say no .. and now they come as refugee what ungrateful people

now much u repair your port if Ethiopia doesnt use it u have no business..
Do you mean Meles Zenawi come back block the relation at the expense of Ethiopians only to be against Eritreans?

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 16 Dec 2019, 03:58

This is what you did in 28 years :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
aagirmay wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 01:08
This is it in 28 years?
Look at Ethiopia has done in 28 years!

Bete Gojjam

Post by Bete Gojjam » 16 Dec 2019, 04:04

aagirmay wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 01:07
Digital Weyane wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 10:34
We Weyane are remodeling our Axum Hotel to make room for additional Weyane officials.
Ata wedi, they are in planet hotel. You just exposed yourself.
Aboy Sebhat, the jegna, is usually sitting on the front balcony.
General Tekle Berhan, and or General Tsadkan usually inside adjacent to the lobby.
Debrestion, on the first floor in the main restaurant. Seyoum mesfin, saw him only once, at Axum Hotel. I think he's friends with Abiy now.
Getachew Reda, is usually at Planet, but he is always moving you never know where he is. Funny story, once his drive dropped me off, and we took a sharp turn, then you could hear all the drinks move around. And the other better Gecho is normally up in Semetic restaurant above Axum hotel on the hill.

Anyways what are you guys on here going to do?
Tigrayaw all you mention are men above the age of 70 They can die any day from now especially Sibhat Nega. There is no need for us to kill them.

aagirmay

Post by aagirmay » 16 Dec 2019, 06:12

Bete Gojjam wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 04:04
aagirmay wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 01:07
Digital Weyane wrote:
13 Dec 2019, 10:34
We Weyane are remodeling our Axum Hotel to make room for additional Weyane officials.
Ata wedi, they are in planet hotel. You just exposed yourself.
Aboy Sebhat, the jegna, is usually sitting on the front balcony.
General Tekle Berhan, and or General Tsadkan usually inside adjacent to the lobby.
Debrestion, on the first floor in the main restaurant. Seyoum mesfin, saw him only once, at Axum Hotel. I think he's friends with Abiy now.
Getachew Reda, is usually at Planet, but he is always moving you never know where he is. Funny story, once his drive dropped me off, and we took a sharp turn, then you could hear all the drinks move around. And the other better Gecho is normally up in Semetic restaurant above Axum hotel on the hill.

Anyways what are you guys on here going to do?
Tigrayaw all you mention are men above the age of 70 They can die any day from now especially Sibhat Nega. There is no need for us to kill them.
They may die, but the hasab and mesmer of TPLF will not.

aagirmay

Post by aagirmay » 16 Dec 2019, 06:25

pushkin wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 03:58
This is what you did in 28 years :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
aagirmay wrote:
16 Dec 2019, 01:08
This is it in 28 years?
Look at Ethiopia has done in 28 years!
Look at Eritrea:
- For every 1000 people 93 live in slave like conditions
- We turned those stones into something that can be used and helps develop our land. Eritreans in Sawa sit and cut stones for nothing.
- Canadians and Foreigners are taking advantage of your slavery. That gold mine has slaves.

How could you even compare the development between both of us?
Eritrea hasn't moved anywhere.

Even look at how many of your people are in Tigray enjoying our growth, going to school and working with us. Stop being the problem, like the rest of shabia. The people live in peace.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 16 Dec 2019, 06:38

Agame man stay cool! Eritrea will be a a good lesson to the rest of the world on the principles of self reliance. On the contrary, you are telling us this type of dependence syndrome. You better hide yourself the Low IQ & moron from the school of dedebit.