Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: The Product of Tigray!

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Dec 2019, 20:48

Don't try to create a wedge amongst us, by bringing me up!

I love, what my bros. like Pushkin are doing. I always wait anxiously for their posts, & rush to open them.

aagirmay

Re: The Product of Tigray!

Post by aagirmay » 16 Dec 2019, 00:40

kebena05 wrote:
15 Dec 2019, 20:25
LOL....really?
Wedi Tigray hawi, it is a cultural tabbo for any Eritrean girl/women to work in this industry and she had to be the lowest of the lowest in the society to work as prostitute. Your women/girls are know well in this profession for centuries, from Tigray all the way to Saudi and Dubai. Who are you fooling? Who dominated the Asmara Aba Shawel, Edaga Arbi area bars and prostitute industries? Who dominates the Addis Chichilia, Sebategna, Cherkos, Kazanchis bars and prostitution industries? Saying Tigrean women don't do this type of business is like saying priests do not go to churches :lol:

aagirmay wrote:
15 Dec 2019, 08:38
kebena05 wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 19:31
Nah, they all your sisters; it is a proud profession in your Kilil….why try to deny it?
How do you think your mama had you?

EthioRedSea wrote:
14 Dec 2019, 13:05
The hookers are not from Tigray.
They are from Ascaria (Eritrea)!
They are Eritrean, have you even been to aserte sudeste? They are ALL Eritrean.
You haven't even been there, let alone Tigray. Tegaru girls don't do this.
Go check out this article:
https://www.voanews.com/africa/refugees ... right-work

and i've quoted the specific part for you:
""They engage in child labor to support themselves [and] prostitution."

These days taboo's are being challenged by Eritrean youth. Smoking, khat, or even sdet was taboo. Now look at how many Eritreans die in the sea. Tigray doesn't have a history associated, and neither does Eritrea. If you look in the past, Oromos were brought up north through massawa to arab countries. And now Eritreans kinda dominate everything in Addis Ababa. Even house rent, the prices are crazy now. Most of the girls there are from debub or Oromia no one travels from tigray that far for such a kind of job. Saying Tigrayan women don't do this, I understand it's a bit too broad because some may do it.. But you can't deny that Eritreans don't do it to. Look at aserte suduste.