Eritreans Are The Most Hated People In The World
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wedi
Member+

Re: Eritreans Are The Most Hated People In The World

Post by Wedi » 06 Feb 2020, 20:43

Tigray People wrote:
01 Feb 2020, 18:11
It pains us to see Eritreans being hated by all people around the World except Tigray People who are saving More than 200,000 eritreans refugees giving them life savings support.

Time pass by but We will never forget what Tigrians did to Our people!!!

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 06 Feb 2020, 20:56

Wedi

Ata chenawi Banda Guhafe Wedi Guhafe who cares what you remember or not.

The Ethiopians remembered when you killed and deported hundred thousands of innocent Ethiopian and burned them alive , stolen their hard earned properties and you Savage stole hundred Millions of dollars worth properties in Asab port that belonged to all Ethiopia People.

Amhara Oromos and Ethiopian are waiting to eat you alive in Ethiopia and even in eritrea.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 06 Feb 2020, 21:16

Somaliman wrote:
06 Feb 2020, 20:31
Tigray People wrote:
06 Feb 2020, 19:36
Somaliman wrote:
06 Feb 2020, 19:31
I don't know anyone who hates Eritreans. But we all know that at least Eritreans and Somalis hate Tigrayans!
Somaliaman

You must be one Banda Guhafe Wedi Guhafe eritrean using the innocent Somalia people name.

Boy, do you think you can fool us by switching between your multiple nicks - Awash, Thomas H, Abigael, Tigray People ..........!!!

Stop trying to be a smart as.s, you're just an as.s! Just a thought!
You are wrong.We have no time to use others name .

Beside stop using the Somali name and be an eritrean.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 06 Feb 2020, 22:47

Wedi

The Jeberti ,Beja and Afar people in eritrea are coming to eat you alive in the near future ata chenawi Banda Guhafe Wedi Guhafe.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 06 Feb 2020, 23:49

Gurreza

Ata Guhafe Wedi Guhafe how does it feel to be hated by all people in the World??

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 07 Feb 2020, 15:10

Tigray People wrote:
06 Feb 2020, 21:16
Somaliman wrote:
Tigray People wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
I don't know anyone who hates Eritreans. But we all know that at least Eritreans and Somalis hate Tigrayans!
Somaliaman

You must be one Banda Guhafe Wedi Guhafe eritrean using the innocent Somalia people name.

Boy, do you think you can fool us by switching between your multiple nicks - Awash, Thomas H, Abigael, Tigray People ..........!!!

AbyssiniaLady has been calling me Tigrayanman for over a decade to the extent of claiming that I was Thomas H (you), confusing me with you! Now, you take it over from her and in your turn claim that I'm Eritrean.

If stating facts makes me a citizen of a country, then I should be a citizen of a large number of countries - since I've expressed a few facts about them on random miscellaneous platforms!

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 18 Feb 2020, 18:09

Somaliman wrote:
07 Feb 2020, 15:10
Tigray People wrote:
06 Feb 2020, 21:16
Somaliman wrote:
Tigray People wrote:
Somaliman wrote:
Somaliaman

AbyssiniaLady has been calling me Tigrayanman for over a decade to the extent of claiming that I was Thomas H (you), confusing me with you! Now, you take it over from her and in your turn claim that I'm Eritrean.

If stating facts makes me a citizen of a country, then I should be a citizen of a large number of countries - since I've expressed a few facts about them on random miscellaneous platforms!
Somaliaman

We don't know about you on this site or abbysina lady since we are fairly new.

You can be a real Somalia and love Tigray People or eritrea that is your choice.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 18 Feb 2020, 19:34

Wow Agame, why are you trying to deflect your situation on others. Wishyeee, you are hated you lice infected tribe. No more, stealing, prostitution, begging, mill working, cart pushing, Beles picking, Bus and or lorries unloading, shepherding in Eritrea. you will never lay your cracked Harambe wearing achido ( acid) laced feet in the honest and can do world of Eritrea. Amharas also found out the hard way how un trustworthy filth tribes you are. And Oromos are still looking to avenge the murder and suffering your stupid leaders committed on them. Wey Agame , pay back is a [deleted]. You made your bed and now you lay on it. Chigray Killil, Gypsies of East Africa, laughing stock of the world.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 18 Feb 2020, 21:47

No agamigna speaking mekele hayenas are the most hated ppls in Ethiopia probably in the world not ereatrians

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 18 Feb 2020, 23:30

Lakeshore wrote:
18 Feb 2020, 21:47
No agamigna speaking mekele hayenas are the most hated ppls in Ethiopia probably in the world not ereatrians
Lakeshore

Chenawi Banda Guhafe Wedi Guhafe garbage Eritreans are the most hated people on Earth.

Amhara Oromos Gurages Ethiopians can't wait to eat you alive.

We will see who will save you from ethnics eritreans beja ,jeberti who are also waiting to eat you alive.