Somaliman
Member+

Re: Only in mama Ethiopia

Post by Somaliman » 15 Feb 2020, 19:18

opmerc wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 17:59
Somaliman wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 14:30
Yep, they're paid $26 a month (almost a quarter of the $95 a month minimum wage in Bangladesh), and that's less than a dollar a day, out of which they've to pay for their lunch!

Do they think Eritrea envies Ethiopia for such lamentable modern slavery in their own country!

You are right, they must envy people with an affinity for blowing each other up. It explains why some 300 Eritreans per day are moving to Mogadishu. Go ahead show us your factories and wage standards, I think we could all benefit from that tour.

And fancy hat Fed_Up back with more wailings..

https://www.focus-economics.com/blog/fa ... -the-world
Fed_Up wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 13:49
Where are you Il Duce?!! Come deliver me from this nightmare!!

Not only is your way of reasoning weak, but it's also wicked!

Only weak and wicked people measure their success or failure with other people's success or failure! You don't necessarily need to compare Ethiopia to Somalia, or Eritrea, or any other country, to assess and evaluate a certain situation in Ethiopia!

I haven't heard about Eritreans moving to Mogadishu. But if that ever happens, they're very welcome with open arms, as it won't be the first time we would be welcoming Eritrean nationals. As for Ethiopians, never ever again.
Last edited by Somaliman on 15 Feb 2020, 20:18, edited 1 time in total.

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 15 Feb 2020, 19:34

Somaliman wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 19:18

Only weak and wicked people measure their success or failure with other people's success or failure! You don't necessarily need to compare Ethiopia to Somalia, or Eritrea, or any other country, to assess and evaluate a certain situation in Ethiopia!

I haven't heard about Eritreans moving to Mogadishu. But it that ever happens, they're very welcome with open arms, as it won't be the first time we would be welcoming Eritrean nationals. As for Ethiopians, never ever again.
Hilarious.. You can [deleted] and moan all day about my country but just mentioning yours is wicked and weak? Is that how it works?

I mean now that you put it that way, I suppose it is. Neither you nor Eritrea really qualify as a country anyway. One is a fiefdom and the other is a loosely knit co-federation of warring states. It would be absurd to begin comparing you to an actual country.

And for people who seem to loath Ethiopians, you spend an inordinate amount of time in Ethiopian communities. Like I told your other mentally diseased friend, there is only one cure for this. Remove yourself from such communities and you won't be burdened with hearing of our successes or sad 26 dollar an hour wages.

You can then direct all that saved time and energy towards your own country and community. God willing you might graduate from being the two foremost basket-cases of the world.

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 15 Feb 2020, 20:36

opmerc wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 19:34
Somaliman wrote:

I haven't heard about Eritreans moving to Mogadishu. But it that ever happens, they're very welcome with open arms, as it won't be the first time we would be welcoming Eritrean nationals. As for Ethiopians, never ever again.
Hilarious.. You can [deleted] and moan all day about my country but just mentioning yours is wicked and weak? Is that how it works?

I mean now that you put it that way, I suppose it is. Neither you nor Eritrea really qualify as a country anyway. One is a fiefdom and the other is a loosely knit co-federation of warring states. It would be absurd to begin comparing you to an actual country.

And for people who seem to loath Ethiopians, you spend an inordinate amount of time in Ethiopian communities. Like I told your other mentally diseased friend, there is only one cure for this. Remove yourself from such communities and you won't be burdened with hearing of our successes or sad 26 dollar an hour wages.

You can then direct all that saved time and energy towards your own country and community. God willing you might graduate from being the two foremost basket-cases of the world.

All I can say to you is that you're talking through your arse, try to use your mouth and most of all the chicken brain in your skull and say something intelligible that's worth other people's time!

You're an absolute retard, you don't even know how to talk, leave alone engaging in a discussion. All you know is trying to attack people, and you're not even good at doing that, poor dope! Go sleep!

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 15 Feb 2020, 20:43

Somaliman wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 20:36
All I can say to you is that you're talking through your arse, try to use your mouth and most of all the chicken brain in your skull and say something intelligible that's worth other people's time!

You're an absolute retard, you don't even know how to talk, leave alone engaging in a discussion. All you know is trying to attack people, and you're not even good at doing that, poor dope! Go sleep!

Talk about projection..

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Feb 2020, 22:08

Hehehe wedi kilil irrelevant and failed struggle (you supposed to subdued Amhara and Oromo and stablished a country, Abay Tigray) is trying to analyze about a nation. Man!! This people are real retard by nature. I didn’t know nature punished population in mass, even God don’t like this miserable skunks to punish them with biblical famine, dry resource less land and grasshopper. God/Allah see their wicked heart and let them live beneath others feet.

Foeeee!!

opmerc wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 19:34
Somaliman wrote:

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 15 Feb 2020, 22:14

Fed_Up wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 22:08
Hehehe wedi kilil irrelevant and failed struggle (you supposed to subdued Amhara and Oromo and stablished a country, Abay Tigray) is trying to analyze about a nation. Man!! This people are real retard by nature. I didn’t know nature punished population in mass, even God don’t like this miserable skunks to punish them with biblical famine, dry resource less land and grasshopper. God/Allah see their wicked heart and let them live beneath others feet.

Foeeee!!
More clueless spasms from Funny Hat Fed_Up. Tell me bright boy, did you personally model for this or was it one of your relatives?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Feb 2020, 10:50

Wey mealtieee...

Tplfist failed the nation so badly....

Double digit economic growth my arse :lol: Woyanus lela mama Ethiopia meTaweqia lela :oops:

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/ethiopi ... or/1530080

Only Yeqen Jeboch kids can eat cake and go to school in London, USA and China ... they are 6% and the rest 4% kids are the children of Aleqlaqi Tplfist’s arse lickers none agame Ethiopians.

How in the world woyanus leader get away with this? Smh

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Feb 2020, 10:57

Thank you for posting the well documented (not teret teret or lost head king story) this is fact. Thanks for posting the conquerors askari, my ancestors. We are few in number but molded like a steel ... it is a culture, nothing under the sun can defeat us. You can’t change our genes makeup...

YiTadelutal enji aYtageluTem
opmerc wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 22:14
Fed_Up wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 22:08

Foeeee!!
More clueless spasms from Funny Hat Fed_Up. Tell me bright boy, did you personally model for this or was it one of your relatives?

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 16 Feb 2020, 13:08

Fed_Up wrote:
16 Feb 2020, 10:50
Wey mealtieee...

Tplfist failed the nation so badly....

Double digit economic growth my arse :lol: Woyanus lela mama Ethiopia meTaweqia lela :oops:

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/ethiopi ... or/1530080

Only Yeqen Jeboch kids can eat cake and go to school in London, USA and China ... they are 6% and the rest 4% kids are the children of Aleqlaqi Tplfist’s arse lickers none agame Ethiopians.

How in the world woyanus leader get away with this? Smh
Oh look, bright boy thinks he found a negative story about Ethiopia and all of a sudden he can read! Magical!

An article like this though;

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ed-country

All of a sudden he goes back to being dumb and deaf. Who cares anyway as long as Massa is in charge..

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 16 Feb 2020, 13:13

Fed_Up wrote:
16 Feb 2020, 10:57
Thank you for posting the well documented (not teret teret or lost head king story) this is fact. Thanks for posting the conquerors askari, my ancestors. We are few in number but molded like a steel ... it is a culture, nothing under the sun can defeat us. You can’t change our genes makeup...
That's right. That's you all day everyday. Go scream that your forefathers were the best Ascaris a Lira could purchase. Proud to go wherever Massa says to go and die..

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 16 Feb 2020, 14:19

Ethoash wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 14:56
Somaliman wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 14:30

$26? Wtf? It seems the slave owners don’t give the fk about the poor modern slaves. I guess they do not have short of slave supply. Otherwise $26 can’t even by 20 highland bottles of water a month. Sad ...sad... sad. Hope dr. Abiy Unshackled them soon.

SomaliEritreaman,

last time u told me not to call you Ethiopanman so i am calling u in your rightful name ... hope u will understand.. last time we talk about this subject.. i will not revisit this subject but ... i will tell u one Amhara story or tell..

there was 9 hyena and one lion went hunting and they hunted ten cow and they returned home ... so when they divided their hunt the lion took 9 cow for himself and give one skinny cow to 9 hyena and send them home.. when the hyena father find out his 9 kids unfair treatment he want to go back to lion to force him to give back 9 cow which belong to his kids ... then they father hyena reached lion den ..and the father hyena saw the first time up cloth the size of the lion how big and muscular it is and he can sallow him no one gulp hence the father hyena have a second thought about getting back the 9 cows and greeting the lion with at most respect and told the lion he come back to return cow his children took from the lion unfairly and ask the lion to be kind and accept the cow as offering to u from my children to correct our mistake.. the lion understood what is going on and told the hyena it is okay they r children they make mistake dont hold against them and took the last cow and allowed the father hyena to escape with his own life...

what is the moral of the story is if the industries park clothed today who is going to be harmed by the Chinese or the Ethiopia so called exploited workers .. with in a second they Chinese will get another offer from African countries.. i know Somali are heartless but i never thought they will put this much effort to stop Ethiopian progress.. how evil can one be to dedicate all his time and effort to put down Ethiopians...

Ethiopian are something a miracle... they have law and order written in their DNA.. they r way civilized then Somalia or any African nation.. yes Democracy and freedom is not written as law but it is written in our blood... for example if one Somali have fight with one Ethiopian in street fight no other Ethiopians can join and help the Ethiopian because it is fair fight .. it is in our blood always to stand up for good and law and order... in the sometime they Ethiopian will surprised u with their hospitality .. even the Muslim have modern high level of Islamic practice the women are more freer then America or Canada ... yes our ignorance and keep us poor otherwise even prophet Muhammad recognized this fact.. we r cut from different cloth ...so dont compere yourself with Ethiopians they r something special.

the other day i meet this 78 years old Somalian women and she was acting like teenager and speak whatever come to her mouth ..even so what she said offend people she doesnt get it .. she was talking openly but this idiot elder doesnt know someone might harm her just from her unflattering mouth diarrhea.

how evil can one be to dedicate all his time and effort to put down Ethiopians...

C'mon, I'm not putting anyone down, neither am I elevating anyone; I'm simply stating and reminding facts - and nothing else!

To me and many indeed, it's disheartening to see immoral multinational companies and greedy and ravenous Chinese exploiting poor Ethiopians, while corrupt Ethiopian officials are not raising a finger!

You are not reading anything; you're just reacting! Why don't you read the concerns and complaints of the Ethiopian workers in question expressed by themselves! They're earning less than $1 a day, out of which they're paying for their lunch and transport!

The Chinese, for instance, are paying their garment workers in China $340 a month, and $207 in Kenya, but they pay poor Ethiopians $26 a month! Does that make sense to you!!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Feb 2020, 14:43

Have you ever heard this happened anywhere across the globe? Never, however this happened only... guess where ... Mama Ethiopia under illiterate minority regime.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 16 Feb 2020, 15:15

Somaliman wrote:
16 Feb 2020, 14:19
C'mon, I'm not putting anyone down, neither am I elevating anyone; I'm simply stating and reminding facts - and nothing else!

To me and many indeed, it's disheartening to see immoral multinational companies and greedy and ravenous Chinese exploiting poor Ethiopians, while corrupt Ethiopian officials are not raising a finger!

You are not reading anything; you're just reacting! Why don't you read the concerns and complaints of the Ethiopian workers in question expressed by themselves! They're earning less than $1 a day, out of which they're paying for their lunch and transport!

The Chinese, for instance, are paying their garment workers in China $340 a month, and $207 in Kenya, but they pay poor Ethiopians $26 a month! Does that make sense to you!!
No one asked for your thoughts on the subject or how disheartened you feel. If any Ethiopian needs opinions on state building from two of the least qualified peoples on earth, rest assured, you will get a call.

Fellating Eritreans in Ethiopian forums won't result in you getting Ogaden. Ethiopian Somalis were among the people that fought you off the first time. They will be there again. And there is not a single thing any of these geriatric welfare queens and their stunted compatriots back home will do for you in that effort either.

Your leaders can't even walk across the street without a platoon of Ethiopian soldiers making sure they don't end up butchered by other Somalis... and you are here talking about what Ethiopians earn for a living.. the insanity of that hurts my head..

opmerc

Post by opmerc » 16 Feb 2020, 15:27

Fed_Up wrote:
16 Feb 2020, 14:43
Have you ever heard this happened anywhere across the globe? Never, however this happened only... guess where ... Mama Ethiopia under illiterate minority regime.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

Only in Ethiopia eh bright boy..

https://www.businessinsider.com/sri-lan ... ide-2017-4

https://abcnews.go.com/International/st ... 195&page=1

https://bigthink.com/politics-current-a ... h-mountain

https://wjactv.com/news/local/videos-sh ... e-landfill

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/afri ... -landslide

But go ahead keep twirling that fez for Massa. He sure do love it when you dance.