Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

eden
Member+

Re: የኦነግና ኦፌኮ ቴረሪስቶች ተለቅመው እየታሰሩ ነው

Post by eden » 15 Feb 2020, 11:43

Horus,

What’s the downside of allowing OFC operate freely?

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 15 Feb 2020, 11:55

The downside of arresting OFC is that the Fuga Uragies remain under the slavery of Amhara. No Region for Uragies, EZEMA will not go to Gonder, Gojjam, North Shewa and other parts of Amhara.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 15 Feb 2020, 12:21

The number one enemy of the entire southern Ethiopia and Oromia is the werada dirtypoor cheap listro Fuga tribe called wa'ragay. Wara'g'ay had been eluding us hiding as Amhara, but thank God Amhara woke up and are chasing the werada cheap tribe like a mad dog everywhere it goes in their midst. 99% of the Ga'y'boat7Bet and esat , twin homes achberbaris and thieves, are filled with Waragay fagats like Neamin zeleke( former weyane POW) and Birmatu Nega ( formerly saved by TPLF when EPRP chased him seeking to cut his dirty and thankless wa'ragay neck). The bo'oshti waragay race is as Booshti as its Ha'masen cousin, that is why ga'yboat 7bet was hiding in Assmera until the fin'afint Gonderam son of witch bi'tch meshrefet entered 4killo. It is no surprise horseshi'yat,the di'rty waragay son of listro, is now openly declaring his happiness to see meshrefet sabotaging Oromia.
Even this little ape called abel birhanu is waragay. Another di'rty wara'ga'y Seyum Teshome the wedel qix fa'gut is among the top enemies of Oromo And Oromia.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Feb 2020, 09:44

Here is Abdul the untamable Woyane bull - When you get a break from the family brothel, you jump on Ethiopian politics, which is none of your business. KIFU, focus on your business and continue hallucinating about Agaziland. WORADA!

Abdelaziz wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 12:21
The number one enemy of the entire southern Ethiopia and Oromia is the werada dirtypoor cheap listro Fuga tribe called wa'ragay. Wara'g'ay had been eluding us hiding as Amhara, but thank God Amhara woke up and are chasing the werada cheap tribe like a mad dog everywhere it goes in their midst. 99% of the Ga'y'boat7Bet and esat , twin homes achberbaris and thieves, are filled with Waragay fagats like Neamin zeleke( former weyane POW) and Birmatu Nega ( formerly saved by TPLF when EPRP chased him seeking to cut his dirty and thankless wa'ragay neck). The bo'oshti waragay race is as Booshti as its Ha'masen cousin, that is why ga'yboat 7bet was hiding in Assmera until the fin'afint Gonderam son of witch bi'tch meshrefet entered 4killo. It is no surprise horseshi'yat,the di'rty waragay son of listro, is now openly declaring his happiness to see meshrefet sabotaging Oromia.
Even this little ape called abel birhanu is waragay. Another di'rty wara'ga'y Seyum Teshome the wedel qix fa'gut is among the top enemies of Oromo And Oromia.

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 19 Feb 2020, 09:57

SELAMAWIT AKA AZEBINAY, I ALWAYS KNEW YOU ARE WARAGAY BI'TCH, AND IT HURTS WHEN I EXPOSE YOUR DITYYYYYY WARAGAY CLOSET. LIVE WITH IT, PRESENT IS ANOTHER WARAGAY BI'TCH FLOODING THIS FORUM WITH HER FAKE POSTS OF HER FAKE OROMOPHILIA. EJOLIES KNOW WARAGAY THROUGH AND THROUGH.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 19 Feb 2020, 14:13

አቢይ አህመድ ከነዚያ የቀን ጅብ ወያኔ ትግሬዎች በስንት ጥበብ የቀማውን ስልጣን በሹክሻክ መራራ እና አባ ምርቃን ጃዋር ይቀማል ማለት የፖለቲካ ሃ ሁ አለማወቅ ነው !! ሰላም ዋሉ !

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Feb 2020, 15:02

Abdul the untamable Woyane bull - Exposing me? That’s like attempting to expose the moon or the sun to the world. :lol: You may expose me to the Woyane thugs that are hiding in Dedebit caves but other than that I am an open book. I am a Gurage, an Amhara, Oromo & Tigre who loves Eritreans and never stops to whack TPLF rats. KIFU!
Abdelaziz wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 09:57
SELAMAWIT AKA AZEBINAY, I ALWAYS KNEW YOU ARE WARAGAY BI'TCH, AND IT HURTS WHEN I EXPOSE YOUR DITYYYYYY WARAGAY CLOSET. LIVE WITH IT, PRESENT IS ANOTHER WARAGAY BI'TCH FLOODING THIS FORUM WITH HER FAKE POSTS OF HER FAKE OROMOPHILIA. EJOLIES KNOW WARAGAY THROUGH AND THROUGH.