Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
pushkin
Member+

The Agony of Tigray Youth! The True Picture of Terrorist Woyane

Post by pushkin » 15 Feb 2020, 23:34

The outcome of the 28 years democracy by the Woyane gangs! Thousands of Tigray youth perished in an attempt to cross Djibouti & the Red Sea.
Please wait, video is loading...

Hameddibewoyane

Re: The Agony of Tigray Youth! The True Picture of Terrorist Woyane

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 15 Feb 2020, 23:41

pushkin wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 23:34
The outcome of the 28 years democracy by the Woyane gangs! Thousands of Tigray youth perished in an attempt to cross Djibouti & the Red Sea.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Feb 2020, 23:53

pushkin wrote:
Probably the ugly Tamerat Segerà might think this is “tirsachenen eyefaq’n yemenen teqoTateren yelen yehonal” :lol: :lol: tirsu Yergef ...agassess

Where is Asswash and other fool Ethiopians who badmouths Eritreans while the reality telling there own sh!t is the one actually dying like a fly. Remember Lambadusa tragedy... almost all the dead were Ethiopians among them 99% were agamewoch. And remember when isis beheading poor souls? 99% were Ethiopians among them 99% was agamewoch. All I say is those lazy Ethiopians who seat here and say Eritreans are the one kidnyless now they know the fact. The kidney less are their own brothers and sisters. Do I give a fk? Hell NO.
Thanks for sharing... this agamewoch will claim Eritreans once the start crossing the sea or ocean.

99% so called Eritrean refugees in Tigray are not Eritreans but full of lice infested Agamewoch. Dr. Abiy’s government done right thing to close all the so call refugees camps. Only in Tigray, Ethiopia happen such shameful acts. Today almost all the “digital woyanus” across the world relocated from this very so called Eritreans (agamewoch) refugees camps.

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 16 Feb 2020, 00:06

The truth is revealed gradually. We shall hear more & more news like this. I came to realize that the cursed Agames are number 1 evils in the world! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 23:53
pushkin wrote:
Probably the ugly Tamerat Segerà might think this is “tirsachenen eyefaq’n yemenen teqoTateren yelen yehonal” :lol: :lol: tirsu Yergef ...agassess

Where is Asswash and other fool Ethiopians who badmouths Eritreans while the reality telling there own sh!t is the one actually dying like a fly. Remember Lambadusa tragedy... almost all the dead were Ethiopians among them 99% were agamewoch. And remember when isis beheading poor souls? 99% were Ethiopians among them 99% was agamewoch. All I say is those lazy Ethiopians who seat here and say Eritreans are the one kidnyless now they know the fact. The kidney less are their own brothers and sisters. Do I give a fk? Hell NO.
Thanks for sharing... this agamewoch will claim Eritreans once the start crossing the sea or ocean.

99% so called Eritrean refugees in Tigray are not Eritreans but full of lice infested Agamewoch. Dr. Abiy’s government done right thing to close all the so call refugees camps. Only in Tigray, Ethiopia happen such shameful acts. Today almost all the “digital woyanus” across the world relocated from this very so called Eritreans (agamewoch) refugees camps.

Hameddibewoyane

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 16 Feb 2020, 02:48

:oops: :oops: :cry: :cry:
pushkin wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Feb 2020, 11:26

I thought I saw weshiyeee... where is her kidneys? :lol:

Aye woynus .. the sobs fails to everyone in the region. I see why Oromo cheer them where they belong. They faile to the agamewoch too. I headed the ugly agamegna language. agamewoch deserve woyanus it the rest of Ethiopians.

The sobs Tplfists days are numbered. We will drag them like dead dogs they are. Fessamoch.
pushkin wrote:
17 Feb 2020, 11:09
Last edited by Fed_Up on 17 Feb 2020, 11:31, edited 1 time in total.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 17 Feb 2020, 11:30

Brother fed please dont lower yourself to their level. We're not as evil as they are. We dont laugh at others misery. Those people are victims of tplf rats. We should feel sorry for them.
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Feb 2020, 11:26
pushkin wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Feb 2020, 11:35

You are right brother, I am sorry. However, I laughed at the agamegna accent though. Double digit migration woyanus growth. Imagine those who travel through Mediterranean Sea are agamewoch till they reach Europe then claim Eritreans. Any way may God help those poor souls.

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
17 Feb 2020, 11:30
Brother fed please dont lower yourself to their level. We're not as evil as they are. We dont laugh at others misery. Those people are victims of tplf rats. We should feel sorry for them.
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Feb 2020, 11:26
pushkin wrote:

Ejersa

Post by Ejersa » 17 Feb 2020, 12:16

AGONY to See this predicament!

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 18 Feb 2020, 10:53

Fed_Up wrote:
15 Feb 2020, 23:53
pushkin wrote:

Dedeb betekekel temuagetom,hebey Eritrawnet kelie eyu,gelei entay yebluka kemzelewu mesemaeka,amharu mentality nab adom yemelesu,how do you think you will build the future Eritrea like this? Useless to the country they live in too,gena Trump metsielom alo,zebn gerenbit