Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

sun
Member+

Re: Scenes from inside PM Abiy's plane while he is bringing 135 Ethiopian prisoners back home from the middle east

Post by sun » 16 Feb 2020, 21:11

temari wrote:
16 Feb 2020, 18:35
Oh boy..oh boy!

Now you are posting this good news and through that sending all of these power hungry negative small and big characters to get together and perform mourning rituals as well as receiving condolences from far and near.
8)

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Scenes from inside PM Abiy's plane while he is bringing 135 Ethiopian prisoners back home from the middle east

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 17 Feb 2020, 11:51

Wedi medhin berad anxxxus lickers should take notes.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 17 Feb 2020, 22:25

temari wrote:
17 Feb 2020, 17:46
Hmm... 8)

Such leadership behavior close to the very needy ordinary citizens as well as close to the significant higher circles can only happen once in 3000 years. Why am (Sun) I saying this.

I am saying this as a matter of fact and as a matter of pride simply because I am not a politician and I am not seeking any power or any office other than wishing for a peaceful and prosperous country where our youth may get good education, good health care, good employments, good family formations and lots of other chances to develop and promote their country, their regions, their continent and the entire One World that have now become just a single global village.

If we keep accepting and planting such positive new approaches as the PM is doing I am sure that every one may in the future inherit the values and cultures serving in a multidimensional democratic manners and styles as time goes by and systems keep getting polished and domesticated.
8)