Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

bilgina of Amharu kilil is fragmenting into pieces... gudelamharu are re-cannibalized by bantugudifecha command

Post by Abdelaziz » 16 Feb 2020, 22:05

muticha midget gudelaAmharu, berasachew meshrefet, yeAlem mesaqiya honu.

TGAA
Member+

Re: bilgina of Amharu kilil is fragmenting into pieces... gudelamharu are re-cannibalized by bantugudifecha comman

Post by TGAA » 16 Feb 2020, 22:27

Fluent anaconda speaking the impotant Abdaz zi , don't worry about your nightmare Amharas, they are terminator recreate when you think they are down they come back to pummel you to submission. Submit, my poor body, you will. We understand you are losing sleep about Amharas being fragmented by Oromos, sweet sleep weyanee boy -- all is good.

AbebeB
Member+

Re: bilgina of Amharu kilil is fragmenting into pieces... gudelamharu are re-cannibalized by bantugudifecha comman

Post by AbebeB » 18 Feb 2020, 18:51

TGAA wrote:
16 Feb 2020, 22:27
Fluent anaconda speaking the impotant Abdaz zi , don't worry about your nightmare Amharas, they are terminator recreate when you think they are down they come back to pummel you to submission. Submit, my poor body, you will. We understand you are losing sleep about Amharas being fragmented by Oromos, sweet sleep weyanee boy -- all is good.
TGAA,
I think you are doing LIFO style. First let us know if Amhara existed as material world? Then you will tell us that it will reappear on the scene. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk