Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

Options ለይብላ ክልል

Post by justo » 17 Feb 2020, 01:03

The kilil with no options. ከወደቁ በህዋላ መንፈረጋጥ መላላጥ. I don't see many options for the rouge kilil. It is like a single woman in her mid-forties, trying to start a family all of a sudden, and finds the options have radically narrowed. Sebhat, Seyoum are gambling with a people's future.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Options ለይብላ ክልል

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Feb 2020, 09:27

Brother J,

I personally believe people of agamieee deserve tplfis. And let them babysit the thieves who work day and night to bargain with central government, not for people of Ugumsh, but to keep their stolen cash money, to avoid prison time and to guaranteed live freely in their high rise building in Addis Ababa. So far Dr. Abiy doing great.. he knows how to handle them, I love the way he doing it, totally ignore their existence. :lol: :P

Yeqen jeboch don’t give a f@*k about the poor peasants agamewoch.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 17 Feb 2020, 10:17

Justo buddy, like Fed_Up said Tegarus deserve every bit of Weyane melodrama for they have shown no inclination to stand against the criminal thuggery. So we can not be "more Catholic than the Pope". As the saying goes: "ኪር እብለኪ፡ ዓስ እብለኪ፡ እንተኣበኽኒ በላዒ ይወስደኪ" እዩ ናይ ተንኮለኛታት ተጋሩ ነገር! ኣንታ ፍጥረቶም እኮ ኣብ ሕስድና ዝተመርኰሰ እዩ! ፎእ ግናያት ፍጥረት!
Last edited by Temt on 17 Feb 2020, 13:52, edited 1 time in total.

justo

Post by justo » 17 Feb 2020, 12:58

Temt wrote:
17 Feb 2020, 10:17
Justo buddy, like Fed_Up said Tegarus deserve every bit of Weyane melodrama for they have shown no inclination to stand against the criminal thuggery. So we can not be "more Pope than the Catholics". As the saying goes: "ኪር እብለኪ፡ ዓስ እብለኪ፡ እንተኣበኽኒ በላዒ ይወስደኪ" እዩ ናይ ተንኮለኛታት ተጋሩ ነገር! ኣንታ ፍጥረቶም እኮ ኣብ ሕስድና ዝተመርኰሰ እዩ! ፎእ ግናያት ፍጥረት!
Absolutely, any true Eritrean would totally agree with what you and bro Fed_up is saying about this option-less kilil