Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Pastlast aka woyaneremoval aka.....fa*g*got.....

Post by Cigar » 17 Feb 2020, 10:07

Did you guys notice every time an Eritrean, specially the patriotic, silent agmaes killa Zmeselo posts good news about Eritrea, the sh*it head, fa*g*got, she*male, Leroy's boyfriend pastlast floods the form with zillions of repeatedly same bull crap with angry big fonts?
That agames behavior is absolutely a sign of defeat, a sign of trying for others to not read the truth, that is a sign that he/she has no life that he/she sits there and wastes his/her time doing the same stupid crap.
Zmeselo, bring more good news and bu*tt hurt this [deleted]*g*ot.
I can see here waiting to see if you had posted any thing and I can hear her say:
"Oh crap, there Zmeselo posted something I don't like and he is going to make me late to see my boyfriend Leroy because I have to hide his post with zillions of same [deleted] posts which will take time".

NB:
Ignored.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Pastlast aka woyaneremoval aka.....fa*g*got.....

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Feb 2020, 10:23

:lol:

Yeah, man! He goes nuts. He'd rather use his time, to munch on Leroy's nuts!

Cigar wrote:
17 Feb 2020, 10:07
Did you guys notice every time an Eritrean, specially the patriotic, silent agmaes killa Zmeselo posts good news about Eritrea, the sh*it head, fa*g*got, she*male, Leroy's boyfriend pastlast floods the form with zillions of repeatedly same bull crap with angry big fonts?
That agames behavior is absolutely a sign of defeat, a sign of trying for others to not read the truth, that is a sign that he/she has no life that he/she sits there and wastes his/her time doing the same stupid crap.
I can see here waiting to see if you had posted any thing and I can hear her say:
"Oh crap, there Zmeselo posted something I don't like and he is going to make me late to see my boyfriend Leroy because I have to hide his post with zillions of same [deleted] posts which will take time".

NB:
Ignored.

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 17 Feb 2020, 10:35

Schitmeselo bootlicking Isayas Afwrki and any Whiteman's boots again...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=209755#p1017286

Zmeselo wrote:
17 Feb 2020, 10:23
:lol:

Yeah, man! He goes nuts. He'd rather use his time, to munch on Leroy's nuts!

Cigar wrote:

NB:
Ignored.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 17 Feb 2020, 10:44

This f@@g assh0le agame is too obsessed anything Eritrea and PIA. I suspect, he could be one of those deportee Weyane spy who lived in Asmara among our people for years before he was exposed sent back to his dryland. I can see his bitterness.
Cigar wrote:

NB:
Ignored.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Feb 2020, 10:47

This is just for him: :lol:

pastlast

Post by pastlast » 17 Feb 2020, 11:07

:roll: nothing new!

Zmeselo wrote:
17 Feb 2020, 10:47
This is just for him: :lol: I'll freely bootlick those shoes of this man and the Saudi.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 17 Feb 2020, 11:57

Finally the f*a*g, Leroy's boyfriend, numb clit aka as*s hole figured it out that he/she is the joke of ER and 'stopped' her/his ga*yish repetitive, none post related crap.
May be I hoped against hope.
Let's see, if her/his a*ss hole is itching to scream loud with humangois fonts.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Feb 2020, 11:58

Nothing new, but drives you nuts everytime. :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Feb 2020, 12:04

Cigar wrote:

NB:
Ignored.
He is not the only one... kerenait aka shirtamu, ajaw Deki Arawit, Asswash agamew many more pop out from their rat holes.