Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Masud
Member+

The New Map of East Africa by Dr. Abiy--Where is the Northern Part of Somalia?

Post by Masud » 17 Feb 2020, 15:40

The New Map of East Africa by Dr. Abiy Ahmed-Where is the Northern Part of Somalia?

tolcha

Re: The New Map of East Africa by Dr. Abiy--Where is the Northern Part of Somalia?

Post by tolcha » 17 Feb 2020, 16:06

This guy is messing around and he would be the worst dictator to be named if he continues to assume he is smarter than any body in that bloody shi't country!

free-tembien

Re: The New Map of East Africa by Dr. Abiy--Where is the Northern Part of Somalia?

Post by free-tembien » 17 Feb 2020, 17:06

tolcha wrote:
17 Feb 2020, 16:06
This guy is messing around and he would be the worst dictator to be named if he continues to assume he is smarter than any body in that bloody shi't country!
agame masud is digital woyane and as usual agames are playing with your low iq :lol: can't you see the ugly photoshop?
this is the real post, no photoshop, directly from dr. abiy facebook page. lying is in agame DNA. they can't live one day without lying.

Please wait, video is loading...

Abere

Post by Abere » 17 Feb 2020, 17:11

Look how much Abiy is wasting. Which one is the most efficient and effective to reach to the average reader?

1) ነጻነት ለህዝባችን - ብልጽግና ለአገራችን!

2) Bilisummaan uummata keenyaaf - badhaadhinni biyya keenyaaf!

3) Freedom to our People – Prosperity to our Nation!

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 17 Feb 2020, 22:27

Tambien Slave,
The original map he posted was what I posted. Your master changed the map after we critiqued what he posted. Anyway, his wish to create Limut karta, limut bandits, and limut hizb will not take him anywhere.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 17 Feb 2020, 22:38

Masud wrote:
17 Feb 2020, 15:40
The New Map of East Africa by Dr. Abiy Ahmed-Where is the Northern Part of Somalia?

What a discovery, what a miracle! Please invent something new something believable and some thing acceptable!

Just to be negative you just dug out an old sterile joke from the archives as if you have found something new since the current news is the coming home of Ethiopian prisoners from the Arab countries. You are only deflecting attention from the current positive new by replacing it with an old out dated negative news in case some norther Somali Women may get fooled and give you a smile or two. :lol:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 17 Feb 2020, 22:49

free-tembien wrote:
17 Feb 2020, 17:06
tolcha wrote:
17 Feb 2020, 16:06
agame masud is digital woyane and as usual agames are playing with your low iq :lol: can't you see the ugly photoshop?
this is the real post, no photoshop, directly from dr. abiy facebook page. lying is in agame DNA. they can't live one day without lying.

Why are the tplf and its 5th columns constantly try to cause havoc all around the country as if their fair share of some 6% of the cake is not enough? 8)
Ato Tolcha has already displayed his pathological cheap lair characteristics by name calling the egalitarian change agent Oromos as "Gallas" Only angry tplf running dog cadres can insult Oromos in such nasty way.
8)

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 18 Feb 2020, 10:55

This Global Political Analyst explains the hidden plan of Abiy Ahmed and why he removed Somali Land. He also explains that Abiy edited his post after 40 minutes of posting the wrong map. He also explains the reason why Abiy decided to have Marine without sea is to invade Somali Land and colonize Somali Land.

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 18 Feb 2020, 11:16

Ethiopia apologises for map that erases Somalia

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-48421416

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 18 Feb 2020, 11:44

The below image show the map posted by Dr. Abiy and later edited and changed.

@Red

Post by @Red » 18 Feb 2020, 11:50

Shame it doesn’t include our ports
This’s woyane version that should be thrown to the dust bin

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 19 Feb 2020, 11:49

While Ethiopia remains one country, the map divides Somalia into white and grey parts. The grey part bears the name Somalia whereas the white area, presently known as Somaliland, remains nameless. The Ethiopian Government has not apologised for the cartographic absurdity.

https://puntlandpost.net/2020/02/17/abi ... d-somalia/

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Feb 2020, 15:38

Masud wrote:
18 Feb 2020, 11:16

the map is not the problem the problem is what kind of system we r going to use if we used fed system we can unit the whole Africa... study the fed system of America .. in your map i see Ethiopia swallowed Somalia that should not be under fed system the Somalia can enjoy being an independent state or nation that elect their own government who have their own flag and language and culture under state level at fed government we share one government that all ...

now if we tell Eritrean they can do everything they do now as independent nation but still join union of Ethiopia without give up their sovereignty why would they say no.. unity is power.. even Eritrean know this and they never break away from Ethiopia it took war to deport then otherwise after referendum all Eritrean stay back .. had they hate Ethiopia they would have left the next day but they did not left even after 30 years they cry for mama Ethiopia ..... the Eritrean never ask for independent but they ask Ethiopia to honor fed system that Eritrea signed when they joined mama Ethiopia.. that all their demand ...

Djibouti under mengistu haile mariam refused to take free hydro power that mengistu haile mariam offer them u know why the Djibouti knows the Amhara intention to united Djibouti by force.. but under Golden Djibouti open for business and took our hydro and open for our business because they know there is no ownership question when it come to golden ... hence the Djiboiutian were very relaxed dealing with us.. now i dont know how long this relationship will last until the Amhara demand force unity with Djibouti ... thanks for Djibouti they r not the one fighting that war

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 19 Feb 2020, 16:07

Ethoash wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 15:38
Masud wrote:
18 Feb 2020, 11:16

the map is not the problem the problem is what kind of system we r going to use if we used fed system we can unit the whole Africa... study the fed system of America .. in your map i see Ethiopia swallowed Somalia that should not be under fed system the Somalia can enjoy being an independent state or nation that elect their own government who have their own flag and language and culture under state level at fed government we share one government that all ...

now if we tell Eritrean they can do everything they do now as independent nation but still join union of Ethiopia without give up their sovereignty why would they say no.. unity is power.. even Eritrean know this and they never break away from Ethiopia it took war to deport then otherwise after referendum all Eritrean stay back .. had they hate Ethiopia they would have left the next day but they did not left even after 30 years they cry for mama Ethiopia ..... the Eritrean never ask for independent but they ask Ethiopia to honor fed system that Eritrea signed when they joined mama Ethiopia.. that all their demand ...

Djibouti under mengistu haile mariam refused to take free hydro power that mengistu haile mariam offer them u know why the Djibouti knows the Amhara intention to united Djibouti by force.. but under Golden Djibouti open for business and took our hydro and open for our business because they know there is no ownership question when it come to golden ... hence the Djiboiutian were very relaxed dealing with us.. now i dont know how long this relationship will last until the Amhara demand force unity with Djibouti ... thanks for Djibouti they r not the one fighting that war

Oh, my God! When are you going to learn how to write like a literate person!!!

Being able to read and write is not sufficient to be literate!

Try to re-read the crap you've written! No one knows where your sentences start at or end! Haven't you ever heard about capitalization and punctuation marks!

Bad writing mirrors your character, personality, attitude, mentality, psychology, nature, identity, level of education, etc.

In your case, it's not even about bad writing; it's rather about basic writing skills, I'm afraid!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Feb 2020, 16:20

Somaliman wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 16:07
Oh, my God! When are you going to learn how to write like a literate person!!!

Being able to read and write is not sufficient to be literate!

Try to re-read the crap you've written! No one knows where your sentences start at or end! Haven't you ever heard about capitalization and punctuation marks!

Bad writing mirrors your character, personality, attitude, mentality, psychology, nature, identity, level of education, etc.

In your case, it's not even about bad writing; it's rather about basic writing skills, I'm afraid!
[/quote]

capitalization and punctuation marks! show me where i need it just one example and i will correct it next time ..

about not understanding my reply all u have to do is read about fed system and how u can apply it on Africa ..

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 19 Feb 2020, 17:21

capitalization and punctuation marks! show me where i need it just one example and i will correct it next time ..

about not understanding my reply all u have to do is read about fed system and how u can apply it on Africa ..

The easiest and perhaps the most straightforward of the capitalization rules is to always capitalize the first letter of a sentence! Let's now apply this to what you've written, above. And this is how it should look like. Please note, I've underlined where I've made changes.

Capitalization and punctuation marks! Show me where i need it just one example and i will correct it next time ..

About not understanding my reply all u have to do is read about fed system and how u can apply it on Africa ..

That is just one of the eight rules of capitalization. Therefore, google 'capitalization rules' to learn them at your own convenience. There's no shame in learning; we all learn one thing, or another.

Hope this helps.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Feb 2020, 17:32

Somaliman wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 17:21

That is just one of the eight rules of capitalization. Therefore, google 'capitalization rules' to learn them at your own convenience. There's no shame in learning; we all learn one thing, or another.

Hope this helps.
Thanks, I will do that u also use Google to understand how fed system work. If not just read how Meles ethnic fed system did magic in Ethiopia to make Ethiopia great and fastest economy in the world ..

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 19 Feb 2020, 18:44

Ethoash wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 17:32
Somaliman wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 17:21

Hope this helps.
Thanks, I will do that u also use Google to understand how fed system work. If not just read how Meles ethnic fed system did magic in Ethiopia to make Ethiopia great and fastest economy in the world ..

Ethnic federalism is the worst type of federalism. In Ethiopia, for instance, each federal state is behaving as if it were a country on its own.

For a country to succeed any federalism, certain conditions must be met. One of the reasons why some countries that have adopted federalism (regardless of which form) are still experiencing fundamental obstacles is that they've adopted federalism prior to meeting those prerequisite conditions. Somalia is a prime example for this category. Apart from Al Shabab, federalism is the main reason why Somalia is still in chaos.

C'mon, Meles's federalism benefited only his Tigray, and no one else

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 20 Feb 2020, 07:58

Somaliman wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 18:44

Ethnic federalism is the worst type of federalism. In Ethiopia, for instance, each federal state is behaving as if it were a country on its own.

For a country to succeed any federalism, certain conditions must be met. One of the reasons why some countries that have adopted federalism (regardless of which form) are still experiencing fundamental obstacles is that they've adopted federalism prior to meeting those prerequisite conditions. Somalia is a prime example for this category. Apart from Al Shabab, federalism is the main reason why Somalia is still in chaos.

C'mon, Meles's federalism benefited only his Tigray, and no one else
SomaliEritreanboy,

it seems u have problem with my Ethnic Fed not my English... that is why i send u to study how fed system work it might take u longer then what u think it take so be humble and allowed yourself to learn from master like me or u do your own study

here go the class begin

1. ethnic federalism or federalism is not plug and play ... it is a culture it take long long time to germinate and grow it need a lot of work and a lot of waiting game ....

2. u Somaliakids are not known for patiently so work on that

3. let take in Ethiopia the people asking more ethnic federalism not less

4. people feel like they r an independent country because u have less federalism not more

5. the more you give them federalism they more u cool down tension.... for example Golden state think they r targeted hence they r uneasy...if their fed. right respected they will relax..

6. in Ethiopia case how bed the TPLF run the fed system like as if one man rule .. today no body asking for independent. OLF DOESN'T ASK for independent , TPLF doesn't ask for independent each and everyone knows that independent is not a solution. Thanks for Eritrea everyone knows independent is over rated.

7. in Fed system even the bad one the only think you ask is to become state by yourself that is the worst u asking not independent ... that by itself a beautiful achievement...

8. if u think Fed system is not good then you must give me alternative... The Somalia case is very very simple in fact so simple it is mind boggling then again we Ethiopian we understand u, u guys are hot pot.. you r boil over, you cant control you can't control your temper....

9. otherwise what alternative do u have ... can u tell us your alternative . or r u suggesting to hold the whole Somalia by force like the dictator you overthrow

10 now the map how fed. going to work in your land .. Somalia doesn't even have to work Allah give u 3000km of seacoast u can fish without farming a fish and live off the fish income year round .. make your Somalia international port or lease it to Ethiopia for billion dollar ...what Allah give u is more then what he Gives Saudi Arabia and all oil rich Arab countries combined

as this video show

u have separatist
u have Islamist,
u have Neutral.
u have Unionists
and
u have federalist

as u can see each of them have land what u do is u tell them okay control your own state , elect your own governor, and manage your own resources no body will interference with your local issue .. now the problem is Mogadishu is acting like Amhara they want to send their own men to rule over the other state.. that is why Somaliland and punt land want more pushing for fed up to separation but for sure the SomaliLand is better of with the rest of Somalia had they have fed system

now as i said those four group can have their own state and run their own state they way they think fit.. for example why we care if Islamist run their own state like Islamist State as long as they dont cross the state line let them be.. in fact the only problem i see is the Unionists .. they should be power checked .. if the rest of state is united under fed. system the Unionist will have no choice to limit their idiotic believe under their own state and accept the other state ... even Amhara come around they no longer think the way they think in old day.. they come a long long way even so it might take us another 50 years the march is on .. those Amhara are just like Mogadishu idiot it seems u r from Mogadishu

do u know the meaning of Mogadishu in Amaric .. it is part of the body of hen where everything food grinding mill ... in fact in real life Somalia is trouble hot headed grinding mill