:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Digital Weyane wrote:
17 Feb 2020, 18:45
Brown is our favorite color.

Ayamaru

Re: Picture of the day!

Post by Ayamaru » 17 Feb 2020, 22:50

We all are poor people
Please don’t make fun out of the innocent.
I like some of your posts though

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 17 Feb 2020, 23:01

Ayamaru wrote:
17 Feb 2020, 22:50
We all are poor people
Please don’t make fun out of the innocent.
I like some of your posts though
Yes, I love brother Pushkin's and other comrade's posts, but I agree with you that we shouldn't go as low as the Weyane cadres to make fun of people who have nothing to do with any of the criminal activities of the Weyanes and their cadres. When I say the Tegaru are evil, I mean it and I am talking about the elites, educated and rich and those who hold power who are contributing to the unacceptable stalemate on the peace process between Eritrea and Ethiopia - and I stand by that. ልቢ ትግራይ ጥውጥዋይ and ጋዕጋዓት ዑጉም! Not the poor people of Tigrai.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 17 Feb 2020, 23:41

Temt don't go soft now.
These dirty clay made look like filthy agames are as evil as their leaders.
It is them who are still enabling woyane to be pain in Eritrea's a d Ethiopia's peace initiative.
They were not voicing their disgust when woyane was expelling our people from Ethiopia stealing their properties.
Have you ever seen (may be a couple) who are calling the cowardice and evilness of their leadership? Have you ever heard from these nasty, dirty and poor agames an apology for their leadership crimes against our innocent people? Heck no!
I am sorry if I am going to offend my people, but I do not wish but miseries to all tegarus, even the snotty little ones.
All the bull crap we hear "we are brothers" is coming out of these dirty, poor or supposedly innocent filthy agames, but yet they are sitting in their tegwar as*ses and not showing it in actions by overthrowing their leadership for their sake.
They are still waiting to eat their hanzas and have them too.
Again sorry, but I wish a natural disaster destroys all of them before we do it.
tplf is woyane is all tegarus.
They all are evil and a'ss wipes.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 18 Feb 2020, 00:03

Dear brother Cigar,
I am not soft at all, I am not soft at any and every enemy of Eritrea. But these dirt poor Tegarus like the posted photo probably could careless about Eritrea or Ethiopia. Their main interest is to survive, which is basically being able to feed themselves and their families. But, I take strong exceptions to the ungrateful Tegaru who are in the diaspora, educated or not, who spew evil and unfounded propaganda against Eritrea and its leaders. We don't have to go farther than this site when we have a bunch of monkeys whose sole purpose is to post anything negative about Eritrea (mostly untrue) 24/7. That is where my weapon and the weapon of all Eritrean patriots (including you) are directed at.
Yes, I sometimes get emotional and write something improper as a [deleted] for tat against some loser Weyane idiot, but I knowingly don't like to make fun of poor and helpless people like many of the Weyane cadres do. Brother, I understand where you coming from, but let's not lower our high caliber value to that of the Weyane thuggery and its low life cadres. Of course, that is my opinion and I respect yours as well. Good night and I'll see you tomorrow my brother from another Eritrean womb, as brother Hawzen would remind us.