Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Dawi

አሮጌ ላዳ ታክሲዎችን በአዲስ የመቀየር ፕሮጀክት O! OH! Takele Uma! ;-)

Post by Dawi » 18 Feb 2020, 00:19

Here comes ---------O! OH! Takele Uma! Again! Watch out Eskinder! :P

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: አሮጌ ላዳ ታክሲዎችን በአዲስ የመቀየር ፕሮጀክት O! OH! Takele Uma! ;-)

Post by Ethoash » 19 Feb 2020, 13:14

i dont understand when people joy when the hear this kind of story..

i think, Takele Uma want to buy lada largus 7 seater which is costing around 16,000 dollars let even say it cost 10,000 dollars and we going to buy 10,000 car that means we r talking about 100 million dollar ... if the car cost us 20,000 dollar all in that would be 200 million dollar .. this money is gone we will never see it ..

but if it is my way this 200 million could have been seed money and invested locally and recycle the money many time over ... how about if i told u can spend 200 million dollar and u can still have your 200 million dollar to spend it again and again endlessly ....u think it is magic but it is not. i will tell u how ...

let say we give this 200,million dollar for Marathon Motor to assemble 10,000 car that would be ten years output and we were help them to be full capacity for next ten years ... let assumed Marathon Motor make all the part in Ethiopia we will save all 200 million dollar why because it only transferred to Haile bank account . for the city account .. now if Haile spend that money another Ethiopia will get the money but deposited in other local bank as you can see the money will circulated without leaving mama Ethiopia ....

even in this case if we saved 100 million dollar by buying spare part instead of full assembled car or finished car we will have 1000 of Ethiopian employed for next ten years until the project ended ... if all our purchased based on saving our dollar it would add up soon we will see a great development but if we take the easiest way and say we going to import 10,000 car then u will make Russian worker in full employment for next ten years while we have no job for us...

another thing that i did not like about the car importation of gas guzzling cars.. we should stop importing gas guzzling cars and start importing electric car.. even haile said he started assembling electric car why not buy from him.. even Holland car started biogas car that run with cow manure...

to make it competitive all we have to do is reduce taxation zero taxation will do the trick .. for the taxi owner to buy locally.. not only that if they r using electric to run their car they will start having saving instead of spending 100 to 200 birr in gas they would have spend only five birr in electric fill up... that is the only we break free from poverty otherwise if they buy new gas car.. now they will have to pay for car payment and for gas how in hell they would be better of if they going to eat from hand to mouth...

another point i like to make is the taxi owner their asset is not in their taxi but in their licence or taxi permit the local government or city hall must stop giving the taxi permit that would alone will buy them a taxi .. because now if some one want to enter taxi business he have to buy taxi permit .. that might run as high as one million birr.. this will help the old taxi owner to lease their permit and allowed new taxi driver to take over.. this taxi permit is in way to say thanks for their 50 years service they provided for Ethiopia and Addis Ababa..

as always i say we r only poor as individual as united we are all rich .. when those 9,000 taxi owner become as one company they become rich .. as individual they r poor.. even they can buy new car their own if they use the old tired method of እቁብ , if they በየወሩ ፩ሺህ ብር እቁብ ቢጥሉ አስር ሚሊዬን ብር ያገኛሉ ማለት ነው ይህ ማለት ደግሞ አስር ሰው አዲስ ታክሲ አገኘ ማለት ነው።

i can say it enough electric car electric car.. and local assembled no more importation .. if i was local assembly company i will hire another media to exposed Takele Uma his latest purchased spree...who give him a permission to spend 200 million dollar without check and balance did the board vote on it or he have the power to buy anything he want without any check and balance.. mind u replacing the old car is good idea .. but u cant replace the old car with bad idea.. even the interview some taxi owner they have their own doubt .....

this is not the first time Takele Uma did hs purchased spree as if it is his own money he buying book and feeding the poor students .. dont get me wrong i am not objecting his spending but they way he spend it.. once u spend your money u cant have it no more it is gone money.. but u can recycle back your money if u invest your money instead of spending it.. for example u want to give the students milk per day instead of buying milk buy milk cow this farm will provided milk for the students and left over will be sold and the project will be self supporting get it Takele Uma only spend one time to set up the milk cow farm and no more spending money in the same students twice.. but in his case Takele Uma must support his adventure from year to years on the same students if he lose his mayor ship the project might stopped the students might lose their milk privilege

i could have said more but most people they dont like it when i write long essay so i stop here..

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: አሮጌ ላዳ ታክሲዎችን በአዲስ የመቀየር ፕሮጀክት O! OH! Takele Uma! ;-)

Post by Ethoash » 19 Feb 2020, 13:52

Ethiopia import 110,000 car per years

but Ethiopia only assemble 8000 car per years.

yes, the fed government making big money taxing those 110,000 car imported then encouraging assemble car at home ..

even if we assumed all 110,000 cost 10,000 dollar that would be 1.1 billion dollar wasted ... instead had we use this money to start or inject fresh capital in existing car assembly company and if we increased our production from 8000 car to 100,000 car r we not better off as a nation .. besides it is not the worst part we import those car but the fed. government happy to tax u up front but they end up holding the bag when they start importing gas t run those car every year we spend 500 million dollar importing gas ... had we assembled it at home and make it electric car we would have said billion dollar up on billions dollar