Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

The Red Sea belongs to Tigray

Post by EthioRedSea » 18 Feb 2020, 06:41

Tigrayans should get their own Red Sea ports of Massawa and Asseb. This we cannot give up and betray our forefathers We need the Red Sea as it belongs us, Tigrayans. The Amhara and Oromos do not care about it. Only Afar people and Tigrayans care.

Ethiopia has as a whole given up the Red Sea. Ethiopia is trying to use Somaliland and Kenyan ports.

Eripoblikan

Re: The Red Sea belongs to Tigray

Post by Eripoblikan » 18 Feb 2020, 09:59

Thanks to TPLF, let alone expanding to Eritrea, Tigray has been reduced to an irrelevant kilil in conflict with Amhara and Oromo, despised by other minorities and surrounded by hostile Eritrea.

Of course you would not know since you TPLF cadres are as dumb as supporters of Isaias Afewerki. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 18 Feb 2020, 10:06

Hi my Eritrean brother,

I am not TPLF supporter or member. I am just standing for the historical evidences. Red Sea should be under Tigray and Eritreans can join Tigray if they want. Otherwise the South Mereb River part of the Red Sea should be given to Tigray.

@Red

Post by @Red » 18 Feb 2020, 11:44

No body’s going to give it to you, unless you’re naive to believe that...
The only way to get it for you guys to go get it
Invade Shabia now, they’re weak...

EthioRedSea wrote:
18 Feb 2020, 10:06
Hi my Eritrean brother,

I am not TPLF supporter or member. I am just standing for the historical evidences. Red Sea should be under Tigray and Eritreans can join Tigray if they want. Otherwise the South Mereb River part of the Red Sea should be given to Tigray.