Member+

Re: የእድሩ ድክመት ነው እንጂ ለማ መገርሳ ከሞተ ቆይቷል::

Post by sun » 18 Feb 2020, 20:47

Masud wrote:
18 Feb 2020, 12:59

OBBOO LAMMAA MAGARSAA: THE MESSIAH THAT MAY NOT SHOW UP

https://kichuu.com/obboo-lammaa-magarsa ... t-show-up/
hmm... 8)

You should know that visibility is not always necessary.

First "they killed" Debretsion. And then "they killed the governor of Benishangul Gumuz region." And now the Lion king Obbo Lamma. These medias are becoming an outstanding clown and a flying elephant. Thanks for them and their gossips for giving me the loud laugh so that I may enjoy life and keep the time gleefully pass.
:lol: :lol:

"Don't confuse visibility with credibility." ~H. Mackay

Masud
Member+

Post by Masud » 18 Feb 2020, 21:56

Just in case, if Obbo Lena is alive and walking, politically he is dead . He is walking dead man!

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 18 Feb 2020, 22:30

Masud wrote:
18 Feb 2020, 21:56
Just in case, if Obbo Lena is alive and walking, politically he is dead . He is walking dead man!
My fear he would go in to depression. If I were him, I would join OFC and Work with Merera group.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 19 Feb 2020, 00:58

The person who have done everything humanly possible to dethrone weyanne, the person whom Ethipians rested their to lead them into green pastures of peace and brotherhood among Ethipians has fallen just like the Greek tragedy heros. How hard bhe tried to escape it , the tribal magnet seems to pull him down. For the lack of better words he shot himself twice in public. While he is the defence minister of Ethopia and still a powerful presence in ODP he late Jawar to unleash the genocidal Keero to sloughter innocent Ethipians in Oromia, not only that he didn't go to churches to comfort the uprooted, but called Jawar and had behind closed doors meeting. As if that is not enough he made it official by going to BBC that he is with Jawar not with Abiy. The only thing he has to is ask forgiveness from Abiy and come under his grace..for lemma that is better pill to swallow. Moving to OFCO will end his political carrier. He need to swallow his pride and stick with Abiy. Though he shoot himself twice Ethipians will forgive him for his transgressions. He needs as much help to get him out of the shadow.
Last edited by TGAA on 19 Feb 2020, 01:02, edited 1 time in total.