Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member+

This country is on the right track

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 18 Feb 2020, 16:12

While Our neighbour are currently living in a 1945 Italian horror movies and shouting "Fenkil" Others are silently building a modern cities.

Dar es Salaam.

Temt
Member+

Re: This country is on the right track

Post by Temt » 18 Feb 2020, 16:18

Qorbae ሻርሙጣ ዓጋመ, yes, ፈንቅል፡ is what kicked your stinking arse from a place you stole and a place you shall NEVER get it back ቢች!

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 18 Feb 2020, 16:41

beautiful city.

Asmara has the potential to be a horror movie filming locations for Italian film industry!!!

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 18 Feb 2020, 16:46

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 18 Feb 2020, 18:04

@Red

Post by @Red » 18 Feb 2020, 18:12

You are expecting too much of this cursed people who are destined to poverty and wars. They’re looking for some one to fight right now and TPlf should go for RE battle and destroy them once for all.

tlel

Post by tlel » 19 Feb 2020, 02:54

I really don't understand the comparison of sky scrapers, what is the point, it is not the people who own it it is foreigners and the people not only in Tanzania even in Arab countries are no participant of their own wealth or in the development of their country.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 19 Feb 2020, 14:26

beautiful city.

From the pictures, yep! In the flesh, Dar es Salaam is far from being a beautiful city! All they know is erecting tall buildings without any aesthetic pavements and green spaces. As soon as you step out of those tall buildings, you're welcomed by a merciless dusty and dirty world - and if it's during the short dry season, life becomes unbearable in Dar es Salaam due to the super sweltering heat! And life condition, in general, sucks as hell, and thus no one is happy in Tanzania! Don't be fooled by the pics!

I know what I'm talking about, as I've lived in Dar es Salaam!

This is representative of Dar es Salaam! Kariakoo, not only is it the shopping district of Dar es Salaam, but also a vast residential area!

I can bet safely that with a bit of a capital injection, Asmara has all the potential to become the most beautiful city in Africa!

Last edited by Somaliman on 29 May 2020, 21:04, edited 1 time in total.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 19 Feb 2020, 16:57

Eritreanman wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 14:26

I can bet safely that with a bit of a capital injection, Asmara has all the potential to become the most beautiful city in Africa!
Somali imposter.

Asmara is a sad desolate asbestos city, It's an ideal horror movie filming location for Italian film industry.

Old article. 19 November 2012
Asmara’s buildings which only forty, fifty years ago were the pride and joy of their citizens and the attraction of visitors are now falling to pieces. They are now succumbing to the elements, old age and utter neglect. It is not unnatural for buildings to grow old with the passage of time. That is why buildings periodically need professional inspection and renovation, particularly where they are historically significant. However, Asmara’s buildings have not been lucky to receive this much needed care and overhaul. They have been abandoned to degrade and fall apart. The level of degradation is so appalling that one is tempted to conclude it is being overlooked deliberately. The building plasters have peeled off looking oftentimes leprous skin and at other times new, festering wounds; the walls have been left stripped and are growing weak; cracks have formed and continue to form everywhere on the walls and other structures; the roofs have rusted away and some of them have fallen down; the building joinery (doors and windows) is broken and rickety; many of the glass panes are shattered and hanging in their places are plastic or clothing sheets, and so on. The pictures attached with this article speak for themselves As the old adage goes, ‘A Picture Paints a Thousand Words

It has become dangerous to walk near many of the buildings in Asmara. There are walls leaning to the outside; walls and their protective coatings are seen bulging out and moving apart; the coatings are crashing on the sidewalks posing a danger to people and vehicles passing by. There are also walls left with gaping holes as if to invite the passerby to peek into the inside. There is no answerable government to stir action, nor do residents feel entitled to appeal to the government, for everything is politicized in the eyes of the PFDJ.

many houses in Asmara have gotten musty and asthmatic and pose a serious health hazard to their occupants. One preliminary study has suggested that 60% of the population in Asmara lives in uninhabitable (not suitable for living) houses which are rundown on the inside or outside; where a whole family with all its belongings is crammed in one room devoid of access to running water, proper or functioning toilet and in many instances a dozen families huddle in one compound served from one mogogo (oven house) and a single toilet.
Today 99.99 percent of the population in Asmara lives in uninhabitable houses, And yes that's true, Older buildings containing asbestos cement materials can pose a serious health hazard to residents, many Italian buildings built before 1980 contain asbestos cement materials.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 19 Feb 2020, 17:01

tlel.

You are jealous African, Dar es salaam is built by Tanzanians and It is one hundred percent owned by Tanzanians, Give credit where credit is due.

Dar es salaam, gorgeous city.

Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 30 May 2020, 16:38, edited 1 time in total.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 19 Feb 2020, 17:28

AgameLady
When and with who did Tanzania fought for 30 plus years? We spend a generation plus to get our country; in the process, we have lost half a million working age man and women while our infustraction is completely ruined by our enemy.
BTW: "Be Getochih Qula Atfokir" Dare el Selam ain't Mekele
[quoteAbyssiniaLady post_id=1017893 time=1582056750 user_id=546]

[/quote]

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 29 May 2020, 14:22

Somaliman wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 14:26

Shame on you Tanzania hater, keep licking never washed Shabiyan behinds.

Dar es Salaam "what a lovely name" is bustling and vibrant city while Asmara is in a depressed and sad desolate asbestos city.

Dar es Salaam.

I admit Asmara has a few nice streets, nothig else.

justo

Post by justo » 29 May 2020, 15:39

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
18 Feb 2020, 16:12
Dar es Salaam.
Wow, it looks fantastic. Thank you for posting. I hope the people of Tanzania are getting as modern as their city. Well done Africa!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 29 May 2020, 18:52

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
18 Feb 2020, 16:12
While Our neighbour are currently living in a 1945 Italian horror movies and shouting "Fenkil" Others are silently building a modern cities.

Dar es Salaam.

I have to admit I have never been to Tanzania. But te pictures you posted show that Tanzania is beautiful and I think any African should definitely be happy for them. They are lucky that they don't share common border with the least important killil, your Tigray :oops: :mrgreen: :lol:

By the way, it looks like you are pro-TPLF and against the Tigrayan Youth Fenqil Movement. Right ???

Victory to the Tigrayan Fenqil Movement !!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Abdelaziz

Post by Abdelaziz » 29 May 2020, 19:01

TRA'NNY MEGAL MEAKORA HAMASEN PROSTITUTE HAWAZEN, I REALLY WANT TO DISINFECT YOU WITH CLORAX AND DEEPTHROAT YOUR DK-WORSHIPPING HAMASENAY INSIDE.
YOU HAVE NOT YET SEEN OR WANTED T0O ADMIT HOW WEYANE CHANGED EVERY CITY IN ETHIOPIA , CHANGING THEM FROM LITTLE TOWNS TO MEGA CITIES, AND YET YOU DIRTY HAMASENAY BI'TCH IS SURRISED BY WHAT WHITES BUILT IN TANZANIA..... BUT GUES WHAT NEARLY 80% OF THE BUILDINGS IN KENYA AND TANZANIA ARE OWNED BY WHITES. AND MIND YOU, WE4DIMEDHIN HAS BEEN DUMBFOUNDED BY WHAT WEYANE BUILT, MESHREFET HAD BUILT NOTHING EXCEPT SHOWING OFF WHAT WEYANE BUILT.
KEEP DREAMING TO BE POWER-PENEWTRATED BY MY ANACONDA, THE BROWN MAMBA YU WORSHIPPED WHEN i FO'CKED YOU ALONG WITH YUR MOTHER IN GEZABANDA., I STEAL REMEMBER WHEN YOU ACTED LIKE A WILD ANIMAL WHENEVER MY ANACONDA ENTERED YOU.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 29 May 2020, 19:15

Abdelaziz wrote:
29 May 2020, 19:01
TRA'NNY MEGAL MEAKORA HAMASEN PROSTITUTE HAWAZEN, I REALLY WANT TO DISINFECT YOU WITH CLORAX AND DEEPTHROAT YOUR DK-WORSHIPPING HAMASENAY INSIDE.
YOU HAVE NOT YET SEEN OR WANTED T0O ADMIT HOW WEYANE CHANGED EVERY CITY IN ETHIOPIA , CHANGING THEM FROM LITTLE TOWNS TO MEGA CITIES, AND YET YOU DIRTY HAMASENAY BI'TCH IS SURRISED BY WHAT WHITES BUILT IN TANZANIA..... BUT GUES WHAT NEARLY 80% OF THE BUILDINGS IN KENYA AND TANZANIA ARE OWNED BY WHITES. AND MIND YOU, WE4DIMEDHIN HAS BEEN DUMBFOUNDED BY WHAT WEYANE BUILT, MESHREFET HAD BUILT NOTHING EXCEPT SHOWING OFF WHAT WEYANE BUILT.
KEEP DREAMING TO BE POWER-PENEWTRATED BY MY ANACONDA, THE BROWN MAMBA YU WORSHIPPED WHEN i FO'CKED YOU ALONG WITH YUR MOTHER IN GEZABANDA., I STEAL REMEMBER WHEN YOU ACTED LIKE A WILD ANIMAL WHENEVER MY ANACONDA ENTERED YOU.

Ooopppss.. we are very close to the end of the month when you usually have your perio*d .... :lol: :lol: I got your sister Abi-gail :lol: :lol: :lol:

Victory to the Tigrayan Fenqil Movement !!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 29 May 2020, 20:07

I dare you to bring any city in the world which has more songs than Asmarina bella in more than 10 languages.
Any African city which has over 4 million population is not a desired home to any human being.
Africans are dirty poor and the vehicle ratio to the citizens of any African city is like 10000o people to 1 car and the public transportation sack and is full of stench and facts are even worse in Addis.
Cities beauty is not measured by empty or even occupied high rise glass buildings. It is how clean, comfortable practical, functional and weather quality. And no city in Africa beats Asmara.
Besides Asmara is not just a city. It is like a museum for fu*ck sake.
Who the fu*ck wants to see eye sore high rise glass buildings and boring highways when one always opens their mouth seeing the infrastructures of Asmara....even more beautiful from their inside.
Asmara is a walking city.
One doesn't need to stink the buses or taxis or subways.
African cities to imitate the USA cities with out adequate transportation, is stupid and are unlivable and even worse two third of the population of those cities live in ghettos. Come on now, you know what I am talking about the ones who reside in Addis and you do not want to acknowledge them.
Well in Asmara it any other cities or towns, we have no freaking ghettos.
I live in the USA, but trust me I still put Asmera as better than all the USA cities. Unlike the overpopulated African countries, at least the USA cities are kind of comfortable if you don't hate the long hours drives.
That is why the Americans call Asmara, the Miami of Africa and the Italians call it Piccola Roma and the mountain enthusiasts call it the Switzerland of Africa.
Now, I dare you to cite any baboons city which has such an honor?
And yes it was built by Eritreans hands and sweet.
And yes we focused to bring our rural areas to living standards and we let Asmara from having it's simple touch ups.
We will get there when all our citizens lives become equal to each other.
So rather than vomiting your crap here, why don't you talk to those Ethiopians who recently visited Asmara and said:
"Asmara is out of this world"
Man, you weasels didn't see it.
But walking in Asmara is like a kid walking in a candy shop or Disney world.
There are too damn many structures which will open your mouth making you look stupid.
And guess what? The inside of the buildings are even second to none in the world.
I wish that I know how to post pictures in this damn thing with my phone.
Yes meantakin hirir bela.
With all the evil done to us in the last two decades we still have the best cities.
Can you freaking imagine what we could have done if we didn't have envious agames as neighbors who been throwing bricks, logs and sinks for over 2 decades.
Now that there is peace, you all are shi,*trying in your pants saying "oh crap now, the Eritreans are going to do their miracle"
We didn't start as yet.
Don't ever compare Asmara with any African cities. It will win it with its hands tied behind its back.
Now again, I dare you to mention any city in the world which has more songs dedicated to it than Asmara. New York might come very distant city.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 29 May 2020, 21:19

Cigar wrote:
29 May 2020, 20:07
I dare you to bring any city in the world which has more songs than Asmarina bella in more than 10 languages.
Any African city which has over 4 million population is not a desired home to any human being.
Africans are dirty poor and the vehicle ratio to the citizens of any African city is like 10000o people to 1 car and the public transportation sack and is full of stench and facts are even worse in Addis.
Cities beauty is not measured by empty or even occupied high rise glass buildings. It is how clean, comfortable practical, functional and weather quality. And no city in Africa beats Asmara.
Besides Asmara is not just a city. It is like a museum for fu*ck sake.
Who the fu*ck wants to see eye sore high rise glass buildings and boring highways when one always opens their mouth seeing the infrastructures of Asmara....even more beautiful from their inside.
One doesn't need to stink the buses or taxis or subways.
African cities to imitate the USA cities with out adequate transportation, is stupid and are unlivable and even worse two third of the population of those cities live in ghettos. Come on now, you know what I am talking about the ones who reside in Addis and you do not want to acknowledge them.
Well in Asmara it any other cities or towns, we have no freaking ghettos.
I live in the USA, but trust me I still put Asmera as better than all the USA cities. Unlike the overpopulated African countries, at least the USA cities are kind of comfortable if you don't hate the long hours drives.
That is why the Americans call Asmara, the Miami of Africa and the Italians call it Piccola Roma and the mountain enthusiasts call it the Switzerland of Africa.
Now, I dare you to cite any baboons city which has such an honor?
And yes it was built by Eritreans hands and sweet.
And yes we focused to bring our rural areas to living standards and we let Asmara from having it's simple touch ups.
We will get there when all our citizens lives become equal to each other.
So rather than vomiting your crap here, why don't you talk to those Ethiopians who recently visited Asmara and said:
"Asmara is out of this world"
Man, you weasels didn't see it.
But walking in Asmara is like a kid walking in a candy shop or Disney world.
There are too damn many structures which will open your mouth making you look stupid.
And guess what? The inside of the buildings are even second to none in the world.
I wish that I know how to post pictures in this damn thing with my phone.
Yes meantakin hirir bela.
With all the evil done to us in the last two decades we still have the best cities.
Can you freaking imagine what we could have done if we didn't have envious agames as neighbors who been throwing bricks, logs and sinks for over 2 decades.
Now that there is peace, you all are shi,*trying in your pants saying "oh crap now, the Eritreans are going to do their miracle"
We didn't start as yet.
Don't ever compare Asmara with any African cities. It will win it with its hands tied behind its back.
Now again, I dare you to mention any city in the world which has more songs dedicated to it than Asmara. New York might come very distant city.

This is one more aspect for me to like Asmara, as I love to visit cities and everywhere I go on foot.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 29 May 2020, 21:43

Yes Asmara is a well planned city.
With squares blocks, circle blocks triangular blocks which is seen no where else in the world. You can drive at ease with any street and you can walk at ease.
These mother f**Kers actually admire it by the fact that they always say that it was built en by Italians when actually was built by Eritreans when they loose the argument and then the envy gets better of them and try to down it.
I mean if one says BUT to qualify their arguments, then it means they believe the fact.
Man get the hell out.
If the mother grobbers supper powers didn't hide Asmara and the Eritrean people from the world from 1942 till 1991, Asmara would have been in the list of the 7 or 8 wonders of the world.
What the hell is a pyramid (a triangular brick wall) wall of china.....just a wall.
Yes Asmara is the most amazing city.
But like I always say, haters will always hate because they have never seen it.
And yes even the developed countries like the USA or European cities have dilapidated building even though have peace and can renovate it.
So Asmara is not immune from it either.
And Asmara's face lift is a quick fix. It won't take more than 6 months.
But again, our priority is no Asmara as of yet.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 30 May 2020, 16:44

I will take anything that autistic (Cigar) man in his 75s says with a grain of salt, he is mentally challenged senior who is in a constant state of psychosis and completely out of touch with reality, Who cares about songs? people need a liveable city not a crumbling city and dangerous houses were a health & security risk to people, that other shabiyan "kebena05" has better excuses!!