Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Re: This country is on the right track

Post by Cigar » 30 May 2020, 17:00

You low IQed scum bag, filthy agame most of the developed countries are still living in the late 1880s and early 1900 outstanding and well constructed Art Deco, futuristic and modernistic cities and yes majority of them also have dilapidated buildings.....actually more than in Asmara.
Italy, Greece, Romania, France, USA and lots of others.
All African nations are full of ghettos, including in Addis and your dirty mekele.
You can cherry pick some building of Asmara to score some cheap points, but yes Asmara as a whole is in a better shape than any other African over crowded cities.
And again, it is because of your agames envy and conspiring with your masters which at last threw you in the dumpster like used condom to not let us paint the few buildings you love to post.
Yes I been in all continents, and I am a witness that Asmara is second to none.
You call living in Addis or similar African cities comfortable. You must be a dumb a*ss.
Again just let's hope this peace holds. We will see you what we are made off. And that is what is killing you.
I am 100% sure, we will muzzle your chiawawa dog mouth in just 5 years.
Now sit your a'ss down and enjoy a short Asmara excursion from far away, you filthy agame sherm*utta.

justo

Post by justo » 30 May 2020, 17:23

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
29 May 2020, 14:22
I admit Asmara has a few nice streets, nothig else.
Abyssiniababy, you know this is not downtown Asmara, it is the backyard of the downtown, towards the Shuq and Enda Mariam area
It seems you have an agenda with your pictures, still it doesn't stop us from enjoying the beautiful pictures of Dar es Salam.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 30 May 2020, 18:14

justo wrote:
30 May 2020, 17:23
Abyssiniababy, you know this is not downtown Asmara, it is the backyard of the downtown, towards the Shuq and Enda Mariam area
It seems you have an agenda with your pictures, still it doesn't stop us from enjoying the beautiful pictures of Dar es Salam.
I don't have any hidden malicious agenda, I just googled aerial view of Asmara and that picture show up first.

justo

Post by justo » 31 May 2020, 02:29

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
30 May 2020, 18:14
justo wrote:
30 May 2020, 17:23
I don't have any hidden malicious agenda, I just googled aerial view of Asmara and that picture show up first.
kkkkkkkkkkkk

BTW, I wish you could pin this to the top of ER, so that people can enjoy the beautiful pictures of Dar es Salam