Senior Member+

ደብረጽዮን የምክርቤት አባላትን "ትግራይ ነጻ አገር ናት ብላችሁ አውጁ" ብሎ ተማፀነ [BBC]

Post by Revelations » 19 Feb 2020, 07:26

Please wait, video is loading...

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: ደብረጽዮን የምክርቤት አባላትን "ትግራይ ነጻ አገር ናት ብላችሁ አውጁ" ብሎ ተማፀነ [BBC]

Post by Revelations » 19 Feb 2020, 07:34

የትግራይ ምክትል ፕሬዚዳንት ዶ/ር ደብረፅዮን ለህዝብ ተወካዮች ምክር ቤት አባላት ባስተላለፉት መልእክት "የስልጣን ጊዜያችሁ እያለቀ ስለሚገኝ ከመበታተናችሁ በፊት ታሪክ ስሩ። በኢትዮጵያ ውስጥ ስላለው ጣልቃ ገብነት በተለይም ትግራይን በተመለከተ በመሪዎች ደረጃ የተሰጡት የጥላቻና የፀረ ህዝብ ንግግሮች ችን በይፋ ኮንኑ" ብለዋል።

አክለውም "ይህ የማይሆን ከሆነ ትግራይ ራሷን የቻለች አገር መሆኗን ወስኑ፤ አውጁ" ብለዋል።

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 19 Feb 2020, 07:50

ምን አይነት ነገር ነው ባካችሁ!! እነዚህ ትግሬዎች እኮ ግራ ገብተው እኛንም ግራ አጋቡ!!

የታገልነው የትግራይ ሪፖብሊክን ለመመስረት የትግራይ ህዝብ ነፃ አውጭ ድርጅት ብላችሁ አቋቁማችሁ እባ በማንፌስቶ ጽፋችሁ ታግላችሁ እሁን ምነው ራሳችሁ ያላችሁትን ለመተግበር ወገባችሁ ተሰባበረ?

ዘይትገርም አል የሞተው ጥሩው ትግሬ!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 19 Feb 2020, 13:10

Please wait, video is loading...

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Feb 2020, 14:29

Realbull speaking to yourself again.. when ever u speak to yourself i come to respond for old time sake

real bull : ደብረጽዮን የምክርቤት አባላትን "ትግራይ ነጻ አገር ናት ብላችሁ አውጁ" ብሎ ተማፀነ [BBC] i dont think u understand wheat the golden governor saying ... he was saying if u treat us like as if we r Sudan or Kenya then tell us in our face we no longer belong to the union of Ethiopia otherwise we should not be seen as second class citizen or የእንጅራ እናት ልጆች ተደርገን መታየት መብቃት አለበት ወይም አንደኛውኑ ቁርጡን ንገሩን ነው ያለው እንጂ ። ሌላ ያለው ነገር የለም ።

እነደኔ ከሆነ አማራ ራሷ ብትገነጠለ ነው ሌሎቹ ፭፬ ጎሳዎች በስላም የሚኖሩት ። ታሪክ ልንገርህ።

አንድ አርብቶ አደር ፻ ከብቶች ነበሩት ። ታድያ ማታ ማታ ከብቶቹ እየበጠበጡ ማስተኛት እንቢ አሉት ። አዋቂ ጋ ሄዶ መላ አግኝቶ ተመለስ ። ምሽቱን ከብቶቹን ለሁለት ከፍሎ አደረ። ጠዋት ሲነሳ የትኛው በረት እንደተተራመስ ሲያይ እንደገና የተበጠብጠውን በረት ለሁለት ከፍሎ አደረ እንዲህ እየክፋፈለ በመጨረሻ የትኛው በሬ የጠብ አንሺ መሆኑን አውቆ ለእርድ ላከው ይባላል።

አሁን ትግሬዎች ቢገነጠሉም እንኳ ኢትዬዽያ ስላም አታገኝም ። በጥባጩ ትግሬዎች አይደሉምና። አማሮች ኦሮሞዎችን እያመሱዋቸው ነውና የትግሬ መገንጠል ምንም ጥቅም አይስጥም እንዲያውም ትግሬዎች ከኦሮሞዎችና ከደቡቦች ጋራ በመተባበር አማሮችን ፈንቅለው ማስወጣት ትልቅ እፎይታ ይስጣቸዋል ።።። አለበለዚያ ከእሾክ ጋ የተጠጋ ቁልቋል እያለቀስክ ኑር ነው።

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 19 Feb 2020, 14:34

TPLF's grand principle..."Ethiopia for all but Tigrai for TPLF". They never will go for the 39th unless they are accepted by Eritreans as slaves.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Feb 2020, 15:08

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 14:34
TPLF's grand principle..."Ethiopia for all but Tigrai for TPLF". They never will go for the 39th unless they are accepted by Eritreans as slaves.
why would they give all of Ethiopia to Amhara ... if the Amhara want they can take 39th...

dear Za-Ilmaknun, let me tell u something why u think u can fooooooooooooooool the golden ...time and time over they out smart u..

u fought for Eritrean independent for the last 44 years... when u get victory over Ethiopia instead of taking over the whole Ethiopia and declare yourself more Ethiopian then Amhara .. u fool u took only ERitrea and u left.. the golden help u to shut the door after you then they become super Ethiopian then the Amhara and ride Ethiopia colonized Ethiopia they loot Ethiopia anything u want to say that is what war means winner talk all not what u beat on...only idiot like Eritrea take only ERitrea after they win the whole Ethiopia ...

anyone this one the first time the second time we wage war and take over Badme unlike the Amhara they kick u big time and marching to Assmara when issu begged the golden to stop the army.. the golden have mercy on you will to stab them in the back once u got the win in round table u refused to give them face saving .. u tell them get the hell out from badme to humiliate them then they have the 3rd move on you no peace no war.. the fix u good and they make u singpoor by moving the Ethiopian national port to Djibouti and make u failed state.. even u dont know it yet...

4th time Dr Abiy give u Badme but the golden tell u come and get it... they still have it ... this people r beyond your level leave them alone to leave u alone or cry every day ..

now the Amhara will say anything they want but the Golden will make sure they left first .. because Ethiopia belong to Golden when they win the war in 1990 the whole Ethiopia belong to them otherwise they would have been killed all the Amhara if the Amhara did not surrendered .. once the Amhara surrendered they cant reclaim Ethiopia it is gone case.. Eritrea also win the whole Ethiopia .. but they surrendered this right when u want to break away in to poverty.. what a sad people... what a nation what a waste... now u talking back to your God is not right

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Feb 2020, 15:15

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
19 Feb 2020, 14:34
this is so important let me try to explain to you in short

let say EPLF AND TPLF pray to God that they win 100,000 birr or dollar in the lottery that they both pool their money.. now when the check their lottery they win 100 million dollar not 100,000 dollar now the question is would u take the whole 100 million dollar or 100,000 dollar that u pray God to give u..last night ..

u will not believe this EPLF said i ask God only 100,000 dollar and i got that and i will take that and left for the Golden to take the whole win.. TPLF CHANGE his mind and took 100 million dollar .. now tell me who is smart... i am not asking u idiot or honest both r the same to me... if u answer this question u will be free mind and independent thinker and u will be happy for TPLF for taking the win

because think about it if issu rule the whole Ethiopia . Ethiopia would be fail state and u will be stack with Amhara without no progress .. but the golden developed mama Ethiopia beyond recognition... look what is happing to Ethiopia the last two years even issu look experienced leader when u compere him with Dr. Abiy.. tplf converted that poor county called Ethiopia in to fastest growing economy and become home to million of Eritrean refugee