Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdelaziz

Tr'anny Hawazen is in danger of being damned by sebeytey/qebenit of campo due to their competition to squat on my..

Post by Abdelaziz » 03 Jun 2020, 22:49

... Anaconda!
Tra'nny lady Hawa, of all kintarotam Hamasenay Tr'annies you came here, of course you always happens to be the one who loves to squat on my anaconda just about this time of the day, but you are making your campopolo friend lady sebeytey qebenit the hamasenay-amharu diqala bi'tch extremely jealous, she may now pull out the di'ldo in your qedad hamasenay fi'ntita and shove it to her mouth or her adefam amharu poozy or insert it to her kintarotam hamasenay fintita which already houses 3 campo Italiano di'ldos

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Tr'anny Hawazen is in danger of being damned by sebeytey/qebenit of campo due to their competition to squat on my.

Post by Hawzen » 03 Jun 2020, 23:01

Sister Abi-gail,

I think there has been misunderstanding between you and my Eri-brothers including myself due to language discrepancy.....I did not know that you call your deformed stinky behind as Anaconda... But in Eritrea, we call that deformed stinky behind of yours as Mushishi... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please also control your emotions whenever you are in your per*iod :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

kebena05

Re: Tr'anny Hawazen is in danger of being damned by sebeytey/qebenit of campo due to their competition to squat on my.

Post by kebena05 » 03 Jun 2020, 23:32

Hawzen wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 23:01
Sister Abi-gail,

I think there has been misunderstanding between you and my Eri-brothers including myself due to language discrepancy.....I did not know that you call your deformed stinky behind as Anaconda... But in Eritrea, we call that deformed stinky behind of yours as Mushishi... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please also control your emotions whenever you are in your per*iod :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
OUCH!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ሕዚ ዶ ይሐይሽ አዚዛ ቂንጥር