Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

How Fast Things Are Chaniging. Tigrayans on Social Media Are Turning Against the TPLF Thugs! The Honeymoon is Over!

Post by sesame » 16 Sep 2020, 13:46

It appears as if Tigrayans have had it with the TPLF thugs and are openly condemning them. It started with the stark theft of the election in which the TPLF got 98.2% of the vote. Tigrayans were embarrassed by this obviously rigged outcome. An exercise they thought they would be proud about has turned into a fraudulent con-job. Many Tigrayans preferred to use the "ምእንቲ መጎጎ ትሕለፍ ኣንጭዋ" principle and were thus reluctant to condemn the TPLF. But the idiocy continues. Today, Tigrayans were forced to come out and show their support to the TPLF in contravention of the covid-19 bylaws which were in force. The covid-19 is spreading rapidly in Tigray and today's outrageous demonstrations will certainly speed the spread exponentially. Some activists from inside Tigray are declaring the TPLF will be held to account for any new cases. Stalwart supporters of the TPLF such as Mehari Yohanes, Daniel Berhane are openly in revolt.

And to add insult to injury, DW Tigray has interviewed one of the craziest Eritrean YouTube vloggers called Adu Belina. A few weeks back she converted to Islam only to recant after a couple of weeks. She has no modesty and uses some of the most vile sexual language that I ever heard come out of the mouth of a woman. The fact that the TPLF media found it necessary to interview this illiterate nut shows you how desperate they are for any support. But Tigrayans who know Adu are not bemused and are expressing their disgust in the strongest terms. I did not think that the honeymoon would be this short for the TPLF.

https://www.facebook.com/fana.teklay.1/ ... 310695243/
Please wait, video is loading...

sesame
Member+

Re: How Fast Things Are Chaniging. Tigrayans on Social Media Are Turning Against the TPLF Thugs! The Honeymoon is Over!

Post by sesame » 16 Sep 2020, 14:04

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: How Fast Things Are Chaniging. Tigrayans on Social Media Are Turning Against the TPLF Thugs! The Honeymoon is Over!

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Sep 2020, 14:20

ኑክሌር ቦይ ... ሕጂ'ዩ ተረዲእዎ እዚ ህበይ ዓርበ ረቡዕ ...

The comments in this FB account tells the true story and feeling of ተጋሩ, about the North Korea style eleKtion!

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 16 Sep 2020, 14:43

Zmeselo wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 14:20
ኣያ፡ እቲ ናትካባ ንሓማትካ ኣይትሃባ።

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 16 Sep 2020, 16:28

A Tigrayan made this joke today. It was cited by Daniel Berhane, a strong supporter of the TPLF.

"ሎማዓንቲ በቲ አብ ትግራይ ሙሉእ ዝተገበረ ሰልፊ ኮረና ንባዕሉ ንጥዕንኡ ሰጊኡ ማስክ ጌሩ ዊዕሉ"

Translation

"Aa result of the demonstrations held in Tigray today, corona itself wore a mask out of concern for its health."

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Sep 2020, 16:36

This biiatch-ars-nigg, just can't quit sniffing my behind! :x :x

Eripoblikan wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 14:43
Zmeselo wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 14:20
ኣያ፡ እቲ ናትካባ ንሓማትካ ኣይትሃባ።

:lol: :lol: :lol:

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 16 Sep 2020, 16:49

Forgive me if I'm confused here.....or perhaps I'm not as bright as these Dedebit grads :P - what was the purpose of the demonstration that was held today? I thought Tigrians did voice their support to the Adwa mafias by voting them back to office with a staggering 100%! :P Is there something I'm missing here? :lol: God!

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 16 Sep 2020, 17:06

quindibu wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 16:49
Forgive me if I'm confused here.....or perhaps I'm not as bright as these Dedebit grads :P - what was the purpose of the demonstration that was held today? I thought Tigrians did voice their support to the Adwa mafias by voting them back to office with a staggering 100%! :P Is there something I'm missing here? :lol: God!
I think they want to prove to the world that they did not steal the election. They think the world will believe that the people (whom they coerced to demonstrate) actually voted for them! The whole thing is a joke. As Mehari Yohannes said, what was the point? The good thing is that this may be the last straw for the people. They had tolerated them for two long but now are seeing the truth. And if the reports about replacing Debretsion are true then that will sign their end!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Sep 2020, 19:10

quindibu wrote:
Well because we asked them “where was the supporters ፈሽታ"
They don’t disappointed us so the did it. This is how we play with the low iq fellas like ጥባጥቤ:: 8) :P

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 16 Sep 2020, 19:30

quindibu wrote:
Enjoy demamu,you are just disgusting

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Sep 2020, 20:11

Degnet wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 19:30
quindibu wrote:
Enjoy demamu,you are just disgusting
ሓላይ ገጽ አንጭዋ አረጊት አጋመ::

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 16 Sep 2020, 22:07

This demonstration took me back to 1969 Ethiopian calendar. EPRP was not dead yet. It was in the process of dying. I remember there was one article that the party wrote in that year. The Derg was intoxicated with slogans at that time. Every politician could not make a single sentence without praising the visionary leadership of Mengistu. EPRP had it enough. In its critical article used an axiom that I still love : Ymayetmamnu godachamoch beywenzu yemamalalehu.
What happened today in Tigray was exactly that.