Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Za-Ilmaknun

The unabated persecution of Amharas and failure of the Feds to castigate their own functionaries :

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 17 Sep 2020, 14:56

EZEMA said.."በክልሉ በንፁሃን ዜጎች ላይ የሚደረሰው ተደጋጋሚ ጭፍጨፋ እና በመንግሥት በኩል የሚሰጡ ችግር ፈቺ ያልሆኑ ምላሾች የችግሩ ምንጭ አካባቢውን ከሚያስተዳድረው የመንግሥት መዋቅር እና ችግሩን በቸልታ እያየ ያለው የፌደራል መንግሥት ነው ብለን እንድናምን አስገድዶናል። ከዚህ በፊት የተፈፀሙ ጥቃቶች አጥፊዎች እና ኃላፊነታቸውን በአግባቡ ያልተወጡ አመራሮች ላይ ሕጋዊ እና አስተዳደራዊ እርምጃዎች ባለመወሰዱ ችግሩ አሁንም ቀጥሏል። ኢዜማ ክልሉን በሚመሩት ኃላፊዎች ላይ ማጣራት ተደርጎ እርምጃ ካልተወሰደ ግድያና ማፈናቀሉ ይቆማል ብሎ አያምንም። የፌደራል መንግሥት እንደዚህ ዓይነቱ ጥቃቶች ከመድረሳቸው በፊት የመከላከል እና በቶሎ የማስቆም ሥራ ከምንም ጉዳይ በላይ ቅድሚያ ሊሰጠው ይገባል ብለን እናምናለን።"

When is this going to end? Why are people murdered just because of who they are? This is the kind of system dubbed as aka "Federalism" that TPLF gloats about at every opportunity. 30 years on and counting, people are ruthlessly being killed with so much gruesome savagery and yet, we are told that this is good for self administration. :oops: Some parties that have been busy covering up for the ODP led EPRDF are now getting the feel that the only change in the country is the replacement of TPLF with OLF. The ADP sheep has however, bested any vassals in the known human history.

https://mereja.com/amharic/v2/350868

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: The unabated persecution of Amharas and failure of the Feds to castigate their own functionaries :

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 17 Sep 2020, 18:30

"Sitotaw Aweke, a farmer and businessman, said he was told by survivors that his whole family had been killed in an attack while he was at the market buying clothes for his three children for Ethiopia's new year, which is celebrated on Sept. 11.

"I couldn't even bury them ... every time I look at the clothes I bought for them, I cry," he told Reuters by telephone.

It is profoundly sad...I can't comprehend the grief these people are going through. Something has to be done!!! Why kill innocent kids?

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/artic ... n-ethiopia

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: The unabated persecution of Amharas and failure of the Feds to castigate their own functionaries :

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 17 Sep 2020, 18:55

While the OPDO government is busy shipping Eskindir to Qilnto, civilians are being murdered by TPLF/OLF savages in Metekel. I kinda wonder what could nudge these so called leaders to work for the protection of civilians. Why not train and arm the villagers so that they could protect themselves and the country too? It all boils down to the very simple fact that if Amharas start protecting themselves, it is a threat to those weasels who are at the apex of power by their complete submission to their overlords.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 17 Sep 2020, 19:36

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
17 Sep 2020, 19:19
I agree man!! There are so many Shiferaws that still are part of the shakers and makers of the new EPRDF. Legesse Zenawi was the man behind the expulsion of enormous number of Ethiopians from every part of the country. That dwarf, may his soul burn in hell if he had one, institutionalized discrimination as if he was going to be the leader forever....as if his people would perpetually be dominating the politics of the country. It won't be too long before they cry for the reversal of the system they so much have been cheering about. After all one third of their people live outside of their enclave. I have yet to see any people and political party that work so hard for destroying itself in the long run.

The mass exodus to the promised land only intensified daylight robbery in their towns and cities. They are paying the price for their greed...but taking it in ...and still busy killing children and mothers elsewhere. These hurtles and brainless doddering Nazis will soon be herded on the streets of their villages.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 18 Sep 2020, 20:18

Benshangul Gumuz authorities feet hold to fire. The government is implored to take action and cut to pieces the mafia killing machine headed by TPLF/OLF evils.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 20 Sep 2020, 13:57

Tplf/olf designed a joint scheme where the Amharas are considered like the Jews in Nazi Germany and laid the ground for the mass genocide that has been tacitly encouraged by the state. As the Germans were blaming the Jews for every ills of the German Society, so do TPLF/OlF the Amharas and murder civilians with so much cruelty.

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 25 Sep 2020, 12:57

HERE WE GO AGAIN

"(አብመድ) በቤኒሻንጉል ጉሙዝ ክልል መተከል ዞን ዳንጉር ወረዳ ደንገዝ ቀበሌ ትናንት መስከረም 14 ቀን 2013 ዓ.ም ሌሊት 10፡00 ገደማ ማንነታቸው ያልታወቁ ኃይሎች በከፈቱት ተኩስ የንፁኃን ሕይወት ማለፉን የአካባቢው ነዋሪዎች ለአብመድ ተናግረዋል፡፡

የደንገዝ ቀበሌ ዋና አስተዳዳሪ ደምለው በንገዝ ለአብመድ በስልክ እንዳረጋገጡትም በአካባቢው ጥቃት ተፈጽሟል፤ ከ20 በላይ ንፁኃንም ተገድለዋል፡፡ ችግሩ እንደሚፈጠር ስጋት እንደነበራቸው ያመላከቱት የቀበሌው ዋና አስተዳዳሪ ጥቃቱ ሌሊት ላይ የተፈጠረ በመሆኑ ለመከላከል እና አጥፊዎቹን ለመከታተል እንዳልተቻለ ተናግረዋል፡፡

የዳንጉር ወረዳ ዋና አስተዳዳሪ ደሳለኝ እንድሪስ ከጥቃቱ በኋላ በአካባቢው የተለየ እንቅስቃሴ አለመኖሩን ገልፀው የፀጥታ አካላት ወደ አካባቢው ተንቀሳቅሰው ችግሩን እያጣሩ መሆኑን ለአብመድ ተናግረዋል፡፡ “ችግሩ የተፈጠረበት አካባቢ የደኅንነት ስጋት እንዳለበት ቀደሞ መረጃ ስለደረሰን ወደ አካባቢው ሰዎች እንዳይሄዱ ነግረናል፤ ነገር ግን ተፈናቅለው የነበሩ ሰዎች በምን መንገድ ተመልሰው እንደሄዱ ዕውቅና የለንም” ነው ያሉት፡፡"

https://mereja.com/amharic/v2/357122

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 02 Nov 2020, 17:45

Murdering farmers and decapitating kids is what we have ended up with after 30 years of TPLF/OLF identity politics that targets Amhara people.