Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fiyameta

WHAT'S NE❌T ON ABIY'S MENU? Ethio Government to Seize Properties Owned by TPLF Thieves

Post by Fiyameta » 18 Sep 2020, 07:47

First he tied their hands behind their back by introducing new Birr notes to make their stash obsolete, thus further limiting their terrorist activities.

Then he will move on to seize all their ill-gotten assets, such as residential, commercial and industrial properties in Addis Ababa and beyond.

His subsequent going after their rapidly shrinking wealth accumulated in offshore bank accounts will be the icing on the cake!

So much for inferiority complexed agame's EFFORT! Good riddance! :oops: :oops:

Fiyameta

Re: WHAT'S NE❌T ON ABIY'S MENU? Ethio Government to Seize Properties Owned by TPLF Thieves

Post by Fiyameta » 18 Sep 2020, 09:32

Back in 2018 , PM Abiy Ahmed using a Carrot-and Stick approach, he offered the Agame who had fled to Mekelle, to either choose a disciplined existence in their barren Kilil, or carryout terrorist activities and bear the brunt of Ethiopian people's rage.

As expected, the inferior agames chose the latter and they're being paid back with a merciless a$$ whooping! Go! Abiy! Go! :oops: :oops:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: WHAT'S NE❌T ON ABIY'S MENU? Ethio Government to Seize Properties Owned by TPLF Thieves

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 19 Sep 2020, 06:08

የዓድዋ ወያኔ ጄነራሎች የሶስት ሺህ ብር ደሞዝተኞች ሆነው እያንዳንዳቸው እስከ ዘጠና ሚሊዮን ብር የሚገመት ህንጻ የገነቡባት አገር። :x :x

Their "Master Plan" was to change the name Addis Ababa to Adwa Abeba :P :P :P

ወያኔ ወደ መቀሌ ካርቸሌ፣ ንብረት ወደ ቀበሌ !!

According to a study done by New World Wealth, a research group based in Oxford, the TPLF genocidal regime created 2,700 Adwa-born millionaires and billionaires during the 27 years they were in power in Ethiopia.
https://businesstech.co.za/news/trendin ... lionaires/

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 19 Sep 2020, 06:24

SELF RELIANCE: በዓድዋ ከተማ በዓድዋ ወያኔ ኢንጂኔሮች ከተሰሩት ዘመናዊ ህንፃዎች በከፊል። :P :P

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 19 Sep 2020, 06:55

Interview with Adwa-born TPLF Billionaire - Tekleberhan Ambaye

Tekleberhan Ambaye is the owner and general manager of Tekleberhan Ambaye Construction (TACON) Plc.

Question: When and where were you born and spent much of your youth?

Tekleberhan Ambaye: - I was born on June 20, 1956, in the small village of Nebeleth in the Adwa region of Tigray. :P

Question: - Can you share an incident at your first job that you will never forget?

Tekleberhan Ambaye: - I graduated from Addis Ababa University and got my first job right there as the boss. Because of my young age it was very difficult to get people to carry out my orders. I had to resort to aggressive methods to get people to do what I needed them to do. :roll: (Kality? Maekelawi?)

Question: What do you do during your downtime?

Tekleberhan Ambaye: - I like tennis, watching football, and reading, but I love to shop. Some might even say that I am a shopaholic. :mrgreen:

Question:- What has been the greatest challenge of your life?

Tekleberhan Ambaye: - My first construction project was in Borena, Oromia Regional State. No one wanted to bid on this very unstable region except me. I became the engineer and foreman for all three sites and completed the project in six months - half the time that was agreed upon. The return I got was very encouraging. Image :roll: (They call you a thief in Oromia)

Question:- What was the highlight of your career so far?

Tekleberhan Ambaye: - Building Edna Mall and bringing contemporary forms of entertainment for children and adults, which includes introducing advanced movie technology to Addis Abeba. :roll: (You are known as the biggest thief in Addis Ababa)

Question:- Describe yourself using only one word.

Tekleberhan Ambaye: - Big-hearted.
:lol:
(You can say that again!) :P

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Sep 2020, 07:09

Tekleberhan Ambaye: crime is Building Edna Mall in Addis Ababa to ungrateful people.everyone is happy Dr. Abiy nationalized the golden property ...what is new about nationalized property Derg did it but that doesnt make Derg rich.in fact most of nationalized company failed and sold to private company now you want to nationalized again..

you see when u nationalized u taking Edna Mall but not Tekleberhan Ambaye drive to create new wealth .. he will go to golden state and build another Edna Mall.. Tekleberhan Ambaye already told u when no body want to go to Borena not even one bider challenged him he got the job and took risk and make money ... this kind of drive is with in Tekleberhan Ambaye ... u cant get this talent by nationalized Edna Mall.. Edna Mall soon will die out without it's founder who r u going to appoint CEO ... THE NEXT Edna Mall manager or CEO will be busy looting because the government pay him only 3000 birr to run billion dollar company so the only Many the new CEO get paid by looting so how in hell he will develop EDNA mALL.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 19 Sep 2020, 07:41

The Adwa-born billionaire Tekleberhane Ambaye went to an Ethiopian woman's house, cut some of the beautiful roses grown on the woman's front lawn, and walked straight to her backyard trying to sell her the flowers at a discount.

When the enraged woman refused to buy her own flowers and called the agame a thief, he thought she was being "ungrateful" and called her "Wesf'aatam!" before he ran away with his tail between his legs. :P :P

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 19 Sep 2020, 07:51

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 07:41
The Adwa-born billionaire Tekleberhane Ambaye went to an Ethiopian woman's house, cut some of the beautiful roses grown on the woman's front lawn, and walked straight to her backyard trying to sell her the flowers at a discount.
. :P :P
አንተም ብሎ ቅኔ ተናጋሪ
did Ato Tekleberhane Ambaye found Edna Mall growing out of ground ? or did he founded Edna Mall before u build Edna Mall u have to have a ball to think if u invest billion dollar people will come renter will rent your mall all this r u taking risk no Amhara took the risk and the golden kid did now u want to take his baby... i say go head this is great because no Golden will invest in Addis Ababa

by the way who give Amhara Addis Ababa . Addis Ababa belong to all Ethiopia or to oromo only choice ur poison... Golden kids have the right to invest in Addis Ababa if u nationalized or burn his mall that is fine u r giving authority to Qerro to burn the Amhara investment in oromia which way u cut it Amhara going to lose because all their life saving is invested in their business in Oromia if u start nationalized the golden property the oromo will follow u and start nationalized the Amhara property after that come back and talking to me.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 19 Sep 2020, 08:35

The billionaire thief from Adwa is now left to making shirts using the old and obsolete Birr notes he had stashed under his mattress. :P :P :P

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 19 Sep 2020, 14:09

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 06:08
የዓድዋ ወያኔ ጄነራሎች የሶስት ሺህ ብር ደሞዝተኞች ሆነው እያንዳንዳቸው እስከ ዘጠና ሚሊዮን ብር የሚገመት ህንጻ የገነቡባት አገር። :x :x

Their "Master Plan" was to change the name Addis Ababa to Adwa Abeba :P :P :P

ወያኔ ወደ መቀሌ ካርቸሌ፣ ንብረት ወደ ቀበሌ !!

According to a study done by New World Wealth, a research group based in Oxford, the TPLF genocidal regime created 2,700 Adwa-born millionaires and billionaires during the 27 years they were in power in Ethiopia.
https://businesstech.co.za/news/trendin ... lionaires/
Weizero fiyametta the wushima amhara,

I have to concur with you on this topic.

On my many visits to astobia, I noticed names on big hintsas such as ሃጎሳ ህንፃ or hagos hintsa or kiros hintsa etc.

How did this happen?

For instance, poor hagosa leaves her mekelle and arrives in addis and her brother is a general. The general has to enrich himself using other names. The first thing he does is to call the manager of the commercial bank so that he allows weyzero hagosa to get a credit of 30 or 40 million birr and the bank manager responds but that is impossible sir, it negates the banking system. We need guarantee that she owns assets such as land etc.The general angrily responds, I am her asset talk to your boss and tell him that general gebretsadkan orders you to provide the required credit or else....

Some months later, you will read ወይዘሮ ሀጎሳ ህንፃ somewhere in addis.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 19 Sep 2020, 23:14

The Adwa Weyane were planning to rule Ethiopia for 100 years, before President Issayas spoild their plan by placing them under permanent quarantine at Axum Hotel. Now they are ruling Tigray, but it looks like they will be chased out there too. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 22 Sep 2020, 07:06

kerenite wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 14:09
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 06:08

Weizero fiyametta the wushima amhara,

I have to concur with you on this topic.

On my many visits to astobia, I noticed names on big hintsas such as ሃጎሳ ህንፃ or hagos hintsa or kiros hintsa etc.

How did this happen?

For instance, poor hagosa leaves her mekelle and arrives in addis and her brother is a general. The general has to enrich himself using other names. The first thing he does is to call the manager of the commercial bank so that he allows weyzero hagosa to get a credit of 30 or 40 million birr

Some months later, you will read ወይዘሮ ሀጎሳ ህንፃ somewhere in addis.

አንደኛ ደረጃ ሁለታቹሁም ኤርትራናዊ ናቹሁ። ምን አባታቹሁ አገባቹሁ ቡዳዎች ካልሆናቹሁ በስተቀር።

የሶስት ሺህ ብር ደሞዝተኛ ጀነራል እንዴት የመቶ ሚሊዬን ብር ህንፃ ይገነባል ላልከው ። ቀላል ነው ሌላው ቡዳ ኤርትራዊ ነግሮሀል ከባንክ ያለማስያዣ ስለተበደረ ነው።

ስውዬው እኮ የአገር ጠባቂ ጀነራል ነው ። አገራችንን በስላም ለ፴ ዓመት የጠበቀ ወጣትነቱን ለሀገር ለመጠበቅ ያዋለ ጀግና ነው። በህጉ መስረት ብንሄድ ደሞዙ ፫ሺህ ብር ከሆነ ቡዳ የአማራ ስርዓት መንግስት አስተሳስብ ነው ጀነራሉን የዘረፈው እንጂ ጀነራሉማ ሚስኪን ነው። አገር ከሚጠብቅ የራሱን ስራ ስርቶ ቢሆን ኖሮ በዚህ ፴ ዓመት ቢሊዬነር ሊሆን ይችል ነበር።

እስቲ አሁን ያለውን ስላም ተመልከት አጫሉ ሲሞት ኢትዬዽያ ልትፈርስ ምንም አልቀራትም ነበር ። በሻሽመኔ ሰው እንደበግ ይታረዳል ታድያ ለአንድ ወርቃማ ትግሬ ጅኔራል መቶ ሚሊዬን ብር ከፍለህ ሳላም ብታወርድ አይሻልም ።

ታስታውሳለህ በእርቻ የኦሮሞ በዓል ግዜ ሹጉጥ ያልያዙ ፖሊሶች ኦሮሞዎችን በዛን ግዜ ቄሮ የሚባል ፈታላ አልነበረም። ሊኖርም አይችልም። ተው በሕግ ተዳኙ ቢባሉ ቢለመኑ ቢለመኑ እንቢ ብለው የጥጋባቸው ጣሪያ ደረሱ የዛን ግዜ አንድ እውነት እውነት እልሀለው አንድ ወራቃማ ውታደር በፌክ ጠብ መንጃ ። ጠቡን ነዳው። እውነትም ጠብ መንጃ ። የጠብ መንጃን ትርጉም በትክክል አሳውቀን አራት ሚሊዬን ፈሳም ቄሮ ዘሎ ገደል ያልቻለው ተረጋገጠ ቀሌታም ሕዝብ በክብር ሲለመን እንቢ ብሎ ሮጦ ኬን ያ ገባ አንድ ሹጉጥ ስለተተኮስ የዚህን ያህል ነበር ያ ጀነራል ብለህ የምትንቀው ጀነራል አገር የጠበቀው አሁንም የድሪዬዎች መጫውቻ ሆናለች እስክንድር ተነስቶ በሴታሴት ድምፁ አዲስ አበባን እንጠብቃታለን የሚለው ። ለምን መስለህ ስላም ስሌለ ነው ። ግን ለአንተ ደደብ ምን ይነግሩታል

ሰው ለምን ከባንክ ተበድሮ አብታም ሆነ ብሎ የሚያለቅስ ጀግና ነው ኢትዬዽያ ያፈራቹው። እንበል ያ ጀኔራል ያለ ቀብድ ተበደረ እንበል መቶ ሺህ ብር የዛሬ ስላሳ አመት ። ታድያ ዛሬ ህንፃው በሚሊዬን ቢገመት ። ጄኔራሉ ስራ ማለት አይደለም። ያለቀበድ መበደር ከባንክ ያለ የነበረ ነው። የመንግስት ስራተኛ ከሆንክ ያ ራሱ በቂ ነው። በዚህ ላይ ያ ባንክ እራሱ ሊቆም የቻለው ያ ጀኔራል ባፈሰስው ደም ነው። በድርግ ዘመን እኮ የግል ባንክ አልነበረም ። ማን አባቱ ነው የፈቀደላቸው ። በዛ ላይ በአብይ ግዜ ፸ ግዜ ባንኮች አንድ ባንክ ተስረቀ ታድያ አንድ መቶ ሚሊዬን ብር ለአንድ ጄኔራል ስጥቶ ስላም ማግኘት አይቻልም

እስቲ ያንን ገገማ ሀይሌ ገ፨እግዛብሔር ጠይቀው ሪዞርቱን አመድ ያረጉበትን መቶ ሚሊዬን ብር ለጄነራሉ ተስጥቶ አገር ስላም ቢሆን ሪዞርቱም ቢጠበቅለት እንደሚሻል ጠይቀው። ገና ታልቃለህ። ለምን ሰው ሀብታም ሆነ ብሎ ልክ እንደሌባ የሚከሰስበት ሀገር የቡዳዎቹን ሀገር ብቻ አየሁ። ጄኔራሉም ካልስራ ማን ሊስራ ነው ማን የመቶ ሚሊዬን ብር ቀብድ ማስያዝ ይችላል። ተያይዘን ድሆች እንሁን ማለት ነው።

እሺ ተስርቆ ህንፃው ተገነባ እንበል ታድያ አንድ ጄኔራሉ ብቻ ሊኖርበት አይችልም ምድረ አማራ ምድረጉራጌ ህንፃውን ተከራይቶ ነው የሚነግድበት ታድያ ይህ ማንን ጎዳ ። አንድ ጄኔራል ለመቶ ሺህ ሰዎች የስራ እድል ፈጠረ። ለሀገር ቋሚ ነበረት አወረስን ምኑ ነው ሕጥያቱ ። ማን ይከለክለው ነበር መቶ ሺህ ሚሊዬን ተበድሮ በዶላር ቀይሮ ቢፈረጥጥ። ልክ እንድ ቲሪኪዎች እና ሕንዶች እንቨስተሮች ከባንክ ተመሳጥሮ ቢሊዬን እንዳጭበረበሩ ። ግንሳ አንተ የነዚ ሕንዶች ማጭበርበር ደንታ አይስጥህም ለምን አንድ ትግሬ ሀብታም ሆነ ከማለት በስተቀር ። ማ አማራን ከለከላቸው ሀብታም ለመሆን ከባንክ ተበድረው እስቲ ወንድ ከሆን ደጉ ፈዛዛው ህንፃ ይስራ ። ወይስ ሲሻር ያችን ፫ሺህ ብር ጡረታውን እየበላ ይኖራል እድሜ ይስጠን እናያለን። አባይም ከመቶ ሺህ ዶላር በላይ አስቀምጦ ይሆናል በዚህች ሁለት አመት ካላስቀመጠ ደግሞ ሞኝ ነው ።

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 22 Sep 2020, 08:17

የዓድዋው ወያኔ ዎንድሜ kerenite/eden/AbyssiniaLady ዘመድ ወገኖቹ የዓድዋ ጄነራሎች ከባንክ ተበድረው ነው የዘጠና ሚልዮን ብር መኖርያ ቤቶች ሊያሰሩ የቻሉት ያለው ነገር ኡውነት አይደለም። :roll:

ቡና ለሚያመርቱ በባዶ እግራቸው ለሚሄዱ የኦሮሞ ገበሬዎች ለአንድ ኪሎ ቡና 2 ሳንቲም ብቻ እየሰጠ ቡናውን በውጭ አገር ለአንድ ኪሎ በአስር ብር የቸረቸረ የቀን ጅብ ወያኔ ዘራፊ ኡንጂ ከባንክ ተበዳሪ ወዝ አደር አይደለም። :roll:

በአማራ ክልል በብዛት የሚገኙትን እንደ ኦፓል፣ ሳፋየርና ኤመራልድ ላሉት የከበሩ ድንጋዮች የትምህርት እድል በተነፈጋቸው የአማራ ህፃናቶች አስቆፍሮ ወደ ውጭ አገር በውድ ዋጋ የቸረቸረ የዓድዋ ወያኔ ጀኔራል ጨቋኝ፣ በቀለኛ፣ ጉልበተኛ ዘራፊ ኡንጂ ከባንክ ተበዳሪ ላብ አደር አይደለም። ። :roll:

በአፈ ሙዝ ጉልበት የኢትዮጵያ ገበሬዎችን ከየቅያቸው አፈናቅሎ ለም የእርሻ መሬቶቻቸው ለህንድና ለአረብ ኢንቨስተሮች ያከራየ የዓድዋ ወያኔ ጀኔራል ዘራፊ ኡንጂ ከባንክ ተበዳሪ ለፍቶ አዳሪ አይደለም።
:roll: