Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Agames are Eritreans, Oromos or Amharas..depending on...

Post by Cigar » 20 Sep 2020, 20:32

Look at these filthy, evil, cowards agames unlike they apply for refugee as Eritreans, unlike they died in Lampadusa as Eritreans, unlike they become the brothers of Eritreans, Oromos and Amharas depending on whose a*ss they want to li*ck, here they are admitting that they are ethiopians not only because they are being abused by the Yemenis and Saudis, but if they say that they are Eritreans they would be deported to Eritrea where their fate will be much worse than in Yemen or Saudi.
Call me evil, but every time I see these beggars and ungrateful tegaru tribe in miseries, I am more satisfied and excited.
Being a good hearted Eritrean never worked on these a*ss wipes.
Enough is enough. I only wish them the worst disaster any where they are.
Die agames, die.

https://www.facebook.com/18103164325893 ... 174618515/

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Agames are Eritreans, Oromos or Amharas..depending on...

Post by Fed_Up » 20 Sep 2020, 21:21

እንዳ ሰረቅቲ እንዳ አጋመ እዚኳ ክውሕዶም....
Where is the AgameW Asswash and Where is ajejew aka “cousin” while his “cousins” roasting like Rotisserie Chicken ? Never mind he is busying sniffing our bûtts. What a waste of አፈርፈር

AlmazeW leqoTa...awaridnakum enda agamieee mesh? Get used to it :lol: :P you messed with wrong force, the shabia aka pfdj. ገና እናንኮራትታችሆለን .. brace yoursel ንቅሴ :P

God is great!!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 20 Sep 2020, 23:01

Paging all agames of this form.
Come on, tell us these smelly agames who are packed like outdated sardines are not agames.
Doesn't this freaking video explain to you when you claim Eritreans.
A lampadusa disaster agame can't speak any more, but they were all Eritreans according to you weasels.
Now, here are your brothers between a rock and hard place so much so, they can't fake it as Eritreans.
If they do so, they know Eritrea will bring them to Eritrea and our SAWA graduates will shoot them in between their eyes.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 21 Sep 2020, 06:38

come on cigar, These are proud Ethiopians. They want Ethiopia to be a great nation, they would die for Ethiopia in a battle field, They would give their last drop of blood to their beloved nation, they would sacrifice everything for their country. Only when they are stuck between a rock and hard places, when they are flooding towards south of their kilil. Otherwise, Ethipia as a nation does not exist, it she be dissolved, Ethiopia is not a good country if it does not serve Chigray's interest. Every Biher and bihere seboch should declare their independence, we can not live with Amaharas in the same country called Ethiopia, Chigray should invoke article 39 and declare it's independence, Chigray should print it's own currency etc... Cigar, I should say i do not wanna be like you when i grow up . lol . I do have a little humanity left in me and feel sorry for those girls and other etnic youngsters that are mixed with these dumb a$$es . But I dedicate my humanity to the youth and the eritrean population at large who suffered immensely for decades because of these backstubbing cowards.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 21 Sep 2020, 07:12

Only daead Agames are good and can be trusted!! :P