Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: How Isiaias saved Eritrea 20 years ago

Post by Digital Weyane » 22 Sep 2020, 08:35

ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ!! የዓድዋ ወያኔዎች ክፉኛ ታመዋል። ኡኔ የምፈራው ወያኔ ዎንድሞቼ Awash እና Sabur ራሳቸውን ኡንዳያጠፉ ነው። :cry: :cry:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
21 Sep 2020, 22:39

ለአንድ አንበጣ እየተመገበ ያደገ በበታችነት ስሜት የሚሰቃይ [deleted] ኮምፒዩተር ሰጥተህ በኢንተርኔት የስነ አእምሮ ጦርነት እንዲያካሂድ ብታሰልፈው ውጤቱ እንደ ኮሜዲ በጣም አስቂኝ ነው የሚሆነው። :lol: :lol:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 22 Sep 2020, 09:50

Fiyameta wrote:
21 Sep 2020, 20:55
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
21 Sep 2020, 13:14
የቀድሞው የኤርትራ መከላከያ ሰራዊት ጠቅላይ አዛዥ ጀኔራል ስብሓት ኤፍሬም እንዲህ ብሎ ተናግሮ ነበር፤
<<ወያኔ ኤርትራን ቢቆጣጠሩ ኖሮ ነብሰጡሮች ቁጥቋጦ ስር ነበር የሚወልዱት። ተመልከት ለአማራ ህዝብ እያደረጉት ያሉትን ግፍ። መልከመልካም ሚስቶቻቸዉን እየነጠቁ ያማግጧቸዋል። ልጆቻቸዉም እንደዚሁ። በኦጋዴን፤ በሶማሌ እየፈጸመ ያለዉን የዘር ማጥፋት ድርጊት በአልጀዚራ በቲቪ ያየነዉ ነው።>>
President Isaias prevented the agame from carrying out inferiority complex fueled genocide against the Eritrean people. He broke their back bones to never point their guns towards Eritrea ever again.

I can only imagine the horror if the agame Awash, Sabur, Deqi-Arawit and eden were able to conquer Eritrea during their 1998-2000 invasion.

♐ They would have carried out massive scale genocide against the Eritrean people;

♐ They would have Sold Eritrean land to Indians, or to any foreigner who flashed one dollar bill on their ugly faces!;

♐ They would have Sold Eritrean children to western pedophiles in the name of "adoption";

♐ They would have Exported over one million underage Eritrean girls to the Arab world as maids for a life of never-ending slavery without pay;

♐ They would have Deported 100,000 Amhara and Oromo who were born and raised in Eritrea, citing they don't like the color of their Ethiopian eyes, and confiscated their homes, business and bank accounts;

♐ They would have Carried out wide spread terrorist activities trying to force the Eritrean people into submission;

♐ They would have Borrowed 40 billion of dollars from international banking institutions in the name of the Eritrean people and left them to carry the heavy debt burden for generations to come.

♐ They would have Held fake elections every five years for the sole purpose of carrying out street massacres to quench their insatiable appetite for blood of the innocents.

♐ Etc, etc, etc, etc.....
Bingo! :P
ዓባይ ትግራይን ያጣ ለማኝ በኢንተርኔት ተሳድቦ ይሄዳል
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on 22 Sep 2020, 15:19, edited 2 times in total.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 22 Sep 2020, 09:52

8) 8) 8)
Abdisa wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 08:28
I couldn't agree more. Very well said.
Fiyameta wrote:
21 Sep 2020, 20:55
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
21 Sep 2020, 13:14
የቀድሞው የኤርትራ መከላከያ ሰራዊት ጠቅላይ አዛዥ ጀኔራል ስብሓት ኤፍሬም እንዲህ ብሎ ተናግሮ ነበር፤
<<ወያኔ ኤርትራን ቢቆጣጠሩ ኖሮ ነብሰጡሮች ቁጥቋጦ ስር ነበር የሚወለዱት። ተመልከት ለአማራ ህዝብ እያደረጉት ያሉትን ግፍ። መልከመልካም ሚስቶቻቸዉን እየነጠቁ ያማግጧቸዋል። ልጆቻቸዉም እንደዚሁ። በኦጋዴን፤ በሶማሌ እየፈጸመ ያለዉን የዘር ማጥፋት ድርጊት በአልጀዚራ በቲቪ ያየነዉ ነው።>>
President Isaias prevented the agame from carrying out inferiority complex fueled genocide against the Eritrean people. He broke their back bones to never point their guns towards Eritrea ever again.
I can only imagine the horror if the agame Awash and eden were able to conquer Eritrea during their 1998-2000 invasion.

♐ They would have carried out massive scale genocide against the Eritrean people;

♐ They would have Sold Eritrean land to Indians, or to any foreigner who flashed one dollar bill on their ugly faces!;

♐ They would have Sold Eritrean children to western pedophiles in the name of "adoption";

♐ They would have Exported over one million underage Eritrean girls to the Arab world as maids for a life of never-ending slavery without pay;

♐ They would have Deported 100,000 Amhara and Oromo who were born and raised in Eritrea, citing they don't like the color of their Ethiopian eyes, and confiscate their homes, business and bank accounts;

♐ They would have Carried out wide spread terrorist activities trying to force the Eritrean people into submission;

♐ They would have Borrowed 40 billion of dollars from international banking institutions in the name of the Eritrean people and left them to carry the heavy debt burden for generations to come.

♐ They would have Held fake elections every five years for the sole purpose of carrying out street massacres to quench their insatiable appetite for blood of the innocents.

♐ Etc, etc, etc, etc.....

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 22 Sep 2020, 10:38

Zmeselo wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 04:28
With some people, every thread opened by an Eritrean, has to end with a discussion about what PIA's DNA consists of.
:lol: so true, who would've known Zmeselo could predict the future.
Sabur wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 08:35

"I know that you call me Agame behind my back. I will show you! I will take this country down as I put it up.”

Only a coward of his statue and unsure of himself would say such a thing.
You really do believe this nonsense don't you? :lol:

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 22 Sep 2020, 10:59

Having carefully looked at the Hasad Isayas track record of Killing Eritreans and destroying the Eritrean Family, I DO believe he said it.

nizzy wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 10:38

"I know that you call me Agame behind my back. I will show you! I will take this country down as I put it up.”
Sabur wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 08:35

You really do believe this nonsense don't you? :lol:

nizzy: Do you want to believe the Truth?

The dictator's adventure and his failure to listen to the EPLF rank and file, and to the Eritrean People to resolve Badme and its environ right after independence is one of the reasons that the dictator gave a green light to TPLF to destroy Eritrean homes, confisticated their properties and expel Eritreans from their villages.

Instead of resolving the issue, the hasad dictator was talking about Economic Integration and also confederation with TPLF led Ethiopia right after the announcement of the Eritrean Martyrs.

An Insult to an Injury. "ንዕቐት ኣብ ልዕሊ ሕዝቢ ኤርትራ::"

The Hasad Dictator believes and considers Eritrea as his own sole property. This is what Hasad Dictator says when intoxicated,

Yes, the Hasad and Coward Isayas did not say bad about Tigrayans or Ethiopian in General.

Why would he when he is busy hating Eritreans as his enemies and a threat to his power ?

He would rather incarcerate and jail Eritreans such as Bitweded Abraha who assert Eritrea's Independence from Ethiopia by clearly defining any economical and political relations with Ethiopia should be conducted as two separate countries with international laws and rules.

Every genuine Eritrean with leadership capacity is considered as a threat to his power.
So he has to eliminate him/her, and he has been eliminating Eritreans since the early 1970s and uptill now.

His adventure and self inflicted suffering from Inferiority complex is what got Eritrea into the abyss.

• ***The Destruction of the Eritrean Core Family
    ***The Destruction of Institutions
    ***The Destruction of Nascent but evolving Judiciary System
    ***The Nullification of the Constitution without giving any reason to the Eritrean People
    ***The Freezing of the Eritrean Parliament
    ***The Depopulation of the Eritrean People
    ***Mass incarcerations and detaining of Eritreans

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 22 Sep 2020, 14:08

Deqi komarit,
Need I remind you who's doing the damage and who's suffering?

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 22 Sep 2020, 15:10

Sabur wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 10:59

Having carefully looked at the Hasad Isayas track record of Killing Eritreans and destroying the Eritrean Family, I DO believe he said it.

Then we have nothing to say to one another.