Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

Oromaras are on the neck of Obbo Ababiya

Post by EPRDF » 21 Sep 2020, 11:26

Ethiopian Politics becomes so bizarre for the average observer like myself. Amhara camp is accusing Obbo PrimeMinisterkegna as he is to be an Oromo nationalist and as he is working to build Oromo supremacy systematically, case in point Ethio360 and co.

On the other hand, Obbokegna has likewise been accused by the Oromo camp as he has abandoned the Oromo cause and manna abaJiffar and as he is now serving the cause of Neftegna of Yeminilik Aderash, case in point OMN and co.

Which one of these two Worobella Shifta camps we ordinary Ethiopian citizens have to believe. This is just a puzzle, what an interesting time!

tolcha

Re: Oromaras are on the neck of Obbo Ababiya

Post by tolcha » 21 Sep 2020, 11:49

K-7 ( 2nd Gobana ) 's real personality to us and to the external world is different every time he comes out to the media and throw up his mother's dream of becoming a king. He is a well trained typical TPLF trained cadre. Two ideologically opposing Advisors are in 4 K, that dictates where that bloody empire is heading. Derg regime had already began.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 Sep 2020, 13:19

If he is target of Ethio 360 and OMN nonstop, I think, the guy is doing ok.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 21 Sep 2020, 13:39

Abiy is doing good relatively. He is a moderate leader compared with the other guys. He is not pro Amara. Neither is he pro Oromo. He is acting as an Ethiopian, trying to be fair to all Ethnic groups.
Abiy's problem is he trusts Eritreans. He should see Eritrea as a foreign country and distance from Eritreans as people. Why should Ethiopia feed Eritrea??? Eritrea should finance it's own needs as does Kenya, Uganda or Somalia.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 Sep 2020, 16:04

What an enlightened view? Being disapproved by opposing side automatically confer on him a good leader. Tell that to the 400 families who have become a victim of ethnic cleansing , how good a leader he is. You got to be sure they value,we should also value their life, more than a beautification of a city. It's dumfounding the vanity of the opinionted bunch.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 21 Sep 2020, 18:05

TGAA wrote:
21 Sep 2020, 16:04
What an enlightened view? Being disapproved by opposing side automatically confer on him a good leader. Tell that to the 400 families who have become a victim of ethnic cleansing , how good a leader he is. You got to be sure they value,we should also value their life, more than a beautification of a city. It's dumfounding the vanity of the opinionted bunch.
Now you are coming back to your recent civilized person than acting like DOMMA CADRE!!! Keep up buddy! I told you the guy has real personality issues that any layman can pick from. Lol, ABEN degafi! You go with wind!!!

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 Sep 2020, 18:28

tolcha wrote:
21 Sep 2020, 18:05
TGAA wrote:
What an enlightened view? Being disapproved by the opposing side automatically confer on him a good leader. Tell that to the 400 families who have become a victim of ethnic cleansing, how good a leader he is. You got to be sure they value, we should also value their life, more than the beautification of a city. It's dumfounding the vanity of the opinionated bunch.
Now you are coming back to your recent civilized person than acting like DOMMA CADRE!!! Keep up buddy! I told you the guy has real personality issues that any layman can pick from. Lol, ABEN degafi! You go with wind!!!
Tolcha , I don't need your back pat! You are wallowing day and out because he didn't sink deep in your Oromuma mud; my view is he needs to come to Golden mediam , and need to stop his wish washi moral cowards he displays when he should show a moral clarity and leadership. He needs to match what he say with what he doese. His I hear no evil and see no evil is not going to serve him any longer. He can not preach about Ethiopian unity and use Shemeles and Takele uma as a needle to stitch together the country at pricipce of a civil war. If you come out from your tribal version of justice, all problems your and mine can be solved. But these mindless tribal p--m--ps think that justice can only be done by doing unjust to others. I actually think Abiy has a potational to heal the country if he is committed to what he saying.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 21 Sep 2020, 19:07

TGAA wrote:
21 Sep 2020, 18:28
tolcha wrote:
21 Sep 2020, 18:05
TGAA wrote:
What an enlightened view? Being disapproved by the opposing side automatically confer on him a good leader. Tell that to the 400 families who have become a victim of ethnic cleansing, how good a leader he is. You got to be sure they value, we should also value their life, more than the beautification of a city. It's dumfounding the vanity of the opinionated bunch.
Tolcha , I don't need your back pat! You are wallowing day and out because he didn't sink deep in your Oromuma mud; my view is he needs to come to Golden mediam , and need to stop his wish washi moral cowards he displays when he should show a moral clarity and leadership. He needs to match what he say with what he doese. His I hear no evil and see no evil is not going to serve him any longer. He can not preach about Ethiopian unity and use Shemeles and Takele uma as a needle to stitch together the country at pricipce of a civil war. If you come out from your tribal version of justice, all problems your and mine can be solved. But these mindless tribal p--m--ps think that justice can only be done by doing unjust to others. I actually think Abiy has a potational to heal the country if he is committed to what he saying.

No no.... he is not. He is in a hard and rock place. Now he relays on his militia and republican guard. Liars won't succeed. He acts as if he is smart, but he completely domma. Do you know how many times he lies in the public ?

Takele and Shimeles are his right hand men; you know what, all the Showa, especially most of the republican guards and security personnels including security chief are from West Showa and losing Shimeles and Takele would be catastrophic event for K7

[deleted] Neftegna has no power to take over the palace, but trying to use different approach and that won't work for them, either.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 21 Sep 2020, 19:45

Neftegna ena lemebet yemikelakelew Amara beteleyis,I am for the unity of Ethiopia,am I then a Neftegna? Sle hagerh memot keber new beteley ahya nastesaseb kalew gar tewagteh madan.tolcha betam kemwedachew sewoch neberek ahunm tesfa alkortem.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 21 Sep 2020, 20:12

Degnet wrote:
21 Sep 2020, 19:45
Neftegna ena lemebet yemikelakelew Amara beteleyis,I am for the unity of Ethiopia,am I then a Neftegna? Sle hagerh memot keber new beteley ahya nastesaseb kalew gar tewagteh madan.tolcha betam kemwedachew sewoch neberek ahunm tesfa alkortem.
Deginet,
To tell you the truth, I am not bad person at all . I don't really against any body, but when dumb people tries to fool you, I don't like. Over the past 2-3 yrs I saw how descendants of Menilik acting, trashing other ethnics especially the Oromos. Above all I don't like a liar, particularly , a public liar. K7 is a liar. Neftegna, if you don't know the meaning, I am sure you know what Neftegna means, is a person who believes in gun to subjugate and rule others. If you stand by these people, go ahead!

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 Sep 2020, 21:03

Tolcha, can you be truthful at least to yourself . While accusing others liers, you are laying through your teeth with such ease.
There is no walking breathing neftegna in Ethiopia. The so called neftegnas were summerly excuted not by Oromos but by thier own son and daughters, mostly Amharas , by being accused of exploitors of the peasant and the proletrate. For Jawarian terorist and Oromo tribalist , neftegnas are mere Amharic speakers. All the guns in oromia belongs to Oromos. So mindless mob chants Neftena out of Oromia and they go and kill an Amhric specking person as neftena . isn't what is happening? You are blinded by tribal cancer to see the truth. In todays Ethipia no one subjugate any one except the local and federal governments that is controling all the guns. And your are prepetuating the same falshood , either out of malacy or ignorace, which one I have no clue .
If any political movment has a beff with the govenment it has to go and challange it by anymeans necessary. That would give respect for those who do the fighting whether the cause is right or wrong , but to target childrens, women , and elderlies who cann't protect themselves as neftenas because they are Amharas or they speak Amharic is an evil act. Your statement " who want to subjugate and rule others" is completly devoid of any truth.George Orwell ’s celebrated line, “speaking the truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act. Tolcha joing the revolution of telling the truth. We all be better for it.

("I don't like a liar, particularly , a public liar. K7 is a liar. Neftegna, if you don't know the meaning, I am sure you know what Neftegna means, is a person who believes in gun to subjugate and rule others") This is a load of lie.