Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

ኢትዮጵያ በኤርትራ ትግርኛ የሁለት መቶ ብር ኖት በማለት ማሳተምዋ አሰብን ለመለማመጥ ና ለበለጠ ወዳጅነት ታስቦ ይመስላል፡፡

Post by AbebeB » 22 Sep 2020, 18:29

Kuasmeda
Member+

Re: ኢትዮጵያ በኤርትራ ትግርኛ የሁለት መቶ ብር ኖት በማለት ማሳተምዋ አሰብን ለመለማመጥ ና ለበለጠ ወዳጅነት ታስቦ ይመስላል፡፡

Post by Kuasmeda » 22 Sep 2020, 18:40

Idiot Agame! You are a dead monkey hallucinating like your dad Halafi who is on the verge of death. We Eritreans have no spare time, we are working day & night to build our nation while the lazy Agames like are engaged in gossip & creating trouble for Ethiopians as you did for Eritreans. Please use your brains & save your beggar citizens who in trouble in the deserts of Arabia.
AbebeB wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 18:29

AbebeB
Member+

Re: ኢትዮጵያ በኤርትራ ትግርኛ የሁለት መቶ ብር ኖት በማለት ማሳተምዋ አሰብን ለመለማመጥ ና ለበለጠ ወዳጅነት ታስቦ ይመስላል፡፡

Post by AbebeB » 22 Sep 2020, 21:13

Kuasmeda wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 18:40
Idiot Agame! You are a dead monkey hallucinating like your dad Halafi who is on the verge of death. We Eritreans have no spare time, we are working day & night to build our nation while the lazy Agames like are engaged in gossip & creating trouble for Ethiopians as you did for Eritreans. Please use your brains & save your beggar citizens who in trouble in the deserts of Arabia.
AbebeB wrote:
Kuasmeda,
I really appreciate that you work day and night, if any. But my question is why you still look street beggars, rescue you life to destine to overseas and employed for war to get daily bread from Ethiopia?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 22 Sep 2020, 21:49

Kichamam Woyane - You jump from the Heavenly to the Red Sea, biting everyone in the way like a mad dog. You turn east, west, north and south, every road becomes a dead-end, locking you in dryland. You are hated by everyone. You can't do anything about it. KIFU!

AbebeB wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 21:13
Kuasmeda wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Kuasmeda,
I really appreciate that you work day and night, if any. But my question is why you still look street beggars, rescue you life to destine to overseas and employed for war to get daily bread from Ethiopia?

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 22 Sep 2020, 22:28

Selam/ wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 21:49
Kichamam Woyane - You jump from the Heavenly to the Red Sea, biting everyone in the way like a mad dog. You turn east, west, north and south, every road becomes a dead-end, locking you in dryland. You are hated by everyone. You can't do anything about it. KIFU!

AbebeB wrote:
Kuasmeda wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Kuasmeda,
Selam,
That is why habeshas pee when it comes to war with Oromo while subject people of the Kush origin hope us as their rescue from expansionist lepers. Horn of Africa calls leader Daud Ibsa is Lion of Oromo nation

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 22 Sep 2020, 23:13

Kichamam Woyane - Now you jump on Mr Ibsa. :lol: :lol: :lol: Jeez! I told you to stay in dryland. It's your bad luck, scaled to fit in your damned heart. KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 22:28
Selam/ wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 21:49

AbebeB wrote:
Kuasmeda wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Kuasmeda,
Selam,
That is why habeshas pee when it comes to war with Oromo while subject people of the Kush origin hope us as their rescue from expansionist lepers. Horn of Africa calls leader Daud Ibsa is Lion of Oromo nation