Senior Member+

Water conservation projects in Eritrea

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Sep 2020, 09:53

Water conservation projects in Eritrea

Simon Weldemichael

https://shabait.com/2020/09/23/water-co ... n-eritrea/

GENERAL

Sep 23, 2020

Fueled by climate change and the ever-increasing demands for water, the growing scarcity and variability in water resource has made water conservation a top priority for countries. Although Eritrea is not blessed with abundant water resources, the availability of surface and ground water has increased in recent years because of the government’s considerable efforts and investments.

Water conservation has gained in priority, in the development efforts undertaken by the government of Eritrea. In Eritrea, the rainfall tends to be torrential, unpredictable and lasts a short season. The low amount of rain and the absence of rivers that flow throughout the year have made the construction of dams and other means of water conservation techniques a necessity; in order to ensure sustainable water supply and food security.

Securing sufficient water is a basic requirement, to improve productive economic activities. The small, medium and big dams constructed in the three development zones of the country are expected to meet the country’s present and future needs of water. But as the construction of the dams alone does not meet the development needs of the nation, various development projects — such as farming, animal husbandry, fishing, solar power installation and electrification of the villages surrounding the dams — are being carried out around the dams.

Although the purpose of the newly built dams is diverse, the development of agriculture is the major rationale for their construction. The water in dams gives farmers confidence to invest in agriculture and increase the productivity of farms.

For many years, the main challenge facing the agriculture sector in Eritrea has been shortage of water due to recurrent droughts and poor water conservation structures. Having realized this from the outset, the government of Eritrea has been implementing strategies to harness the seasonal water flows and direct them to where they are needed.

The government has issued the Interim Poverty Reduction Paper (I-PRSP), that provides an overview of the nature of poverty in Eritrea and the strategy adopted to reduce poverty. The document identified water scarcity, as a major constraint to development. To overcome the constraint and achieve the goal of national food security, the government has been demonstrating its commitment to increase the availability of water. The objective is
to augment water storage capacity by constructing water reservoirs, small dams, diversion canals and wells and new irrigation schemes
(Eritrea I-PRSP 2004;30).

After a careful examination of the Millennium Development Goals, world leaders renewed their commitment by adopting the Sustainable Development Goals with the objective to end poverty and hunger by 2030. This ambitious project has 17 goals, aiming at a future that is free from poverty and hunger. Eritrea is, quietly and without fanfare, engaged in implementing development projects to facilitate growth and empower its people. Concrete measures have been taken in laying the ground for equitable and sustainable development, and water is playing a pivotal role to end poverty in all its forms and achieve food security and improved nutrition by increasing agricultural productivity. Urbanization and industrialization, are also closely interconnected with the availability of water. Water is a precious resource and a key driver of poverty reduction and sustainable growth.

The life of the majority of the Eritrean population is associated with farming, and poverty is concentrated in rural areas. Recognizing this and the importance of agriculture to reduce poverty, the Government has made vital intervention to enhance the productive capacity of farmers by launching water conservation projects. Therefore, the effectiveness of the poverty reduction strategy can be measured by what has been done in rural areas.

The various dams that are built across Eritrea, are supplying water to many villages. Hundreds of thousands of people living in villages located around Mslam and Teqera dams, are a case in point. There is no doubt that the numerous water conservation structures constructed by the government will transform the economic, social and environmental conditions of Eritrea. They will boost the country’s performance in ensuring food security, providing health care and education and overall balanced development.

The construction of dams in remote areas of Eritrea, will help the country to address its socio-economic challenges. They will help prevent migration of people to the cities, by giving them a higher standard of living in their native areas. As the construction of dams is accompanied by the mechanization of agriculture, the introduction of commercial crops, electrification of villages and the provision of transportation and other social services, many villages are benefitting from the investment in and around the dams and many people are moving to settle in those locations. In short, the dams, which have been constructed and are under construction, are true manifestations of Eritrea’s development strategy; guided by social justice and balanced development.

ኣብ ዞባ ደቡባዊ ቀይሕ ባሕሪ - ንኡስ ዞባ ኣራዕታ ዝተራእየ ዕስለ ኣንበጣ ምድረበዳ፡ ህዝብን ሰራዊትን ብዘካየዱዎ ጻዕሪ፡ ጒዕዞኡን ጉድኣቱን ተገቲኡ። (Source Haddas Eritra: @moi_eritrea)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Water conservation projects in Eritrea

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Sep 2020, 10:06

The famous Sycamore (ዳዕሮ) tree that appears on Eritrea's currency- the Five Nakfa note- is found in Segeneyti Town in Eritrea.
(Sirak Bahlbi: @SirakBahlbi)

Impressive view, along Southern Red Sea Region of Eritrea’s coastline. (Credit: Ahmedani Mohamed)

(Facts East Africa: @east_facts)

The Great Mosque of Asmera Eritrea, 1942.

The Great Mosque of Asmara, also known as Khulafa Al Rashiudin Mosque, was built in 1938 & is located in the Peace Street of Asmera.

The Mosque is a blend of Ancient Islamic architecture, a structure of late baroque touch (a late European art and architecture style that used heavy contrast, and immense detail in order to strike a sense of awe and grandeur to viewers)

The Mosque is mainly built of marble and has an open yard. To this day, Eritrean Muslims go there to pray.
(Eri.treanarchives: @eritreanarchive)

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 23 Sep 2020, 10:16

"billions"
"social justice"

Wedi medhin berad need to read economy for dummies.

Every enterprise the alcoholic junk embarked ends with failure, and If There are some cheap condoms who expects that the junk to take them to the promise land, they need to drink colombian coffe

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Sep 2020, 10:32

Poverty is not a virtue!

Natnael Yebio W

https://shabait.com/2020/09/23/poverty-is-not-a-virtue/

ARTS & SPORTS

Sep 23, 2020

Some people think the easiest way to make money quickly is to steal it, and the simplest way to get poor is to get robbed. These individuals apparently kept the fundamentals of Marxism under their pillow, for a deeper study of this principle.

It is believed, rather idiotically I might add, that honest people rarely get rich and poverty was after all a divine virtue. But poverty becomes a problem, when it is equated with virtue that guarantees everlasting life. The poor are said to be nearer to God than the rich, as if man was created to remain destitute on this planet. The poor will always be in your midst, says the Good Book. Who are these poor people? How do they become poor? Are they predestined to remain poor, or are they poor because they wish it?

Medieval Europe gave its blessings to poverty and outright pauperism and out of its magnificent and wealthy cathedrals stepped out professional paupers; such as the Franciscan Order, who begged for their meals and walked barefoot in this world for a better life in the next. Monasteries, became institutions for practicing austerity and self-mortification. Wealth, which was associated with mammon, was to be shunned. Better to be a pauper in heaven, than a prince in hell.

It was probably the advent of the Protestant movement in the 16th century, that made the shift in thinking. Work, was made equal with prayer. That meant that the more you prayed (worked), the richer you got. So, wealth became the wages of work and not the wages of sin.

The emergence of the bourgeoisie vice with its adherents, was classified as failures in this life and hereafter.

Have you ever been, to the semi-slum areas of Asmara? Look into the defiant eyes of the children, there. You can see poverty reflected deep inside, material poverty, but you can also see a wealth of non-material type. It consists of hope against despair, and fortitude in the face of adversity.

These people did not seem to me, to have accepted their poverty. They knew something was amiss and they had to do something, to remedy the problem. I found those children to be more mature, than those who live in downtown Asmara. Even, more optimistic.

I think poverty should be defined as the state of being, subdued by material and spiritual forces. It comes as a result of giving in to psychological and physical vicissitudes, followed by the feeling of satisfaction in this new mental state, where destitution becomes bliss and poverty is accepted as one’s earthly lot.

Poverty and wealth may also be described as states of mind, that rise and fall in accordance with the material success or failures of our acquaintances. Your neighbor suddenly buys a new car, and you feel poorer all of a sudden. The same neighbor gets bankrupt and sells his house, and you feel a bit richer than before.
But, generally speaking, poverty is not alien to our culture. We have even institutionalized it by founding monasteries and convents and enshrining it in our folktales, proverbs and songs. The rich are not considered successful businessmen but robbers, even if they get the money by legal means.

Religion and the traditional culture of poverty play a great role, in obstructing any sort of positive mental shift. Eritreans are very frugal and prefer to stay lean. A big belly and a strong appetite for food and drinks, are frowned upon by society.
Live frugally and remember your God,
is the motto. Eating too much makes one forget his Maker, so much so, that those who get rich all of a sudden have some sort of guilty feelings.

That may be one of the reasons why, they have churches and mosques built in their names or in the names of their favorite saint in their home villages.

In some ways, those who exalt poverty may be right; if by poverty they mean the lack of material things alone.

Diogenes of Sinope preferred morning sunlight to the might of an Alexander the Great, who when he met the philosopher opened the conversation with,
I am Alexander the Great;
the philosopher answered,
And I am Diogenes the Cynic.
Alexander then asked him, in what way he could serve him.
You can step out of my sunlight,
the philosopher replied.

Alexander is said to have been so struck with the Cynic’s confidence that he went away remarking,
If I were not Alexander, I should wish to be Diogenes.
It seems, that some people voluntarily wish for spiritual wealth. The choice to suppress the one in favor of the other is also everybody’s right. Everyone has the right to remain poor (in its mystic sense), if one so wishes.

What is unacceptable, however, is the philosophy that preaches that poverty is a virtue that leads to Nirvana; based on the divine assertion, that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to go to heaven.

Poverty should only be a choice, not a requirement for righteousness. Because if it is taken as a virtue, it assumes a divine proportion and can, therefore, bring about indolence and fatalism along with it and may cause mankind to sink into a level of mendicancy; even lower than that of animals. Nay, animals do not beg, except in zoos and in circumstances created by man’s invention.
The most abject of men is the one who sits and begs,
says a Parisian seer.

The policy of our Government, to narrow the gap between the poor and the rich is very commendable. We, Eritreans, have, among other qualities, this good one- that we hate to beg! We are rich, mentally and spiritually!

…..There is Always a Way

Milka Teklom

https://shabait.com/2020/09/23/there-is-always-a-way/

Q & A

Sep 23, 2020

Surviving a bus accident with her calves missing, Zewdi Oqubayes, a teacher, overcame the challenges caused by the accident and made a courageous decision to keep on pursuing her dream of teaching. Here is a translated version of her brief chat she conducted with the Agezo magazine:

Please, introduce yourself to our readers?

Alright, my name is Zewdi Oqubayes. I was born in 1982. My family was big; I was the sixths child among ten siblings. So, with so many siblings, I had so much fun as a child playing and running all the time. When the time for me to go to school came, my parents were worried that I might hate it. But, actually, I was so excited about going to school and loved my teachers so much. I learned elementary school at my hometown, Eilabered, and then went to Adikeih to attend middle school and finished secondary school at my hometown. As all Eritreans do, I went to Sawa where I sat for my matriculation exam. Based on my grades, I joined the teachers training institute and graduated in 2001. In my early twenties I got my first job as a teacher at Bishuka, a village in Gash Barka region.

How was the process of teaching? Was the reality, as you expected it?

When I was training to be a teacher, the courses were so captivating that I couldn’t wait for the days to be in class with students. Also the people of Bishuka welcomed me and the other teachers so warmly, leading me to love my job even more. After being there for three years I was assigned to a village called Meqerka; unfortunately, I could not make it because of an accident.

What kind of an accident?

After I was told about my reassignment, I packed everything I had and started my journey to Mekerka by bus. After travelling for some kilometers, the bus started to twirl and everything began to look blurred. Right then, I blacked out. When I gained consciousness, the doctors told me that I had been in a coma for three days. I underwent different surgeries but my calves could not be saved, leaving me permanently disabled.

How did you cope with the challenges after the accident?

When I was in hospital most of the visitors, including my family members, constantly refreshed and raised my inner strength. I really felt at ease and did not make a big deal about my situation. However, when I was released from the hospital and got home reality started to hit me. I fell into a long depression and anxiety over the fact that my mother, N'gisti, who put so much effort into raising me, was still taking care of me in her old age. I was weak physically and mentally and so, could not go back to work. After going back and forth in that mood for over a year, my relentless mind decided to end the misery and start over. I contacted the prosthetic leg manufacturing company in Keren and started practicing to walk in them. Then I decided to master the art of walking in prosthetic leg, to be able to get back to my job. Afraid that I might get hurt again, my parents were firmly against my decision. But through a lot of talking and convincing, they agreed. So, in 2007, I went to the last region where I was working as a teacher and informed the authorities I was ready to start working. They accepted my application, and I was assigned to work at Selam Elementary School in keren.

How about your private life?

After the accident and becoming disabled, the idea of love, marriage and kids vanished from my mind. I solely focused on work, improving myself and helping out my parents.

Now that I am a mother of four I admire my mother, Negisti, for working hard to raise us.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Sep 2020, 10:44

Old perverted- h0m0sexual- piece of pòòp, read this!

http://www.ecss-online.com/dams-essenti ... velopment/

ኤርትራ ኣብ ውሽጢ ዝሓለፈ 20 ዓመታት፣ ኣስታት 1ቢሎዮን ኩቢክ-ሜተር ዝኣክል ማይ ንምዕቃብ ከም ሸቶ ወጢና ብምሓዝ፣ ልዕሊ 300 ዓበይትን ነኣሽቱን (Dams & Micro- dams) ዲጋታት ኣብ ሽዱሽተኡ ዞባታት ብምስራሕ፣ ልዕሊ 850 ሚልዮን ኩቢክ-ሜተር ማይ ክትዕቅብ ክኢላ።

ሚኒስትሪ ሕርሻ

If you don't believe it, you can always go and gurgle on sperm!

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
23 Sep 2020, 10:16
"billions"
"social justice"

Wedi medhin berad need to read economy for dummies.

Every enterprise the alcoholic junk embarked ends with failure, and If There are some cheap condoms who expects that the junk to take them to the promise land, they need to drink colombian coffe

Last edited by Zmeselo on 23 Sep 2020, 10:59, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Sep 2020, 10:55

EMN - ዕላል ምስ ደራሲ መሃንድስ ተርጓሚ ኣቶ ተኪአ ተስፋይ ኣብ ሂወቱ ብኣሉታን ኣዎንታን ካብ ዝጠቕሶ..

The boys are back in town! The mighty Eritrea 🇪🇷 team have arrived at @Imola_Er2020 World Championships. Great to see @MeraKudus, @Natnaelb2, @henokmulubrhan, @AmanuelGerezgh1 & @NATNAELTESFATS1 looking fit and ready. Eritrea is #2 the latest @UCI_cycling Africa Tour rankings. #AfricaRising
(Africa Rising Cycling: @CyclingAfrica)

Eritrea will participate at 2020 Road World Championships

LOCAL NEWS

https://shabait.com/2020/09/23/eritrea- ... pionships/

Sep 24, 2020

Eritrea will participate at the 87th 2020 Road World Championships Cycling competition that will commence tomorrow, 24 September in Imola, Italy.

In his telephone speech to Erina, Mr. Samson Solomon, coach of the Eritrean National Cycling Team stated that competitors from over 40 countries will participate at the World Championships and professional cyclists that have been riding in international cycling competitions in Europe Merhawi Kudus, Natnael Berhane and Amanuel Gebrezigabihier will represent Eritrea.

The four-day World Championships will only include the Elite men’s and Elite women’s time trial and road race events, between Thursday September 24 and Sunday September 27. The Junior and Under-23 world championships will not be awarded in 2020, report included.

The men’s road race will be 258.2km with a total of nearly 5km of climbing, while the length of the women’s race will be 143km with a cumulated 2.75km of ascension, the report added.

The 2020 Road World Championships is being conducted a weekend after the end of the Tour de France, becoming one of the few international competitions to be held this year.

Great Initiative from Eritreans in Canada, using art to define their identity as Eritreans in Canada. ጽቡቕ ተበግሶ ካብ ኣብ ካናዳ ዝቕመጡ ኤርትራውያን: መንነቶም ብመንገዲ ባህሎም ንምዕቃብ ዝገብርዎ ጻዕሪ::
https://www.netselana.com/

ስግር ቤትና! ኣብ 70ታት ብዖስማን ኣንደረሒም ደሓር ድማ ኣብ 80ታት ብ ሳሚ ብርሃነ

Last edited by Zmeselo on 24 Sep 2020, 06:14, edited 2 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Sep 2020, 11:12

ግዝያዊ መምርሒ ኣገባብ ብምልኣኽ ሬሳ ናብ ኤርትራ። ብምኽንያት ለበዳ ኮቪድ19ን ምስ ምዕጻው መጓዓዝያ ኣየር ባሕርን ምድርን፡ ተኸልኪሉ ዝነበረ ምልኣኽ ሬሳ ናብ ሃገር፡ ሕጂ ተኸፊቱ ኣሎ፡

Experiencing Martyr's day 2019 in Asmara Eritrea, was critical to understanding how narrative impacts Eritreans. Postconflict peace, ensures development #sdg's & can be achieved unhindered. @GeorgeMasonU
@masonglobal @GMUCarterSchool #eritreahonorsitsmartyrs
(Eyewitness Eritrea: @WitnessEritrea)
Last edited by Zmeselo on 23 Sep 2020, 13:59, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Sep 2020, 13:58

ፍረ ጻዕሪ - ኣብነታዊ ማሕረስን ዲጋን ንኡስ ዞባ ሎጎ ዓንሰባ - ERi-TV

ካብ 18/9/2020- 21/9/2020 እዋናዊ ዑደት ልምዓት ኣብ ዞባ ጋሽ ባርካ ስእላዊ ሓበረታ ኣብ ቀረባ መዓልትታት ንከታተል።
(Ghideon Musa: @GhideonMusa)

ዲጋ ከርከበት ኣብ ዞባ ጋሽ-ባርካ ን26 ሽሕ ሄክታር ቦታ ሕርሻ ተሓዚእሉ ዘሎ ኣብዚ ግዜ እዚ 10 ሽሕ ሄክታር እኽሊ፡ ጡጥ ቃንጫ ሽኮር ማንጉስ ኣልፋ ኣልፋን ኣብ ምልማዕ ይርከብ። ንደቂ እቲ ከባቢ ናይ ስራሕ ዕድል ዝኸፈተ ፕሮጀክት

ኤርትራዊ ክብርታት- ምርግጋጽ ተሳትፎ ደቂ ኣንስትዮ ኣብ ኩሉ ጽላት ዕዮ፡ ብተወሳኺ ውን ኣብ ሕብረ ብሄር ሕብረተሰባት ብሰላምን ርግኣትን ምንባር፡ ከምኡ ውን መንፈስ ምድግጋፍ ምዕዛዝ፡ ካብ መሰረታዊ ክብርታት ሕብረተሰብ ኤርትራ እዩ። Via Mezekr Tarik
(Camera: Mussie)
Last edited by Zmeselo on 24 Sep 2020, 10:49, edited 3 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 23 Sep 2020, 15:21

Luna Ghebrai, a 24 years old from Germany. The Sade Adu of Eritrea?

Eritrea - 1936: Eritrean musicians
(Eri.treanarchives: @eritreanarchive)
Last edited by Zmeselo on 24 Sep 2020, 06:24, edited 1 time in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 24 Sep 2020, 03:54

Zmeselo wrote:
23 Sep 2020, 10:44

ኤርትራ ኣብ ውሽጢ ዝሓለፈ 20 ዓመታት፣ ኣስታት 1ቢሎዮን ኩቢክ-ሜተር ዝኣክል ማይ ንምዕቃብ ከም ሸቶ ወጢና ብምሓዝ፣ ልዕሊ 300 ዓበይትን ነኣሽቱን (Dams & Micro- dams) ዲጋታት ኣብ ሽዱሽተኡ ዞባታት ብምስራሕ፣ ልዕሊ 850 ሚልዮን ኩቢክ-ሜተር ማይ ክትዕቅብ ክኢላ።

ሚኒስትሪ ሕርሻ

Shitmeslo.

I used to think Fed-up and Cigarella was the dumbest members among wedi Medhin berad supporters but you my friend take the low IQ level of this forum to another degree.

Some times, I wonder do you even read the content of the sh@it you post in this forum or perhaps you are just a doll robot with no common sense and emotion.

If billions of dollar were invested in agriculture and infrastructure as you claimed,, where the fuxxck is the result?, Eritreans survive thanks to the remittance they receive from their children who live abroad and you have the audacity to claim otherwise. Plus, when your lord Wedi Medhin Berad admitted that the country is fuxxcked up beyond repair, who the fuxxck are you to counter argument his statement?

Now, Lets his eminence teach you one or two things. Consider your Lord as Mao Zedong who fu@@cked China beyond repair but who was brave enough who unlike the c@xnt you worship dispatched his own flesh and blood to the war front to be martyred in the Korean War, not mention who Build China a nuclear Arsenal for deterrence purpose.

The similarity between Moa Zedong and the alcoholic junk is, under the pretext of cultural revolution, Mao condemned almost 50 million Chinese to perish. And Wedi Medhin berad, to create Wedi Medhin berad dynasty, 1/3 of Eritreans lives as helpless refugees who constantly becomes prey to any one who raise a stick.

The bottom line is, unless private citizens are allowed to participate in the economy, no government interference regardless of its size is going to change people life. Many former communist countries understood it and they have adopted accordingly but Wedi Medhin berad is trying to reinvent the fire yet again.

peace!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Sep 2020, 05:48

Whatever foul thing his faggotish-ness think of me, I take it as a badge of honor.

Now go ahead with ur sperm drinking, cùnt!

Even foreigners, know better!!!!

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 03:54
Zmeselo wrote:
23 Sep 2020, 10:44

ሚኒስትሪ ሕርሻ

Shitmeslo.

I used to think Fed-up and Cigarella was the dumbest members among wedi Medhin berad supporters but you my friend take the low IQ level of this forum to another degree.

Some times, I wonder do you even read the content of the sh@it you post in this forum or perhaps you are just a doll robot with no common sense and emotion.

If billions of dollar were invested in agriculture and infrastructure as you claimed,, where the fuxxck is the result?, Eritreans survive thanks to the remittance they receive from their children who live abroad and you have the audacity to claim otherwise. Plus, when your lord Wedi Medhin Berad admitted that the country is fuxxcked up beyond repair, who the fuxxck are you to counter argument his statement?

Now, Lets his eminence teach you one or two things. Consider your Lord as Mao Zedong who fu@@cked China beyond repair but who was brave enough who unlike the c@xnt you worship dispatched his own flesh and blood to the war front to be martyred in the Korean War, not mention who Build China a nuclear Arsenal for deterrence purpose.

The similarity between Moa Zedong and the alcoholic junk is, under the pretext of cultural revolution, Mao condemned almost 50 million Chinese to perish. And Wedi Medhin berad, to create Wedi Medhin berad dynasty, 1/3 of Eritreans lives as helpless refugees who constantly becomes prey to any one who raise a stick.

The bottom line is, unless private citizens are allowed to participate in the economy, no government interference regardless of its size is going to change people life. Many former communist countries understood it and they have adopted accordingly but Wedi Medhin berad is trying to reinvent the fire yet again.

peace!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Sep 2020, 06:03

Training organized for EDF Promotion and Information Unit members

By Shabait

https://shabait.com/amp/2020/09/23/trai ... ssion=true

Asmara, 23 September 2020 – The Promotion and Information Unit of the Ministry of Defense, organized six-week vocational training for 54 members. The trainees were inaugurated today, 23 September at the presence of General Filipos Weldeyohannes, Chief of Staff of the Eritrean Defense Forces.

Speaking at the inauguration ceremony, head of Information and Propaganda branch, Capt. Fessehaye Lemlem stated that the training was provided by experienced journalists from the Ministry of Information and invited professional trainers.

Capt. Fessehaye further noted that the training included journalism, editing and graphics, copyright and film production among others.

The Head of Promotion and Information Unit of the Ministry of Defense, Col. Solomon Seyoum on his part stated that the objective of the training was to professionally equip members for the EDF television program “Walta” that will start broadcasting in 2021 on ERI-TV.

Trainers on their part, stating the training expands and deepens their scope of knowledge on the field called for its sustainability.

Finally, General Filipos Weldeyohannes, Chief of Staff of the Eritrean Defense Forces pointing the leading role of arts and journalism in world affairs and its role in the Eritrean Struggle for Independence called on the trainees to live up to expectation.

In related news, training on short drama script on health and healthcare issues was provided to 20 journalists including 8 females from the various departments of the Ministry of Information. The training was organized in cooperation with the Ministry of Information and the Ministry of Health, the report added.

Speaking at the inauguration ceremony, Artist Efrem Kahsai, trainer, stating the objective of the training was to present health issues artistically on streamlines, expressed conviction that the training will enhance the capacity of the trainees.

Organizers of the training on their part called on the trainees to practically apply the knowledge they have acquired.

The Correct map displayed by Google-maps,

versus the wrong map used by The Weather Channel. @weatherchannel should be using the internationally recognised border, between Eritrea and Ethiopia. If Google maps can do it right, why can't you? You are violating the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Eritrea.
(DA, *The system is rigged*: @ERI_HISTORY448)
Last edited by Zmeselo on 24 Sep 2020, 06:49, edited 3 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Sep 2020, 06:35

Eritrea's Beauty is her diversity. Beautiful Art by Tayseer Ali
Credit IG: https://t.co/BTdOv3MpQz?amp=1

ኤርትራውያን የሕዋተይ! ብሌን: ዓፋር: ሕዳርብ: ትግርኛ: ናራ: ትግረ: ራሻይዳ: ኩናማ: ሳሆ::
(HermonYemaneሄርሞን: @HermonE_J)

ገለ ካብ ባህልን መነባብሮን: ብሄረ ኩናማ
(Taezazabraha: @taezazabraha)

H.E Ambassador, Sophia Tesfamariam:

Last edited by Zmeselo on 24 Sep 2020, 10:35, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Sep 2020, 10:33

German Ambassador Gerald Wolf handed over Curricula of different technical subjects to Mr. Petros Hailemariam, Director General in the Ministry of Education, to support the various Technical schools in Eritrea. (Via German Embassy Asmara)

Day 3: CII-EXIM Bank India-Africa Digital Conclave-live coverage, in the Embassy. Minister of State for External Affairs of India, Mr. V. Muraleedharan addressing the Conclave. He underlined the 10 guiding principles for India-Africa ties laid down by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

Day 3: CII-EXIM Bank India-Africa Digital Conclave - live coverage in the Embassy. Ambassador Alem Tsehaye Woldemariam, Ambassador of Eritrea to India is speaking at the Valedictory Session, as his capacity as Dean of African Diplomatic Corps.
(India in Eritrea: @IndiaEritrea)