Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
molover

Wealthy Tigrayan Complemented PIA.

Post by molover » 23 Sep 2020, 22:46

Last edited by molover on 24 Sep 2020, 04:57, edited 1 time in total.

sesame
Member+

Re: Wealthy Tigrayan Complement PIA.

Post by sesame » 24 Sep 2020, 00:19

Molover,

ኣይትእመን ትግራዋይ
ሽሕ እንተኾነ ሕያዋይ

ዝብል ኣባሃህላ ኩሉ ግዜ ንዘክር። ድሕሪ ሕጂ፥ ሃብታም ይኹን ድኻ፥ ንእሽቶ ይኹን ዓቢ፥ ትግራይ ክንኣምን የብልናን፥ ዝበለ እንተበለ።

molover

Re: Wealthy Tigrayan Complemented PIA.

Post by molover » 24 Sep 2020, 00:31

sesame wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 00:19
Molover,

ኣይትእመን ትግራዋይ
ሽሕ እንተኾነ ሕያዋይ

ዝብል ኣባሃህላ ኩሉ ግዜ ንዘክር። ድሕሪ ሕጂ፥ ሃብታም ይኹን ድኻ፥ ንእሽቶ ይኹን ዓቢ፥ ትግራይ ክንኣምን የብልናን፥ ዝበለ እንተበለ።
Seseme,
This has nothing to do with believing tigrayaans this guy went Asmara he spoke what he saw.
Last edited by molover on 24 Sep 2020, 04:58, edited 1 time in total.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 24 Sep 2020, 00:42

PIA's response to the Libi Tigray thieves ... :P :P

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 24 Sep 2020, 00:47

Molover,

The TPLF was singing Shaebia's praise for a decade until they decided to stab us in the back. That is the Tigrayan character. I don't need an Agame to tell me what Eritrea is about! ሕጂ ኣብ ኣጋ ውድቀቶም ምሽክንክን ክብሉ ኢዮም። Don't trust them. Keep them at a distance and let them rot!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 24 Sep 2020, 01:14

molover wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 00:31
sesame wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 00:19
Molover,

ኣይትእመን ትግራዋይ
ሽሕ እንተኾነ ሕያዋይ

Seseme,
This has nothing to do with believing tigrayaans this guy went Asmara he spoke what he saw.

Brother molover,

You are right, this agame man got the chance to set his agame feet in Asmara and other parts of Eritrea. Everybody also knows what he said is true. But I hope it does not mean that you have started to trust the twist heart agame aka the snake clan.

ሽሕ እንተኾነ ሕያዋይ: ኣይትእመን ትግራዋይ:: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 24 Sep 2020, 04:14

The problem with Wedi Medhin berad supporters is, they look Eritrea as Wedi Medhin berad personal property not the 5 million people who are in theory are shareholders of the country.

This wealthy Tigrian man was claiming, Badme nay Ethiopia Aykonet, nay Eritrea aykonet, Badme nay Tigray iya.

Now Wedi Medhin berad b@itches. Since you are ecstatic that this Tigrian fella and complemented the alcoholic junk and you agree that he is right. I wonder if you also agree with his other statements that Badme doesn't belong to neither Ethiopia nor Eritrea but Tigray.

እስኽንሲ ብኻ ሽንቲ ኾንክን ተሪፍክን

Follower

Post by Follower » 24 Sep 2020, 04:36

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 04:14
The problem with Wedi Medhin berad supporters is, they look Eritrea as Wedi Medhin berad personal property not the 5 million people who are in theory are shareholders of the country.

This wealthy Tigrian man was claiming, Badme nay Ethiopia Aykonet, nay Eritrea aykonet, Badme nay Tigray iya.

Now Wedi Medhin berad b@itches. Since you are ecstatic that this Tigrian fella and complemented the alcoholic junk and you agree that he is right. I wonder if you also agree with his other statements that Badme doesn't belong to neither Ethiopia nor Eritrea but Tigray.

እስኽንሲ ብኻ ሽንቲ ኾንክን ተሪፍክን
ኣይትተሃወኽ ኩቡር ሓው,እቲ ኣርእስቲ ብዛዕባ ኣብዛ ቪደኢ ዝተዛረቦ ዘረባ እዩ ዘሎ,ነቲ ዝበልካዮ ዘረባ ዝድግፍ ቪደዮ ምስ ኣስመዕካና ከኣ ንፈረዶ።
ጸርፊ ኣይንፍቶ,ሰብ ዘዝመሰሎ ክድግፍ መሰሉ እዩ።
ብወገነይ ይሕመቅ ይጸብቅ ዘረባ ተጋሩ ኣይኣምኖን እየ።

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 24 Sep 2020, 05:32

ወዲ ኮማሪት

ብዛዕብ ኤርትራ እንታይ ኣደኻ ኣእትዩካ። ደቂ ሓወቦይ ትብሎም ዝነበርካ ዓጋመ ደቂ ዓድኻ ሕጂ ምስተሳዕሩ ኤርትራዊ ያኢ ክትኮነለይ ክትጸርፎም ምጅማርካ: ረሳሕ ዓጋመ ምዃንካ ኣረጋጊጽካ:: ድርባይ

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 24 Sep 2020, 09:28

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 04:14

እስኽንሲ ብኻ ሽንቲ ኾንክን ተሪፍክን
Ayte “cousins” ajejew,

Are you for real? :oops: ሕማም ኣእምሮ ከምዘለካ አመስኪርካ:: ስቕ እንተትብል መጸበቀልካ:: መርገጽ ዘየብልካ ድርባይ አጋመ::

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 24 Sep 2020, 11:03

Guys,
No one is accusing Isayas for corruption. He is being accursed for human right violations, lack of development, lack of diversity (strict authoritarian rule), etc.. Religious leaders and followers, political dissenters, spending decades without a day in court, no elections, no representations for three decades, etc.... Eritrean population has dwindled by a third since independence. Why is the agame commenting on one aspect. Well, perhaps it serves his purpose for good or bad. I am thinking the later. :lol: :lol:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 24 Sep 2020, 12:08

Aurorae wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 11:03
Guys,
No one is accusing Isayas for corruption. He is being accursed for human right violations, lack of development, lack of diversity (strict authoritarian rule), etc.. Religious leaders and followers, political dissenters, spending decades without a day in court, no elections, no representations for three decades, etc.... Eritrean population has dwindled by a third since independence. Why is the agame commenting on one aspect. Well, perhaps it serves his purpose for good or bad. I am thinking the later. :lol: :lol:
He is the father of all corruption. Don't be deceived with his bumb cloth

molover

Post by molover » 24 Sep 2020, 20:15

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 12:08
Aurorae wrote:
Guys,
He is the father of all corruption. Don't be deceived with his bumb cloth
What is your evidence??

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 24 Sep 2020, 20:48

Aurorae:

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely !!"

Corruption of Power, Corruption of Human Right Violations, Corruption of lack of Justice, Corruption of Wealth...Corruption of everything.

Aurorae wrote:
Guys,