Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

You believe it or not Tigray election was cleaner than American election, yes, I am saying it???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Sep 2020, 10:59

My disagreement with Woyane party about the election is not the outcome but the promise made for the 38 seats created for the loser parties to be apportioned among them. Today woyane party seems to address the problem partially and the other four parties must take the offer and work together, this is about the future true democracy to be planted in Tigray than about each individuals from the five parties.

What you do not understand is in America the democrats have their own Luuteis and color group loyal base and the republican have their own right wing base and both groups show up at the pol stations under any circumstances and vote for their respective party but the campaign and competition among democrats and republicans is for the new voters did not vote the last election due to their age qualification and the independent swing voters are not loyal to either party and vote blindly but they vote based where the country is heading and what happening right now in their lives and who is talking to them to address their problems.

So, in Tigray Woyane has about 80 to 90% of Tigray population with Woyane and they are about 20% get assistance from the organization due to unfortunate and age wise, the remaining 10% of the population work under the organization which is Mengisti Tigray payroll. 30% of Tigray population came out to the pol and voted and they voted to Woyane party. Therefore, there is nothing wrong Woyane base to vote for their party and collect 100% votes.

In very election cycle in America, the decisive block of voters is being decided at the registration pre-election and get out to vote mobilization determines the out of the election and both parties spend over 60% total budget for the campaign allotted. Woyane party did that and won by 98.2%, it is the right percentage per the voters block. The other four parties did not have man power and resources to tap in to the 70% of Tigray population to mobilize them and vote for them, until they do that Woyane will bit them over and over years to come unless Woyane does the stupidest thing their base cannot tolerate them or overcome it.

This trend happened with EPRDF party too, the wannabe come at the eve of election and tell them I am Amhara ethnic and all Amhara must vote for me, the same Oromo or Tigray and other opponent ethnic party but EPRDF was with the mass of the country providing them all the essential thing for 5 years and the wannabes cannot overcome the base of EPRDF to win election.

free-tembien

Re: You believe it or not Tigray election was cleaner than American election, yes, I am saying it???

Post by free-tembien » 24 Sep 2020, 11:28

hahahaha now they raised the seats for the opposition from 1 to 10 and all of a sudden you are jumping up and down :lol: adwa knows you guys, you are easy to trick :lol: adwa will always find a way to trick you and rule you forever :mrgreen: adwa sebhat family gets 180 out 190 seats while all of tigray combined has 10 seats :lol: what a joke :mrgreen:

Wedi
Member+

Re: You believe it or not Tigray election was cleaner than American election, yes, I am saying it???

Post by Wedi » 24 Sep 2020, 11:34

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 10:59
You believe it or not Tigray election was cleaner than American election, yes, I am saying it???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 24 Sep 2020, 11:55

Worada me too ethnic Amhara,

Tigray said go to hell Amhara we would conduct election regardless your "Afera Gura" and we did. Now as we know it me too I will conduct election???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Sep 2020, 00:14

To Baitona and independent parties leaders, joining the house of Baita Tigray parliament you can bring fresh idea and new blood to shape the decision for Tigray issues. It is very important to accept their invitation and work with them and try to insert the issues you care and let them implemented by organizing and convincing the parliament members and Tigray will be beneficiary at the end of the day.

Selam/

Re: Kichamam Woyane

Post by Selam/ » 25 Sep 2020, 07:52

Kichamam Woyane - Clean sheet 100-0, way better than America. :lol: :lol: :lol:
KIFU!

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 25 Sep 2020, 10:28

Halafi Mitri, Halafi Meakor ! The " Senile" senior still hallucinating, " Clean Election" Wey nay agame neger ? if anyone or anybody win an election fair and square, there won't be any compromise no if or buts. whether the opponent get one sit or 10 sits does not have any bearing. Thus, what the Dedebit is doing try to justify their robbing the people of Chigray their supposed fair kilil election by appeasing the opposition relenting some sit. Agamew, keep eating the garbage from your dedebit cadres MF. why don't you head my advice and stay away from the keyboard instead doodle in a piece of paper just in case you are bored.