Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

"Down, Down dictator!... Eritrea is the North Korea of Africa."

Post by Abaymado » 24 Sep 2020, 13:19

Last edited by Abaymado on 24 Sep 2020, 13:54, edited 1 time in total.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Down, Down dictator! Eritrea is the North Korea of Africa.

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 24 Sep 2020, 13:37

Qomalat Agga*me Guahafat Agga*me Basta*rd Prostitu*tes People. Your Days Are Numbered. Bissbiss Shettattam Agga*me.

Kuasmeda
Member+

Re: Down, Down dictator! Eritrea is the North Korea of Africa.

Post by Kuasmeda » 24 Sep 2020, 13:43

The filthy Agame! TPLF is stuck with its cadres like you on Revolutionary Democracy ideology! That is why you are recycling your old garbage. WE SHALL CELEBRATE YOUR DEMISE SOON :lol: :lol: :lol:
Abaymado wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 13:19

kerenite

Re: "Down, Down dictator!... Eritrea is the North Korea of Africa."

Post by kerenite » 24 Sep 2020, 14:06

Abaymado wrote:
The report is true without an iota of doubt. It is sad indeed sad.

I wished if it was shared with us here by a genuine eritrean and not by a certain wedi tigray aimed for ulterior motives. Regardless you won here.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 24 Sep 2020, 14:37

Eritrea is sovereign territory of Tigray.
You fools, you are Tigrayans. The Red Sea belongs to Tigray.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Sep 2020, 17:06

While you're focused on me, you're gonna get screwed from behind! :lol:

NO MERCY!

ከመስከረም 30 በኋላ 'መንግስት የለምና እንደፈለኩ እሆናለው: በሃይል ፍላጎቴን አሳካለሁ' በሚል የትኛውም አካል ላይ ሰራዊቱ እርምጃ ለመውሰድ እንደሚገደድ የጦር ኃይሎች ምክትል ጠቅላይ ኢታማዦር ሹም ጀኔራል ብርሃኑ ጁላ ገልጸዋል።

Ethiopia's Chief of armed forces, Gen. Berhanu Jula, today issued a stern warning to groups that foolishly believe that "there is no legitimate federal gov't after September 30 and can do whatever they want" will be dealt by the might of the armed forces.

The game is on .... እቲ ጸወታ ተጀሚሩ ...

‹‹ምርጫው በትግራይ ክልልም ይካሄዳል››

የሕዝብ ተወካዮች ምክር ቤት አፈ ጉባዔ አቶ ታገሰ ጫፎ በ2013 ዓ.ም. እንዲካሄድ የተወሰነው አገር አቀፍ ምርጫ በመላ አገሪቱ እንደሚካሄድ ገለጹ፡፡

በአሁኑ ወቅት በመንግሥትና በሕዝቦች መካከል ያለው ማኅበራዊ ውል ሕገ መንግሥቱ እንደሆነ የጠቀሱት አፈ ጉባዔው፣ በዚህም ምክንያት ሁሉም አካል ሕገ መንግሥቱንና ሕገ መንግሥቱ ያቋቋማቸው ተቋማትን ማክበርና በሕግ መሠረት የሚወሰኑትን መቀበል ግዴታ መሆኑን ተናግረዋል፡፡

ከነዚህ ተቋማት መካከል አንዱ ፌዴሬሽን ምክር ቤት መሆኑን የጠቀሱት አፈ ጉባዔው ምክር ቤቱ በትግራይ የተካሄደው ምርጫ ተቀባይነት እንደሌለው መግለጹን በመጥቀስ ስድስተኛው አገራዊ ምርጫ በትግራይም እንደሚካሄድ ተናግረዋል፡፡
------
------

The 6th regional and national election will be held in Ethiopia- including in the renegade Tigray ክልል- before the new year (2013) ends (- possibly in May or June 2021). This is a Federal decision, that neither the criminal TPLF nor the ungrateful ተጋሩ can do anything about it.

However, despite the initial euphoria and chest puffing, ተጋሩ may welcome this "opportunity" to correct the wrongs made in the just concluded sham and illegal ትግራይ eleKtion.

Although they were made to believe that electing TPLF is a must, in order to get out of the mess it created for them, their desire was to see the opposition win at least 20 - 30 percent of the vote. Unfortunately, the Adwa dominated mafia group is so greedy to share the votes, hence declare victory with a vote that ashamed not only the ungrateful ተጋሩ but the infamous North Koreans as well.

As we are expecting it, TPLF will reject this call for election despite its illegal eleKtion was not blessed and recognized by the Federal gov't. The ተጋሩ knows what is coming, if the TPLF doesn't comply with this latest call. They know full well that the Federal gov't will take measures, that will not be to their likings. The Federal gov't has expressed its determination, more than once, to put TPLF in its place despite the consequences.

What the ተጋሩ and the criminal TPLF are hoping (praying) for right now is for the Oromo people to rise up against PM Abiy or PP, on behalf of Jawar and co. But what they didn't understand is that, Eskindir, Jawar, Bekele, etc ... are detained in connection to serious national crimes and the only road to their freedom is through the courts and courts only. If the courts find their case not fit for trial, they will be set free and run for election. Just how Lidetu Ayalew was reportedly freed, today. Otherwise, a criminal has its own place reserved and that is in a jail. In other words, the ተጋሩ should instead hope for the best and work for peace; instead of the highway to hell with the TPLF. So long as there is TPLF, they have zero hopes to see their ክልል normalize relations with Eritrea or the Federal gov't .... for several years to come.

EthioRedSea wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 14:37
Eritrea is sovereign territory of Tigray.
You fools, you are Tigrayans. The Red Sea belongs to Tigray.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Sep 2020, 17:22

The only "success" this Canadian TV show achieved with this cut & paste job is for NEVSUN to drop its work & shares in the mine to a chinese company, real quick.

Bravo! 👏

The chinese are happy! :lol:

kerenite wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 14:06
Abaymado wrote:

I wished if it was shared with us here by a genuine eritrean and not by a certain wedi tigray aimed for ulterior motives. Regardless you won here.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 24 Sep 2020, 18:26

That is how empires collapsed on its own weight and another empire took over.The collections World History Don’t Lie.

Good point brother Z. Eritrea happy.. Chinese happy :P

We know who is the loser here.

Funny the video old as the machetes primitive Abaymado’s mujilee arse , year 2017.

Zmeselo wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 17:22
The only "success" this Canadian TV show achieved with this cut & paste job is for NEVSUN to drop its work & shares in the mine to a chinese company, real quick.

Bravo! 👏

The chinese are happy! :lol:

kerenite wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 14:06
Abaymado wrote:

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 25 Sep 2020, 09:12

Watch out this shaking comment by;
"
Marvel Sleek
Marvel Sleek
4 months ago
I was luckily to meet some of Eritrean in Libya, very beautiful and humble people I must confess but unlucky for them, they are Sexually abused, Imprison, Torture, Extorted thousands of Dollars etc. I hope things get better for them
"

Here are 20 comments out of more than 3k comments:

tsfcancerman
tsfcancerman
1 year ago
A little hard to be hackers in a country with almost no internet

Eritrea Red sea
Eritrea Red sea
1 year ago (edited)
I am from Eritrea. My sister has been arrested in 2005 by our goverment that means my sister is in underground prison for 14 years because of her faith pentecostal . I am still craying. I miss her so much😭😭😭but i dont know if she is still alive

Almighty King
Almighty King
1 year ago
its just sad knowing that they have dreams while i just sit at home and watch youtube everyday

Sam-Annoyed • 78 years ago
Sam-Annoyed • 78 years ago
4 months ago
When I tell you that the internet teaches me more about the world than school ever has, I’m not lying. I never knew about this.

Joel Hammer
Joel Hammer
1 year ago
Eritreans, in my experience, are wonderful, warm and gentle people. Ive worked with many who are in exile here and I wish for their home country to have peace and democracy at long last.

Ermias Hagos
Ermias Hagos
2 years ago
Any Eritreans watching this?

Luciano Strika
Luciano Strika
1 year ago
Watching this in 2019 knowing nothing has improved...

Privatier trotz HartzIV dank Karl Ess
Privatier trotz HartzIV dank Karl Ess
1 month ago
Funny that the Eritrean Diaspora community asks the eritreans in Eritrea to Stay and fight for their freedom while they are in Safe countrys and dont even think about returning to eritrea.

Quetzala tecca
Quetzala tecca
2 years ago
Is it just me, or are these people generally pretty good looking?

Steve Francis Dacay
Steve Francis Dacay
1 month ago
Who's watching this in 2020?

Bia3 World
Bia3 World
3 years ago
-There's no oil there.
USA

Jornt Wagenaar
Jornt Wagenaar
1 year ago
Seen a lot of docu's about militias and armies but these guys training in the desert.. Their faces.. These are some hard guys.

Hadush 520
Hadush 520
1 month ago
2020 still Nothing change it’s so Sad 😞😭😭😭

nic d
nic d
1 year ago
And I sit here and do nothing. I take what I have for granted. My heart goes out to the people there.

Josh Singleton
Josh Singleton
8 months ago
"...if you can not speak freely, your society cannot improve."

Bushido Shōgun
Bushido Shōgun
2 years ago
I wish peace and prosperity to my brothers and sisters that country.... from Somaliland 😢😢

jeff lund
jeff lund
1 year ago
Why do i see so many faces while looking at the landscapes of this country

Abdela Salih
Abdela Salih
4 months ago
I from Eritrean the situation in our country is absolute dictatorship. It the worst country interns of human rights

Brownsugar M
Brownsugar M
1 month ago
Stay out Europe and America. Let Africa handle it’s own business. No more colonialism.✊🏾

MikhailZavarov
MikhailZavarov
3 years ago
Random African guy with an AK ... definitely gonna watch this

Salaknib Guardia
Salaknib Guardia
1 year ago (edited)
This people are still lucky. I watched a documentary about a dictator in Wadiya named admiral general aladeen and that guy is bat [deleted] crazy.

banjul TRoad
banjul TRoad
1 year ago
We use to lived like this in the Gambia for 22years but we end it 2016 .we say no dictatorship in Africa. NEVER AGAIN

John Paul Galarrita
John Paul Galarrita
9 months ago
i got chilsl when the commander said even animals have right on other countries

Maria Love
Maria Love
1 year ago
I feel your pain my people

Marvel Sleek
Marvel Sleek
4 months ago
I was luckily to meet some of Eritrean in Libya, very beautiful and humble people I must confess but unlucky for them, they are Sexually abused, Imprison, Torture, Extorted thousands of Dollars etc. I hope things get better for them.

Wuok Mayang Janguan
Wuok Mayang Janguan
4 months ago (edited)
My Eritrean friend told me that life in his country is pretty hard. People live on knife-edge.
Your neighbor is your worse foe. If you mention a few words about injustice going around the country, your neighbor goes to the government and report you. Eritrea is a police state. Making a business without government consent is punishable by death, or life imprisonment. The government controls everything: media and economy and etc.
There is no such thing as protest or demonstration. If you are a teacher, lecturer and doctor, your duty is to glorify the president. Talking about politics in school or university is completely illegal. Those who do so risk putting their lives in danger. There is a story of a lecturer who made a comment that " Eritrea needs to catch up with the rest of the world"
One week after he made the comment, a group of soldiers came to university and dragged him away only not to be seen again. Nothing was heard of him since then. Till this day no one knows what happened to him.

Semi T
Semi T
1 year ago
Eritrean girls are the most beautful girls on earth
Greeting from Turkey 🇹🇷

Nardos The Great
Nardos The Great
3 weeks ago
I’m glad my family escaped Eritrea. May God Help Eritrea.

An Internet User
An Internet User
4 months ago
My heart goes out to my Eritrean people ✊🏾💕🇸🇴🤝🏾🇪🇷

Levi Paragon
Levi Paragon
1 year ago
Other people know it as Wadiya

Konzerv Ananász
Konzerv Ananász
2 years ago
"Africa's North Korea" is pretty inaccurate.

Jacobus Kurnia Kaalapaking
Jacobus Kurnia Kaalapaking
1 day ago
Reminds me of the combine in half life.

Gary Tucker
Gary Tucker
1 year ago
Good fighters,gave the Italians a run for their money.

Man in Town
Man in Town
1 year ago
Love Eritreia from Sao Tome and Principe
We African need United

Almost There
Almost There
2 months ago
Struggling still going on and war no matter what we will keep going on love 🇪🇷🇪🇷🇪🇷🇸🇴🇸🇴🇸🇴

Tony 180A
Tony 180A
1 year ago
Sad to see the lack of progress from the years of my travels in and out of Eritrea. I arrived in Asmara April 1994 the American Embassy was just getting stood back up. There was so much potential for Eritrea to be the jewel of the horn of Africa.

Feven Haile
2 days ago
What is the meaning of democracy ?we have seen those democratic countries

Chase P
1 year ago
Nipsey Hussle aka Ermias 1985-2019. His homeland has millions of soliders. Wow.

Bizzare Meme Lord
1 year ago
The j cole looking rebel was spitting truth

My Mather Merry
4 months ago
God bless my people💕 eritrean am always sad😢 about my eritrean 😓😥😢😭😭😭

My Mather Merry
4 months ago
The eritrean government is devil

Yemane Abrha
1 year ago
Free Eritrea Africa❤

M.J. S.
1 year ago
As a soldier in the army of Eritrea you have a gun or a rocket launcher a uniform and you have green or yellow sandals...😂

Up next
AUTOPLAY

14:03
NOW PLAYING
BLACKOUT S1 • E5
Thailand's Cyber Wars
VICE News
344K views
3 years ago

27:12
NOW PLAYING

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 25 Sep 2020, 09:46

You are Abay Mado for sure, Abay will stay far away from your agame dirty a$$ for wherever you guys set your feet, land turns grey and dry. drought hunger and death follows. So, do what you do best whishing evil and hope everyone to be in the same predicament as your poor barren land chigray. that is your crab mentality proven by your the dead frog president.