24 Sep 2020, 16:10
ዛጊት
ቅያ
ተጋዊሑ
ተዋዲዱ
And I am sure there are some more

Suspect EPLF introduced these words into tigrigna to appease the woyane
Brother Justo,
I can tell you that ዛጊት and ቅያ are authentic Tigrigna words spoken in Eritrea, but the others, you listed above, I am not even sure what they mean. When you are at it, let me list two things that have been mushrooming amongst Eritrean speakers like wildfire.

The first one is an expression "ዝተጻወተኦ ተራ"። To understand this silly translation from English "the role they played", consider the following statement: ኣብ ፴ ዓመት ገድልና፡ ደቂ ኣንስትዮና 'ዝተጻወተኦ ተራ' ቀሊል ኣይነበረን! Now, as we all know, ገድሊ was never a playing matter. Our women were part of the heroic Eritrean independence struggle and in defense of our sovereignty who many of them paid the ultimate sacrifice. Word per word translating from English does not always work. Unfortunately, many people wrongly use it. The correct expression is "ዘበርክተኦ ግደ" NOT ዝተጻወተኦ ተራ'

Another stupid translation that we apparently borrowed from the Agamigna speaking Tegaru is the word "ብጣዕሚ"!
That word was stolen by the Tegaru from the Amharic word "በጣም", which means 'very'. They stole it for they really don't master the Tigrigna language. But how about us, Eritreans? It has become a common word used wrongly just about all the time!
The word "ብጣዕሚ" defines the state of wellbeing, comfort, luxurious life style whether one is healthy or not! For example, if one states "ኣቦይ ኩስቶ ጥዒምዎ እዩ ዘሎ፡ ብጣዕሚ ዝኣክል(ብምኽሳዕ) እታ ዝወደያ ስረ ክትብጠስ ደልያ! Meaning, he is so fat (because of a good life) his trousers are about to split open.
Now the Amharic word "በጣም" can be translated in standard Tigrigna by the following equivalent words:
ኣዝዩ (ኣዝያ)፡ ምሒር፡ ኣመና፡ እምብዛ፡ ገሊኦም ሰባት ከኣ "እምበረ መጠን" ይጥቀሙ እዮም። But "ብጣዕሚ" refers only to good life, and NOT as an adjective to describe the level of state of things.
Last edited by Temt on 24 Sep 2020, 20:29, edited 1 time in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Tigrigna words that we need to remove from our vocabulary

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Sep 2020, 19:42

Temt wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 18:08
justo wrote:
ዛጊት
ቅያ
ተጋዊሑ
ተዋዲዱ

Brother Justo,
I can tell you that ዛጊት and ቅያ are authentic Tigrigna words spoken in Eritrea, but the others, you listed above, I am not even sure what they mean. When you are at it, let me list two things that have been mushrooming amongst Eritrean speakers like wildfire.

The first one is an expression "ዝተጻወተኦ ተራ"። To understand this silly translation from English "the role they played", consider the following statement: ኣብ ፴ ዓመት ገድልና፡ ደቂ ኣንስትዮና 'ዝተጻወተኦ ተራ' ቀሊል ኣይነበረን! Now, as we all know, ገድሊ was never a playing matter. Our women were part of the heroic Eritrean independence struggle and in defense of our sovereignty who many of them paid the ultimate sacrifice. Word per word translating from English does not always work. Unfortunately, many people wrongly use it. The correct expression is "ዘበርክተኦ ግደ" NOT ዝተጻወተኦ ተራ'

Another stupid translation that we apparently borrowed from the Agamigna speaking Tegaru is the word "ብጣዕሚ"!
That word was stolen by the Tegaru from the Amharic word "በጣም", which means 'very'. They stole it for they really don't master the Tigrigna language. But how about us, Eritreans? It has become a common word used wrongly just about all the time!
The word "ብጣዕሚ" defines the state of wellbeing, comfort, luxurious life style whether one is healthy or not! For example, if one states "ኣቦይ ኩስቶ ጥዒምዎ እዩ ዘሎ፡ ብጣዕሚ ዝኣክል(ብምኽሳዕ) እታ ዝወደያ ስረ ክትብጠስ ደልያ! Meaning, he is so fat (because of a good life) his trousers are about to split open.
Now the Amharic word "በጣም" can be translated in standard Tigrigna by the following equivalent words:
ኣዝዩ (ኣዝያ)፡ ኣመና፡እምብዛ፡ ገሊኦም ሰባት ከኣ "እምበረ መጠን" ይጥቀሙ እዮም። But "ብጣዕሚ" refers only to good life, and NOT as an adjective to describe the level of state of things.
Well stated, brother Temt. To be honest, I never thought of those words in that sense. I myself have used them, without thinking. Thank you, for the clarification. I'll avoid them in future, as the plague. :lol:

As for ተጋዊሑ, I think it signifies something becoming visible or clear. Like, breaking news. ምስ ወጋሕታ ዝዛመድ ቃል ኢዩ::

ተዋዲዱ- is more or less the same as: ተሳሊጡ or ተኻይዱ::

justo

Post by justo » 24 Sep 2020, 20:32

Temt wrote:

ኣዝዩ (ኣዝያ)፡ ኣመና፡እምብዛ፡ ገሊኦም ሰባት ከኣ "እምበረ መጠን" ይጥቀሙ እዮም። But "ብጣዕሚ" refers only to good life, and NOT as an adjective to describe the level of state of things.[/color][/size]
Thank you brother Temt & Zmeselo
The reason I thought these words have no roots in Tigrigna is partly because of my unfamiliarity with them (of course that is not a good argument) and partly because of the lack of extensive conjugations of them - their poverty of usage

Usually borrowed words do not have extensive use, can not be conjugated to carry tempus, gender or other meanings, etc etc.

Can you please expound on the two words if you can bro Temt ... zagit and qiya, do you know of any conjugations of these words, zagit, z'zegeye' zegyu, zeyga, azegagiya, qiya, qeyu, qeya, qeyom, aqayayita, these words are quite poor in the extension of their usage

ኣታ አዛ ዛጊት ትብል ካብ ዘገየ ዝብል ናይ ኣምሓርኛ ቃል በዞም ጨው አግሮም ገይራ መጺኣ ጥራይ ከይትኸዉን ... ይኽደነና:-)

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 24 Sep 2020, 22:12

justo wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 20:32
Temt wrote:

ኣዝዩ (ኣዝያ)፡ ምሒር፡ ኣመና፡እምብዛ፡ ገሊኦም ሰባት ከኣ "እምበረ መጠን" ይጥቀሙ እዮም። But "ብጣዕሚ" refers only to good life, and NOT as an adjective to describe the level of state of things.[/color][/size]
Thank you brother Temt & Zmeselo
The reason I thought these words have no roots in Tigrigna is partly because of my unfamiliarity with them (of course that is not a good argument) and partly because of the lack of extensive conjugations of them - their poverty of usage

Usually borrowed words do not have extensive use, can not be conjugated to carry tempus, gender or other meanings, etc etc.

Can you please expound on the two words if you can bro Temt ... zagit and qiya, do you know of any conjugations of these words, zagit, z'zegeye' zegyu, zeyga, azegagiya, qiya, qeyu, qeya, qeyom, aqayayita, these words are quite poor in the extension of their usage

ኣታ አዛ ዛጊት ትብል ካብ ዘገየ ዝብል ናይ ኣምሓርኛ ቃል በዞም ጨው አግሮም ገይራ መጺኣ ጥራይ ከይትኸዉን ... ይኽደነና:-)
Brother justo,
Both the words "ዛጊት" and "ቅያ" are not verbs and thus could not be conjugated. The easy way to understand them is that:
the word "ዛጊት" means "already" and the word(s) "ቅያ" or "መስተንክር" means "superb achievement". Hope this helps.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 24 Sep 2020, 22:24

Zmeselo wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 19:42
Temt wrote:
justo wrote:
ዛጊት
ቅያ
ተጋዊሑ
ተዋዲዱ

Brother Justo,

ኣዝዩ (ኣዝያ)፡ ምሒር፡ ኣመና፡እምብዛ፡ ገሊኦም ሰባት ከኣ "እምበረ መጠን" ይጥቀሙ እዮም። But "ብጣዕሚ" refers only to good life, and NOT as an adjective to describe the level of state of things.
Well stated, brother Temt. To be honest, I never thought of those words in that sense. I myself have used them, without thinking. Thank you, for the clarification. I'll avoid them in future, as the plague. :lol:

As for ተጋዊሑ, I think it signifies something becoming visible or clear. Like, breaking news. ምስ ወጋሕታ ዝዛመድ ቃል ኢዩ::

ተዋዲዱ- is more or less the same as: ተሳሊጡ or ተኻይዱ::
Yes, thanks, brother Zmeselo for I have never understood the meaning of those two words. We must also remember that there are different dialects even within Eritrea. Just because we may not have heard them when we were growing up in certain localities, does not necessarily imply that they are alien to Eritrean Tigrigna.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 24 Sep 2020, 23:41

Justina,

ዛጊት and እዚ ወደ ሓንካ were two words I remember, my paternal grand mother used to say. Tigrigna has evolved over the last centaury from words used in the earlier Catholic written bible ( Meleket uses those phrases and words a lot) to the protestant written bible as Weldeab Woldemariam used in his journals and Musa Aron words used in his books. You see, Tigrigna, Tigre and Amharic words employ the same etymology from Geez. Your bias toward the Tigrayans is affecting your faculties. We may be two separate entities, one independent country, the other, a region in another country. That does not mean, we do not have similarities. Let the USA, Canada, Australia, England, and many others share literatures in the language they share, namely, English be a example. :lol:
Last edited by Aurorae on 25 Sep 2020, 00:20, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 24 Sep 2020, 23:50

Btw Amharic is from Geez it’s logic Geez was the only Semetic speaking language in Abysinnia since the times of Jesus/Emperor Ezana some tplf morons think amharic came out of thin air that’s pure crap Geez has been spoken for 2000 years and has been in the amhara region for around 1700 years Amharic-Argoba is around 1400 years old amharic stems from Ethiopic Geez but now Amharic is a Creol language and shouldnt be compared to with ancient Geez z oldest Amharic is from emperor amda seyoun of13thcentury

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 25 Sep 2020, 00:25

Noble Amhara,

Is it true that Amdetsion was from Enderta Tigray. I read it here written by the Tigrayans. They claimed that Amharas were the off spring of Tigrayans :?: Don't get me wrong, I know Amhara assimilated many many other defeated tribes since Bete Amhara became a force to contend with. The assimilation part is very admirable specially compared to how Western Africans treated their captives and sold them as slaves, back in the 15th century.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 25 Sep 2020, 00:33

Aurorue

Tigrays call him Amdetsion amharas call him Amde Seyoun he was not from Enderta he was a member of the Royal Solomonic Dynasty of Bete Amhara he probably lived in Shewa/Tegulet and Amhara Province (Wollo) back then the regions of Debre Berhan and Wollo were Bete Amhara as many Solomonids born and had deep roots there. The Kings usually had Geez church Names but also had Amharic side names aswell for example Yekuno Amlak was from today’s Ambassel Near dessie he spoke amharic and Geez and held the Axumite kings tradition taught to him by Iyasus Moa by the Monasteries Debre Damo 5km a way from Eritrea it was also known that Zagwe Kings during 11th century began speaking Amharic

On assimilation does anyone know any other tribe other then Agew who are abysinnians why do people complain about Agew assimilation’s it’s nothing more then a language shift there culture is still intact the oromos made 25 ethnic groups extinct Agews Zagwes claimed to be descandants of Moses Who was a semite they also hold many Semetic traditions like Judaism for example the Beta Israel Agew of Gonder claims to be the original Semetic Israelites they say they (Gonder Agew) are from Israel at many time the Agews tried to run Swim boat back to Israel

watch the whole video and comment back

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 25 Sep 2020, 01:17

One day while attending a wedding I overheard a greeting that went like this:

Guy: ሰላም ዲኺ?

Woman: አይኮንኩን፣ አድያም እየ። (Smirk) :P

I gave the woman a High Five. :mrgreen:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 25 Sep 2020, 01:27

An agame woman driving out of a college's parking lot saw a couple of Eritrean classmates and she rolled down the window and said "Sorry ሃፂፀ እየ! ሃፂፀ እየ!", and one of the Eri women said "GPS የብልክን ዲኺ?" :P

justo

Post by justo » 25 Sep 2020, 02:16

Temt wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 22:12

Brother justo,
Both the words "ዛጊት" and "ቅያ" are not verbs and thus could not be conjugated. The easy way to understand them is that:
the word "ዛጊት" means "already" and the word(s) "ቅያ" or "መስተንክር" means "superb achievement". Hope this helps.
Excellent points brother Temt, I had missed that aspect, especially the word "መስተንክር" was a good example.
I checked though few other words in the same category, they seem to be a bit richer, just to name few
ሞያ ሞያዉያን ሞያዊት
ግዜ ግዜያዊ ግዘያዊት
ጅግና ጅግንነት ጀጋኑ
ህያብ ምሃብ ሂቡ ሂባ
ስራሕ ሰሪሑ ሰሪሓ ስርሒት ኣስራርሓ

But as I indicated above, I can not of course base my arguments on my limited knowledge and exposure to the different textures of our language.

BTW, I couldn't do anything with ቅያ without adding the word ሰራሕ
ሰራሕ ቅያ
ዝሰራሕናዮ ቅያ
ዝተሰርሐ ቅያ

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 25 Sep 2020, 10:30

justo wrote:
25 Sep 2020, 02:16
Temt wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 22:12

Brother justo,
Excellent points brother Temt, I had missed that aspect, especially the word "መስተንክር" was a good example.
I checked though few other words in the same category, they seem to be a bit richer, just to name few
ሞያ ሞያዉያን ሞያዊት
ግዜ ግዜያዊ ግዘያዊት
ጅግና ጅግንነት ጀጋኑ
ህያብ ምሃብ ሂቡ ሂባ
ስራሕ ሰሪሑ ሰሪሓ ስርሒት ኣስራርሓ

But as I indicated above, I can not of course base my arguments on my limited knowledge and exposure to the different textures of our language.

BTW, I couldn't do anything with ቅያ without adding the word ሰራሕ
ሰራሕ ቅያ
ዝሰራሕናዮ ቅያ
ዝተሰርሐ ቅያ
Yes, you are correct and on the right track brother.

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 25 Sep 2020, 11:05

justo wrote:
Tigrigna words that we need to remove from our vocabulary

ዛጊት
ቅያ
ተጋዊሑ
ተዋዲዱ

እስከ ክምስ ክንብል! :mrgreen: ነዞም ቃላት መን የተኣታትዎም ብዘየገድስ “ቃላት ትግርኛ” ክትብሎም ከምዘይጸናሕኻ “ካብ መዝገበ ቃላትና ኪድምሰሱ ኣለዎም” ትብል ኣሎኻ ማለት ዲዩ፧ ዓርከይ justo ዛጊት ኣብዙይ መዳይ ተዋዲዱን ተጋዊሑን ዛሎ ኣገላልጻኻ ንቅያ ኢዩ! ቋንቋ ከምቲ ቦተሊካ ሰብ ሰርሖ ዶብ ክህልዎ ይግባእ ዲዩ፧ ሓደ ቋንቋ ምስቲ ካልእ ጎረቤት ቋንቋ ብዝተፈላለዩ ምክኒታት ክጸላሎ ኣይኽእልን ዲዩ፧ ‘ኣሎራ’! በዙይ እንተተሰማሚዕና ንኩሉ ከከምገጹ ከነስተማቕሮ ኣይግበኣናን ዲዩ፧ ምበልናሞ፡ ‘ጠዋሊ’ ኤርትራዉያን ብዛዕባ ቋንቋታትና ዚግደስ ትካል ምሰጣየስና ሽዑዑ ብቲቪኤረ ንዘራረበሉን ንላዘበሉን ቢልና ምግዳፉ መሪጭና። :mrgreen:

ኣቶ ተኪኤ ተስፋይ ብዓቢኡ ከምኡውን መሲናስ ዚበሃል ሓደ ብቋንቋ ትግርኛ ኣብዙይ ኣብ ዓውዲ ኢንተርኔት ጽቡቕ ዚጽሕፍ ሰብ ርኢና ነቢራና’ሞ፤ ብዛዕባዙይ ናትካ ሓሳብ ናታቶም ርእይቶ እንተንነብብ ክንደይ’ሞ ምተመሃርናሉ ነርና! ኣብዙይ ኢትዮጵያዊ ቅርዓት መረጃ’ዉን Cartman ዚበሃል ምልከት ቋንቋ ትግርኛኡ ብደሃዩ ካብ ማዕዶ ዚልለ ሓዉ ነቢሩዩ። ከም ገለ ገርና ነዙይ ናትካ ሓሳባትን ርእይቶታትን ከምዚርእዮ እንተንገብርኒ፣ ናቱን ዚከምኡን ምሁራዊ ትንታነታት እንተንሰምዕኒ ክንደይ ቁምነገር ምረኸብናሉ ነርና።

ብዛዕባ ፊደላትና ብዝሖምን ዓይነቶምን ግልጋሎቶምዉን እዞም ምሁራትና እንተትምህሩናስ ክንደይ ጽቡቕ ምነበረ! ትግርኛና ምስ ግዕዝና ዛለዎ ርክብዉን እንተተብርሁልና ከመይ ግርም ምነበረ! ከምዙይ መምህራን ሽንግርዋ ብድምጺ ኦፔራ “ሰላም ሰላም ሰላም ጓል ኤርትራ . . . ” እናበሉ ዚደርፉን ዚዝምሩን እንተኾነ ግዳ በቱይ ንኦፔራዊ ድምጺ ዝወዳድስዎን ዘተዓባብይዎን ንያሬዳዊ ዜማ ድማ ናይ ጓኖት ግዲ ቆጺሮሞ ኪዛረቡሉ ሰሚዕናዮም ዛይንፈልጥ ከምኡ ድማ ሓውና ነዞም ቃላት ‘ናይ ጓኖት’ ዚገበርካዮም ትመስል፣ ክንዲዝዀነ ድማ ኣፍ ኣውጺእካ ካብ መዝገበ ቃላትና ንእለዮም ትብል ኣሎኻ። ብካልእ ሸነኽ ክንርእዮ ከሎና ‘ጓኖት’ ኣብ ሃገርና ዚደኾንወን ፋብሪካታትዉን ኣየድልዩናን ትብል ዛሎኻ ትመስል። :mrgreen:

ናብ ኣርእስቲ ጽሑፍካ ምስ እንምለስ፡ ንሎሚ ኣቶ ተኪአ ተስፋይ ካብ ዘዳለውዎ መዝገበቃላት ነተን ዘልዓልካየን ቃላት ከመይ ከምዝተርጎሞም ክንርኢ’ሞ ደቂገርሒ ልባ ኤርትራና ክመሃሩሉ። ኮይስ’ዶ፧ :mrgreen:

ዛጊት ተ.ግ፣ ድሮ፣ ክሳዕ ሕጂ (ብኣወንታዊ እምበር ብኣሉታዊ ኪዝውተር ዘይግባእ) - ካብ ዚኸይድ ሰዓት ኮይኑ፣ ዛጊት እኳ በጺሑ ይኸውን። ገጽ ዛይዘከርኩዎ
ቅያ ስ፣ 1. ፍልይ ዝበለ ዚገርም ነገር ወይ ተግባር። 1. ጅግንነት፡ ኣገራሚ ነገራት ዝመልኦ ያታ ወይ ዛንታ። ቅያ ኣበ’ለ፣ ኣገረመ፣ ሰብ ነቲ ንሱ ዝፈጸሞ ተግባር ከም ቅያ ከም ዚዛረበሉ ገበረ። ብዓል ቅያ፣ ፍልይ ዝበለ ነገራት ዝገበረ ወይ ዚገብር ሰብ፣ መስተንክር ፍጻመ ዝገበረ። ነጋር ቅያ፣ ቀደም እተፈጸመ ቅያ ዝመልኦ ነገራት ዜዘንቱ፣ ቅያ ዝመልኦያታታት ዜዘንቱ። ገጽ 325
ኣጋውሐ ግ፣ [ምግዋሕ፣ የጋውሕ] ኣብርሀ፣ ወልዐ፣ ተኰሰ። ተጋወሐ ፣ ተወልዐ፣ ተተኰሰ፡ በርሀ። ገጽ 574
ኣዋደደ ግ፣ [ምው’ዳድ፣ የዋ’ድድ] 1. ኣሰማምዐ፣ ኣጋጠመ፣ ሓደ ምስቲ ኻልእ ከም ዚገጥም ገበረ፣ ሰርዐ፣ 2. ናውቲ ወይ መሳርያ ኣገጣጢሙ ንስራሕ ቀረበ፣ ከም ዚዳሎ ገበረ፣ ቀረበ። ገጽ 557

ኣቤት ጉያ ንቅያ” ዲዩ ዝበለ ቅያ ኣቦታቱ እናሰምዐ ዝተዀስኮሰ ጅግና ተጋዳላይ ድምጻዊ ወዲ ትኹል!
:mrgreen:

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 25 Sep 2020, 12:05

Meleket:

The light feather Justina's audacity to remove Tigrinya words from the vocabulary exemplifies the nefariousness of the Bıtch.

Is " ቕያ " instead of " ቅያ " the right word ?

"ኣቤት ጉያ ንቕያ" instead of "ኣቤት ጉያ ንቅያ"

Meleket wrote:
25 Sep 2020, 11:05
justo wrote:
Tigrigna words that we need to remove from our vocabulary

ዛጊት
ቅያ
ተጋዊሑ
ተዋዲዱ

እስከ ክምስ ክንብል! :mrgreen: ነዞም ቃላት መን የተኣታትዎም ብዘየገድስ “ቃላት ትግርኛ” ክትብሎም ከምዘይጸናሕኻ “ካብ መዝገበ ቃላትና ኪድምሰሱ ኣለዎም” ትብል ኣሎኻ ማለት ዲዩ፧ ዓርከይ justo ዛጊት ኣብዙይ መዳይ ተዋዲዱን ተጋዊሑን ዛሎ ኣገላልጻኻ ንቅያ ኢዩ! ቋንቋ ከምቲ ቦተሊካ ሰብ ሰርሖ ዶብ ክህልዎ ይግባእ ዲዩ፧ ሓደ ቋንቋ ምስቲ ካልእ ጎረቤት ቋንቋ ብዝተፈላለዩ ምክኒታት ክጸላሎ ኣይኽእልን ዲዩ፧ ‘ኣሎራ’! በዙይ እንተተሰማሚዕና ንኩሉ ከከምገጹ ከነስተማቕሮ ኣይግበኣናን ዲዩ፧ ምበልናሞ፡ ‘ጠዋሊ’ ኤርትራዉያን ብዛዕባ ቋንቋታትና ዚግደስ ትካል ምሰጣየስና ሽዑዑ ብቲቪኤረ ንዘራረበሉን ንላዘበሉን ቢልና ምግዳፉ መሪጭና። :mrgreen:

ኣቶ ተኪኤ ተስፋይ ብዓቢኡ ከምኡውን መሲናስ ዚበሃል ሓደ ብቋንቋ ትግርኛ ኣብዙይ ኣብ ዓውዲ ኢንተርኔት ጽቡቕ ዚጽሕፍ ሰብ ርኢና ነቢራና’ሞ፤ ብዛዕባዙይ ናትካ ሓሳብ ናታቶም ርእይቶ እንተንነብብ ክንደይ’ሞ ምተመሃርናሉ ነርና! ኣብዙይ ኢትዮጵያዊ ቅርዓት መረጃ’ዉን Cartman ዚበሃል ምልከት ቋንቋ ትግርኛኡ ብደሃዩ ካብ ማዕዶ ዚልለ ሓዉ ነቢሩዩ። ከም ገለ ገርና ነዙይ ናትካ ሓሳባትን ርእይቶታትን ከምዚርእዮ እንተንገብርኒ፣ ናቱን ዚከምኡን ምሁራዊ ትንታነታት እንተንሰምዕኒ ክንደይ ቁምነገር ምረኸብናሉ ነርና።

ብዛዕባ ፊደላትና ብዝሖምን ዓይነቶምን ግልጋሎቶምዉን እዞም ምሁራትና እንተትምህሩናስ ክንደይ ጽቡቕ ምነበረ! ትግርኛና ምስ ግዕዝና ዛለዎ ርክብዉን እንተተብርሁልና ከመይ ግርም ምነበረ! ከምዙይ መምህራን ሽንግርዋ ብድምጺ ኦፔራ “ሰላም ሰላም ሰላም ጓል ኤርትራ . . . ” እናበሉ ዚደርፉን ዚዝምሩን እንተኾነ ግዳ በቱይ ንኦፔራዊ ድምጺ ዝወዳድስዎን ዘተዓባብይዎን ንያሬዳዊ ዜማ ድማ ናይ ጓኖት ግዲ ቆጺሮሞ ኪዛረቡሉ ሰሚዕናዮም ዛይንፈልጥ ከምኡ ድማ ሓውና ነዞም ቃላት ‘ናይ ጓኖት’ ዚገበርካዮም ትመስል፣ ክንዲዝዀነ ድማ ኣፍ ኣውጺእካ ካብ መዝገበ ቃላትና ንእለዮም ትብል ኣሎኻ። ብካልእ ሸነኽ ክንርእዮ ከሎና ‘ጓኖት’ ኣብ ሃገርና ዚደኾንወን ፋብሪካታትዉን ኣየድልዩናን ትብል ዛሎኻ ትመስል። :mrgreen:

ናብ ኣርእስቲ ጽሑፍካ ምስ እንምለስ፡ ንሎሚ ኣቶ ተኪአ ተስፋይ ካብ ዘዳለውዎ መዝገበቃላት ነተን ዘልዓልካየን ቃላት ከመይ ከምዝተርጎሞም ክንርኢ’ሞ ደቂገርሒ ልባ ኤርትራና ክመሃሩሉ። ኮይስ’ዶ፧ :mrgreen:

ዛጊት ተ.ግ፣ ድሮ፣ ክሳዕ ሕጂ (ብኣወንታዊ እምበር ብኣሉታዊ ኪዝውተር ዘይግባእ) - ካብ ዚኸይድ ሰዓት ኮይኑ፣ ዛጊት እኳ በጺሑ ይኸውን። ገጽ ዛይዘከርኩዎ
ቅያ ስ፣ 1. ፍልይ ዝበለ ዚገርም ነገር ወይ ተግባር። 1. ጅግንነት፡ ኣገራሚ ነገራት ዝመልኦ ያታ ወይ ዛንታ። ቅያ ኣበ’ለ፣ ኣገረመ፣ ሰብ ነቲ ንሱ ዝፈጸሞ ተግባር ከም ቅያ ከም ዚዛረበሉ ገበረ። ብዓል ቅያ፣ ፍልይ ዝበለ ነገራት ዝገበረ ወይ ዚገብር ሰብ፣ መስተንክር ፍጻመ ዝገበረ። ነጋር ቅያ፣ ቀደም እተፈጸመ ቅያ ዝመልኦ ነገራት ዜዘንቱ፣ ቅያ ዝመልኦያታታት ዜዘንቱ። ገጽ 325
ኣጋውሐ ግ፣ [ምግዋሕ፣ የጋውሕ] ኣብርሀ፣ ወልዐ፣ ተኰሰ። ተጋወሐ ፣ ተወልዐ፣ ተተኰሰ፡ በርሀ። ገጽ 574
ኣዋደደ ግ፣ [ምው’ዳድ፣ የዋ’ድድ] 1. ኣሰማምዐ፣ ኣጋጠመ፣ ሓደ ምስቲ ኻልእ ከም ዚገጥም ገበረ፣ ሰርዐ፣ 2. ናውቲ ወይ መሳርያ ኣገጣጢሙ ንስራሕ ቀረበ፣ ከም ዚዳሎ ገበረ፣ ቀረበ። ገጽ 557

ኣቤት ጉያ ንቅያ” ዲዩ ዝበለ ቅያ ኣቦታቱ እናሰምዐ ዝተዀስኮሰ ጅግና ተጋዳላይ ድምጻዊ ወዲ ትኹል!
:mrgreen:

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 25 Sep 2020, 12:54

What I care about here is that I understand(speak good Tigrigna) Yes I say le.

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 25 Sep 2020, 13:04

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
25 Sep 2020, 01:27
An agame woman driving out of a college's parking lot saw a couple of Eritrean classmates and she rolled down the window and said "Sorry ሃፂፀ እየ! ሃፂፀ እየ!", and one of the Eri women said "GPS የብልክን ዲኺ?" :P
[ deleted ] minded.To me this word means,mental slavery.This savage.I am disgusted by such people.There is nothing in this world so hateful as hate to others.Meretun enji hezbu ayasfelegenm.