Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
temari

Dr. Abiy is a visionary leader. Artificial intelligence center opened!

Post by temari » 24 Sep 2020, 17:24

Watch to the end before commenting.

temari

Re: Dr. Abiy is a visionary leader. Artificial intelligence center opened!

Post by temari » 24 Sep 2020, 17:34

Satellites and artificial intelligence in Ethiopia today may look like the early days of Ethiopian Airlines but in few decades the dividend is unimaginable.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 24 Sep 2020, 17:41

It was built by TPLF. Dr. DebreTsion (PhD, Harvard) was the one who planned it and laid the foundation.
Abiy has done nothing. His ally is Isayas Afeworki of Eritrea. Abiy is killing Ethiopians and sending young leader to prison. He should resign.

Ethiopia is a very bad country, primitive based on Ethnic domination. I think the Tigrayan elites were good for Ethiopia. They were dedicated industrialists and visionaries. We are happy they are now in Tigray. We haope Tigray advances in science and technology like Europe and China.

temari

Post by temari » 24 Sep 2020, 17:47

Wrong! Debretsion doesn’t have half the brain capacity of Abiy tbh. Btw, Tigreans brought the worst form of primitive tribalism that is based on hate. Sorry try harder.
EthioRedSea wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 17:41
It was built by TPLF. Dr. DebreTsion (PhD, Harvard) was the one who planned it and laid the foundation.
Abiy has done nothing. His ally is Isayas Afeworki of Eritrea. Abiy is killing Ethiopians and sending young leader to prison. He should resign.

Ethiopia is a very bad country, primitive based on Ethnic domination. I think the Tigrayan elites were good for Ethiopia. They were dedicated industrialists and visionaries. We are happy they are now in Tigray. We haope Tigray advances in science and technology like Europe and China.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 24 Sep 2020, 18:13

Well done. A visionary move. I used to be biased in Ethiopian politics. I used to believe the EPDRF politics was a divide and rule scheme. I never had a favorable opinion of any one of EPDRF politicians and cadres. When Abiy had become a prime minister — I loved the TPLF being kicked out — I did not raise my hope up.
In the early day of his administration — I do not know exactly when — he gave a speech which emphasizes not only about Ethiopia, but also about Africa performing worse in every sector imaginable. His message sounded to me like the late Baltimore congressman : we are better than this. That speech changed the way I looked at his politics. That speech implied and outright stated we Africans are poor, less educated, less healthy, and worse in managing our state of affairs, and that must be changed. I believed his sincerity then, and still do.
The more he initiates and leads programs and projects which benefit all Ethiopians that all Ethiopians will be proud of he systematically pivots the last thirty years political doctrine.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 24 Sep 2020, 18:17

You are wrong. TPLF addressed the discrimination of non-Amhara Ethiopians by Amhara. TPLF did not bring tribalism. Tribalism is inherent in Ethiopia's state structure and bureaucracy. Now Oromo have their own government and president, so do Sidama, Gambella etc Ethnic Federalism needs to be modified so that there is less local nationalism based on identity. Amharas are very regional and not pan-Ethiopian. All songs and music from most Amhara artists are about Amhara.

Follower

Post by Follower » 24 Sep 2020, 19:22

it's a good start,, congratulations
,,VIVA PMAA.

temari

Post by temari » 26 Sep 2020, 16:28

Deputy chief of staff general Berhanu Jula on the artificial intelligence center.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 26 Sep 2020, 16:50

temari wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 16:28
Deputy chief of staff general Berhanu Jula on the artificial intelligence center.

This man is the assassinator he assassinated Ambachew Mekonnen president of amhara region then he assassinated Asaminew Tsige the brigadier of amhara region he was also behind the assassination of amhara dam engineer this year he killed hancalu he is the mastermind behind all assassinations he lives life freely without blame he is a monster and anti Ethiopian

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Sep 2020, 17:05

Noble Amhara wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 16:50

This man is the assassinator he assassinated Ambachew Mekonnen president of amhara region then he assassinated Asaminew Tsige the brigadier of amhara region he was also behind the assassination of amhara dam engineer this year he killed hancalu he is the mastermind behind all assassinations he lives life freely without blame he is a monster and anti Ethiopian
Why don't you comment about what he said in the video? You could still have made your point about him in the same message or even under a different topic, after commenting about the topic at hand here.

He is talking about Artificial Intelligence (AI) and about data processing and how that could help (possibly) in many different areas of human engagement and could you tell us what your view is on this?

Else better not to rush to every thread and spite like a rabbit dog.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Sep 2020, 17:18

temari wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 16:28

temari,

you may know that many of the technological advancements we know today and specially most of the innovations in the IT industry will trace their ultime place of conceivement to PENTAGON, mostly they would be highly guarded so that not to trickle out of there to the wider public and other institutions, initially.

Many of them bear the trace of PENTAGON in the terms used to describe these technological innovation, including the internet technologies.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 26 Sep 2020, 17:44

You think I and 99% of other Ethiopians give a hooot sh!t about some house negro computer AI :lol: The whole damn country is in civil war and you primitive elite are to busy on twitter your :mrgreen: Abiy blocked me on Twitter what a lame dude :lol: hell to z no I am only talking about human lifes which this “Berhanu Jula” doesn’t give a hooot about!
DefendTheTruth wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 17:05
Noble Amhara wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 16:50

Why don't you comment about what he said in the video? You could still have made your point about him in the same message or even under a different topic, after commenting about the topic at hand here.

He is talking about Artificial Intelligence (AI) and about data processing and how that could help (possibly) in many different areas of human engagement and could you tell us what your view is on this?

Else better not to rush to every thread and spite like a rabbit dog.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 26 Sep 2020, 17:51

ሰው ሰራሽ አንጎል መፍጠርና መጠቀም እኛ አለም ከደረሰበት ብዙ ወደ ኋላ ነን፣ ያሳዝናል ። ሮቦቲክስ መጠቀም አይደለም ዛሬ ያለም ሳይንቲስቶች ራሱ የሰው አንጎልን ሪቨርስ ኢንጅነር በማድረግ መልሰው ለገንባት የመጨረሻው የሰው ልጅ የምርምር ፕሮጀችት ከጀመሩ ሰንብቷል ። ልክ ሂዩማን ጂኖም ፕሮጀት የሰው ዲኤናኤ ዲኮድ አድርጎ ሰውን በክሎን መፍጠር እንደ ቻሉ ሁሉ አሁን የሰው ብሬይን (በትሪሊዮን ሚቆጠር ህዋሳት ያሉትን) ዲኮድ እያደእጉ ነው ። ያንጎል በተለይም ያዲሱ ኮርቴክስ መሰረታዊ እስትራክቸር ይታወቃል ። የኢትዮጵያ ድክመት ሮቦቲክስ መጠቀም አይደለም ። ቴክኖሎጂው መግዛትና ከሰዎች ስራ ጋር በአጋርነት ኦፐሬት ማድረግ ምንም ችግር የለውም ። የኛ ከፍተኛ ችግር በኒዩሮ ሳይንስና ምርምር ባዶ መሆናችን ነው። መሃንዲሶችን ማሰልጠን በጣም ቀላል ነው። ግን ሳይንቲስቶች የሉንም። ግን ሁሉም ነገር አንድ ቦታ መጀመር አለበት ። አሁንም አበሻ ችግሩ ሰዉ ራሱ ኢንተለጀንት አለመሆኑ ነው ። አበሻኮ አንድን ዘመናዊ ማህበረሰብ በጎሳ ማደራጀት ፓቶሎጂካል መሆኑን የማያውቅ ዝቅተኛ አንጎል ያለው ሕዝብ ነው ። ይህን ነው ስይፈሩ በግልጽ መፍታት !!! ኬር መስቀል !!