Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

“As an outsider looking from outside I see that PM Abiy is suffering from Menelik-Syndrome right now...." Herman Cohn

Post by AbebeB » 24 Sep 2020, 19:30

“As an outsider looking from outside I see that PM Abiy is suffering from Menelik-Syndrome right now. Striving for more power, more control”. Ambassador Herman Cohn

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: “As an outsider looking from outside I see that PM Abiy is suffering from Menelik-Syndrome right now...." Herman Co

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 24 Sep 2020, 19:43

Herman Cohn, I believe, speaks English well. It is his first language after all. He cannot say as “ an outsider looking from outside.” That is a dumb phrase. Of course, an outsider looks from outside. As an outsider makes a full meaning. In writing and speaking the less words used, the better.

AbebeB
Member+

Re: “As an outsider looking from outside I see that PM Abiy is suffering from Menelik-Syndrome right now...." Herman Co

Post by AbebeB » 24 Sep 2020, 19:52

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 19:43
Herman Cohn, I believe, speaks English well. It is his first language after all. He cannot say as “ an outsider looking from outside.” That is a dumb phrase. Of course, an outsider looks from outside. As an outsider makes a full meaning. In writing and speaking the less words used, the better.
It make sense if you comment on issue of Eritrean Tigrigna, not English. Don't follow poor logic, a typical experience of habesha.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 24 Sep 2020, 20:07

Abebe b, you have no ability to read between the lines, typical of cadres. If you do I was suggesting Herman did not say that. You wrote your weak sentences, put quotation marks on it, and posted the photo of Herman. I understand your frustration, but you should do better because there are some who reads cadres mind like an open book.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 24 Sep 2020, 20:41

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 20:07
Abebe b, you have no ability to read between the lines, typical of cadres. If you do I was suggesting Herman did not say that. You wrote your weak sentences, put quotation marks on it, and posted the photo of Herman. I understand your frustration, but you should do better because there are some who reads cadres mind like an open book.
Sam,
simply put, you are idiot. Find your levels.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 24 Sep 2020, 20:58

Kichamam Woyane - Is that how you translate "TPLFits are worse than rats and earth worms?"
KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 19:30
“As an outsider looking from outside I see that PM Abiy is suffering from Menelik-Syndrome right now. Striving for more power, more control”. Ambassador Herman Cohn

gagi

Post by gagi » 24 Sep 2020, 21:57

I said it before and I would say it now:

AbebeB is a five-star idiot and he is proud of it. He is the worst embecil of all the TPLF traitors on this forum.

Sam, you thought he would understand what you meant. This guy does not even understand what he himself writes! See how he formulated his fake story!

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 24 Sep 2020, 22:05

I know the equation is expensive for you. It is one Oromo/AbebeB = 1000 Habeha/Morons

Anyways, related to the subject, see your death bed.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 24 Sep 2020, 22:54

AbebeB , the dork weyane

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 24 Sep 2020, 23:46

Abebebe is a stupid gala or agame cadre,

do not respond to this morally decedent creature. As I always did just put an insult that matches his intelligence nothing more and nothing less. He is living in his own world of denial and ignorance.
he craves bloodshed in Ethiopia and the suffering of Ethiopians he is an evil and stupid Gala as all of them but he has a computer and can type 5 words per minute. This stupid Gala considers this fucken old [deleted] Herman Cohn as an outsider what else do you need to prove his stupidity. I believe soon or later this [ deleted ] will commit suicide when he able to understand reality.

Factcheck

Post by Factcheck » 25 Sep 2020, 00:02

Sam and TGAA,
How about posting the correct version (meaning) of what Cohen said instead insults and claiming that, somehow, you’re better ?

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 25 Sep 2020, 00:15

If it is concocted you can't find the correct virsion . Can you ? The burden of proof is on Abebe the dork. Let him bring the link or whatsoever, I will concide . No photoshop , please.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Sep 2020, 03:30

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 19:43
Sam Ebalalehu,

I opened the thread and saw your post and laughed loud. My english is not that good but still the phrase you mentioned caught my attention.

Could it be the case that the quote was formulated by Ato Ermias Legesse? lol

Selam/

Re: Kichamam Woyane

Post by Selam/ » 25 Sep 2020, 07:29

Kichamam Woyane - Your photoshop skill sucks. My puppy would do a better cutting & pasting job. KIFU!

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 26 Sep 2020, 12:11

አማርኞች ፈረደባቸው፡፡ ጊዜው ሰፋጣን ስለተጠየፈ አማርኞች ስለ ውሸታቸውና ብልግናቸው መላ አጥተዋል፡፡

Here we go again.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 26 Sep 2020, 12:31

AbebeB wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 12:11
አማርኞች ፈረደባቸው፡፡ ጊዜው ሰፋጣን ስለተጠየፈ አማርኞች ስለ ውሸታቸውና ብልግናቸው መላ አጥተዋል፡፡

Here we go again.

Hey ጋዕጋዕ ዑጉም ዋሒድ፡ we didn't ask you to give us the equally inept DW lying outfit. What we asked you is to hear what Herman Cohen said , you mother fµcking coċk súcking shἱt head! coċk súcking shἱt head!

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 29 Sep 2020, 13:34

American forum of justice and security exposes Col Abiy Ahmed of Amhara regime is illegal.