Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

Re: NOBLE AMHARA: Lalibela is more Agew than Amhara. Lalibela was the capital & spiritual centre of Agew's Zagwe kingdom

Post by Noble Amhara » 25 Sep 2020, 07:00

Hey moron you know Aksum Was Agew before it was Tigray or Geez?

Now watch Lalibela ancient Eskista tradition Which is the spirit of all Amharas

B¡ssbiss Baboon naked Gala

Also we Shewan Amharas Built Gonder Palaces it has nothing to do with Agews that name or people is unknown of by Atse Susenyous Fasilades the Emperor belonging to Shewa

Lalibela Is the Birth town of Asaminew Tsige Lalibela is a holy site of Amhara nationalism

FLAG: Flag of Abysinnia Amhara Agew

Lasta Lalibela was Built by Eskista People my tribe my race are the great eskista people and is only found in one blood of Mother Abysinnia !

Last edited by Noble Amhara on 25 Sep 2020, 07:55, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Re: NOBLE AMHARA: Lalibela is more Agew than Amhara. Lalibela was the capital & spiritual centre of Agew's Zagwe kingdom

Post by Noble Amhara » 25 Sep 2020, 07:58

Stupid Slave Galla you are cursed Gonder Palaces were first built by Tegulet Atse Minas in Dembia 1561 Guzara his children began the massive Grand Palaces of Gonder which you a NEGRO can’t take in your tiny little coon gala bug hunting head

First Project: Guzara Castle 1561

Bye bye Animal Galla!
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 25 Sep 2020, 08:12, edited 1 time in total.

Selam/

Re: Kichamam Woyane

Post by Selam/ » 25 Sep 2020, 08:50

Kichamam Woyane - It looks like that white umbrella over the castles and monuments represents the Heavenly. They are inclusive, peaceful, and expansive and they always stay sbove the fray, while the little TPLF rats and cockroaches make a lot of loud noises. It's in the DNA. Even listen to the silky and smooth sound of their languages and the flawless flow of their dances. It's a gift from Above that no one can scrape off. Be my guest and make more noises and post crappy photoshops till you rot while the Heavenly look down upon your misery eternally. KIFU!