Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

?

You may select 1 option

View results

eden
Member+

The way forward in post HGDEF Eritrea: Justice or reconciliation?

Post by eden » 25 Sep 2020, 12:26

Should the people forgive the rulers in the interest of stability or should justice be priority?

Watch this family story then vote

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: The way forward in post HGDEF Eritrea: Justice or reconciliation?

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 25 Sep 2020, 12:33

Agame eden, pull up your sagging pants! :lol: :lol: :lol:

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 25 Sep 2020, 16:54

I can see why we should sacrifice justice in order to get peace and stability. But I do realize the pain families are subject to is lifetime and even generational pain. Giving immunity can help most change alliances away from the dictatorship

Part I

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 25 Sep 2020, 22:00

Eden the hoe talk about what you will do about your shifta woyane which is hiding in mekele rat holes. Those are the ones who are being accused of crimes in Ethiopia and Eritrea.
You can forgive them as a filthy agame, but we the Eritrean people one way or the other gonna make them 100 fold of miseries they caused our people.
As far as pfdj, there is nothing it should be ashamed of doing. Actually we want it to hang all the opposers, the traitors, the sell out Eritreans including the ones which you are trying to trade with and their family members if they don't get align with pfdj (Eritreans agendas).
So, don't hasten their miseries by trying to make the loon innocents.
If they are still alive, I say their time on earth should cease to exist ASAP and just shoot them in their wrinkled foreheads so that their useless names won't be used to change the desperation the likes of you filthy agames are facing in your beggar tigray and Ethiopia.
No make a poll of your cowards, criminal woyanes and let's see how forum members will vote.
Shaebia is still walking tall and will forever.
The proof is in the pudding.
So, stop putting the cart infront of the horse with your twisted not realistic event.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Sep 2020, 22:42

eden agameW is looking attention after he lost it in ጨበራ- ጨረቃ election of kilil Tigray. I am glad you finished counting 10,000,000 voters out of 2,700,000 registered voter.

ቀልደኛ አጋሜ... አቦ ደግመህ አታስቀን እስኪ :lol: :P

justo

Post by justo » 25 Sep 2020, 22:44

eden wrote:
25 Sep 2020, 16:54
I can see why we should sacrifice justice in order to get peace and stability. But I do realize the pain families are subject to is lifetime and even generational pain. Giving immunity can help most change alliances away from the dictatorship
I understand her personal pain, but in Eritrea starting from the days of Hailesilasie and Meles there are hundreds of thousands such stories.

In the west, they call this cause celebré, and the pain of the upper class (if you can call them that) has more value than the pain of the masses. In Eritrea, the upper class has no privileged position, I cannot convince any Eritrean that my pain is more painful than his or her pain. I know in Tigray, the suffering of Sebhat or Meles or their kins has more value than the pain of the asqonqinos, but you have to understand Eritrea is not Tigray.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 03 Oct 2020, 09:14

The hgdef admirers are one in that they all shut their critical thinking abilities and do acrobatics in defense mechanism. You see that here with Cigar, fed up and justo. It's not comfortable apologizing for a ruler inflicting demonstrable pain on families. The guilt the three feel in being hgdef followers (knowing the damages on families) is something I can see by reading between the lines above in their replies. I can't liberate you no matter how I reply to you. You can if or when you start thinking critically rather than following blindly.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Oct 2020, 09:55

eden wrote:
03 Oct 2020, 09:14
The hgdef admirers are one in that they all shut their critical thinking abilities and do acrobatics in defense mechanism. You see that here with Cigar, fed up and justo. It's not comfortable apologizing for a ruler inflicting demonstrable pain on families. The guilt the three feel in being hgdef followers (knowing the damages on families) is something I can see by reading between the lines above in their replies. I can't liberate you no matter how I reply to you. You can if or when you start thinking critically rather than following blindly.
Charity starts at home anti Gahba. Tigrians have no moral authority to say any thing when they conduct sham election and vote for sham People.
Please wait, video is loading...