Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: The Agame Awash Said The Most Funniest Thing Today.... BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 07 Nov 2020, 20:37

During the time when the Ethiopian people were not familiar with the agame's nature of malicious envy, sadism, pathological lying and evil spirit, the agame Awash became the evil prima donna of his Adwa clan to let everyone see the evil inside the Libi Tigray. Evil Agame led by their inferiority complex are unable to see the unintended consequences of their evil actions. :P
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
07 Nov 2020, 19:25
Imagine how boring this forum would be without the village idiot adwa kelbi. We're lucky he's here for our entertainment :lol: :lol: :lol:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
07 Nov 2020, 18:56
Remember when the agame Awash, who also calls himself Justice Seeker, QB, C beyond, ANTICO, Mesob...etc... said he sent Oromo and Amhara political prisoners to top US universities to get PhD and doctorate degrees? :lol: :lol:
Awash wrote:
23 Jan 2012, 15:26

I couldn't agree with you more. But, we Ethiopians aren't so bad, are we? At least we're not gonna lock your people up in metal shipping containers or underground cells. You can also worship what ever religion you want to worship. And, when you come out of prison, you can still have your mental faculties intact to ppursue higher education in Ivy league college in the U.S. Best of all, you will have your culture and customs respected and preserved for generations to come.

So, considering the atrocities being committed by shabo against your people, you're better off being liberated by Ethiopians before shabo finishes you off for good.

Amole-Chew

Post by Amole-Chew » 08 Nov 2020, 16:30

I admit, I too was oblivious to Agame's stupidity until I started reading the woyane awash's comments. He embodies all that evil wrong with his TPLF junta. What I find more troubling with him is that, he equates evilness with cleverness and expecting people to fall for his lies. It's very unfortunate that, in the absence of wise people, the woyane Awash, along with his cocktail of nicknames, is the self-declared representative of his Tigray people on this forum.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 08 Nov 2020, 17:05

Amole-Chew (typical Aggamichie nick),
I am not a weyane. But, when I see a duck, I call it a duck, just like I just called you Aggamichie shabo. I think the weyane and Agame Issu are very clever people. They all hail from the same place, Tigrai. We Eritreans, who are referred to as Hammashien by the Tigreans like Issu, are considered fools by them because we are trusting and upright people. That's why the Agame Issu and his Agame clique can play and fool with us for decades, acting more Eritrean than the deqi'bat Eritreans like me.
You see, once they infiltrated the Eritrean society through migration, the wicked bunch have been watching each other's backs unbeknownst to the trusting deqi'bat. That's why all those sons of b!tches running Eritrea are all deqi komrit deqi40. It's the truth, Amole-Chew aka Aggamichie.
Amole-Chew wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 16:30
I admit, I too was oblivious to Agame's stupidity until I started reading the woyane awash's comments. He embodies all that evil wrong with his TPLF junta. What I find more troubling with him is that, he equates evilness with cleverness and expecting people to fall for his lies. It's very unfortunate that, in the absence of wise people, the woyane Awash, along with his cocktail of nicknames, is the self-declared representative of his Tigray people on this forum.

Amole-Chew

Post by Amole-Chew » 08 Nov 2020, 18:12

I have read some of the comments you made below, referring to yourself as an Ethiopian involved in TPLF's programs providing scholarships to Ethiopian political prisoners to attend top ivy league colleges in the US, which suggests to me that you are either a paid TPLF cadre tasked with covering up the torture, rape and killings that took place inside Ethiopian prisons, or a TPLF apologist brainwashed into thinking killing Ethiopian political prisoners was the same as sending the victims abroad for higher education. Either way, if you are an Ethiopian as you said you are, all your comments indicate that you are from the Tigray region, but if you keep insisting on lying about being an Eritrean, then you are one of the die-hard TPLF cadres intoxicated by the Abay Tigray fantasy.
Awash wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 17:05
I am not a weyane. But, when I see a duck, I call it a duck, just like I just called you Aggamichie shabo. I think the weyane and Agame Issu are very clever people. They all hail from the same place, Tigrai. We Eritreans, who are referred to as Hammashien by the Tigreans like Issu, are considered fools by them because we are trusting and upright people. That's why the Agame Issu and his Agame clique can play and fool with us for decades, acting more Eritrean than the deqi'bat Eritreans like me.
You see, once they infiltrated the Eritrean society through migration, the wicked bunch have been watching each other's backs unbeknownst to the trusting deqi'bat. That's why all those sons of b!tches running Eritrea are all deqi komrit deqi40. It's the truth, Amole-Chew aka Aggamichie.
Amole-Chew wrote:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 08 Nov 2020, 18:37

Amole,
I was referring to some of the politicalprisoners like Birtuka Medeqssa and Siye Abraha who, after spending some time in weyane prison, had their mental faculties intact to be capable enough to withstand the rigorous Ivy League materate program. You see, anyone of those languishing in Agame Issu's gulags could not be able to function as normal humans if and when they get out of shabo's prisons let alone pursue higher education. That's what I said regarding prison condition in both countries. I, for that matter, would rather end up in weyane's prison that the savage shabo's for this reason. Better yet, let the old country be what the want and say God bless America 🇺🇸
Amole-Chew wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 18:12
I have read some of the comments you made below, referring to yourself as an Ethiopian involved in TPLF's programs providing scholarships to Ethiopian political prisoners to attend top ivy league colleges in the US, which suggests to me that you are either a paid TPLF cadre tasked with covering up the torture, rape and killings that took place inside Ethiopian prisons, or a TPLF apologist brainwashed into thinking killing Ethiopian political prisoners was the same as sending the victims abroad for higher education. Either way, if you are an Ethiopian as you said you are, all your comments indicate that you are from the Tigray region, but if you keep insisting on lying about being an Eritrean, then you are one of the die-hard TPLF cadres intoxicated by the Abay Tigray fantasy.
Awash wrote:
Amole-Chew wrote:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 08 Nov 2020, 18:54

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: how delusional :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you see unicorns :shock: how many brain cells do you possess? God youre so funny :lol:
Awash wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 18:37
Amole,
I was referring to some of the politicalprisoners like Birtuka Medeqssa and Siye Abraha who, after spending some time in weyane prison, had their mental faculties intact to be capable enough to withstand the rigorous Ivy League materate program. You see, anyone of those languishing in Agame Issu's gulags could not be able to function as normal humans if and when they get out of shabo's prisons let alone pursue higher education. That's what I said regarding prison condition in both countries. I, for that matter, would rather end up in weyane's prison that the savage shabo's for this reason. Better yet, let the old country be what the want and say God bless America 🇺🇸
Amole-Chew wrote:
Awash wrote:
Amole-Chew wrote:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 08 Nov 2020, 19:35

You're an idiot. Look at how many emoji you need to express yourself. I rest my case.. What a waste. :oops: :oops:
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 18:54
:lol: :lol: :: :lol: how delusional :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you see unicorns :shock: how many brain cells do you possess? God youre so funny :lol:
Awash wrote:
Amole,
Amole-Chew wrote:
Awash wrote:
Amole-Chew wrote:

Amole-Chew

Post by Amole-Chew » 08 Nov 2020, 20:02

Thanks for the clarification, but why did you say you are an Ethiopian, yet you seem to spend a considerable amount of your time impersonating our Eritrean neighbors to the north who, from what I observed reading their comments, are always mocking you for being repulsive and abhorrent— typical characteristics of the TPLF whose prisons you described using flowery words as luxury resorts, where countless Ethiopian victims lost their lives at the hands of the TPLF you presented here as Mother Teresa. Back to the question: why did you call yourself an Ethiopian, when everything you say is straight out of TPLF's book of lies?
Awash wrote:
Amole,
Amole-Chew wrote:
Awash wrote:
Amole-Chew wrote:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 08 Nov 2020, 20:14

Because I am of Eritrean origin, like the ones deported by weyane back in '98 and '99. You know those referred to as "Ethiopians of Eritrean origin". I do speak Amharic and my mother tongue Kebessa Tigrigna. My only regret is not learning Oromiffa. I've always had a soft heart for the Oromo people growing up in Finfine aka Sheger.
I even chose the nick Awash refering to the river that straddles Oromia from Qoqa dam, through Wenji, through Sodore near Nazret aka Adama down to Awash National Park.
Amole-Chew wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 20:02
Thanks for the clarification, but why did you say you are an Ethiopian, yet you seem to spend a considerable amount of your time impersonating our Eritrean neighbors to the north who, from what I observed reading their comments, are always mocking you for being repulsive and abhorrent— typical characteristics of the TPLF whose prisons you described using flowery words as luxury resorts, where countless Ethiopian victims lost their lives at the hands of the TPLF you presented here as Mother Teresa. Back to the question: why did you call yourself an Ethiopian, when everything you say is straight out of TPLF's book of lies?
Awash wrote:
Amole,
Amole-Chew wrote:
Awash wrote:
Amole-Chew wrote:

Amole-Chew

Post by Amole-Chew » 08 Nov 2020, 21:08

I have been following current events in Ethiopia to know that, TPLF cadres like yourself, ever since you were routed out of the Menelik palace, have been busy trying to win the support of the Oromo people hoping to turn the people against our Prime Minister Abey Ahmed. You showed your TPLF's soft heart when you massacred thousands of Oromo civilians celebrating the Ireecha holiday in 2016, an event that sparked the uprising that would later overthrow your TPLF regime, also a tragedy that continues to live in the minds of the Oromo soldiers who are decimating your TPLF militia in Tigray to show you their soft heart.

Awash wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 20:14
Because I am of Eritrean origin, like the ones deported by weyane back in '98 and '99. You know those referred to as "Ethiopians of Eritrean origin". I do speak Amharic and my mother tongue Kebessa Tigrigna. My only regret is not learning Oromiffa. I've always had a soft heart for the Oromo people growing up in Finfine aka Sheger.
I even chose the nick Awash refering to the river that straddles Oromia from Qoqa dam, through Wenji, through Sodore near Nazret aka Adama down to Awash National Park.
Amole-Chew wrote:
Awash wrote:
Amole,
Amole-Chew wrote:
Awash wrote:
Amole-Chew wrote:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 08 Nov 2020, 21:24

Maan, I just wasted my time trying to answer your questions honestly and respectfully. Look, you can take it or leave it. It's your prerogative what to believe. I am not a tplf or weyane cadre; I just tell it like it is. I'm not trying to engraciate myself to you, the Oromo people or anybody else. A weyane cadre would probably not know all the old landmarks I mentioned earlier. But, since you're bent on your self-fulfilling prophesy, nothing I say could see the truth if it slapped you in your face.
Happy trails, Amole-Chew.
Amole-Chew wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 21:08
I have been following current events in Ethiopia to know that, TPLF cadres like yourself, ever since you were routed out of the Menelik palace, have been busy trying to win the support of the Oromo people hoping to turn the people against our Prime Minister Abey Ahmed. You showed your TPLF's soft heart when you massacred thousands of Oromo civilians celebrating the Ireecha holiday in 2016, an event that sparked the uprising that would later overthrow your TPLF regime, also a tragedy that continues to live in the minds of the Oromo soldiers who are decimating your TPLF militia in Tigray to show you their soft heart.

Awash wrote:
Amole-Chew wrote:
Awash wrote:
Amole,
Amole-Chew wrote:
Awash wrote:

Amole-Chew

Post by Amole-Chew » 08 Nov 2020, 22:20

If your sole mission on the forum is to impersonate the Eritreans whom you had expelled from Ethiopia, and to create the illusion that your victims are somehow TPLF supporters, as funny as that sounds, it speaks volumes of the type of Woyane you are— a diaspora dwelling TPLF extremist forcing Tigray youth to become sacrificial lambs for his own sins. I understand why you are the most hated character on these boards.
Awash wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 21:24
Maan, I just wasted my time trying to answer your questions honestly and respectfully. Look, you can take it or leave it. It's your prerogative what to believe. I am not a tplf or weyane cadre; I just tell it like it is. I'm not trying to engraciate myself to you, the Oromo people or anybody else. A weyane cadre would probably not know all the old landmarks I mentioned earlier. But, since you're bent on your self-fulfilling prophesy, nothing I say could see the truth if it slapped you in your face.
Amole-Chew wrote:

Awash wrote:
Amole-Chew wrote:
Awash wrote:
Amole,
Amole-Chew wrote:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 08 Nov 2020, 22:26

Like I said, you're entitled to your opinion and happy trails. So long.
Amole-Chew wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 22:20
If your sole mission on the forum is to impersonate the Eritreans whom you had expelled from Ethiopia, and to create the illusion that your victims are somehow TPLF supporters, as funny as that sounds, it speaks volumes of the type of Woyane you are— a diaspora dwelling TPLF extremist forcing Tigray youth to become sacrificial lambs for his own sins. I understand why you are the most hated character on these boards.
Awash wrote:
08 Nov 2020, 21:24
Amole-Chew wrote:

Awash wrote:
Amole-Chew wrote:
Awash wrote:
Amole,

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 19 Nov 2020, 14:08

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awash wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 13:40
Our TPLF forces preemptively disabled the Northern Command and confiscated all military hardware. I wonder where they're heading next.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=235755

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 19 Nov 2020, 14:37

I said
Fiyameta wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 14:08
Awash wrote:
...Issu's nemesis preemptively disabled the Northern Command and confiscated all military hardware. I wonder where they're heading next.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 19 Nov 2020, 15:43

The አልሞት ባይ ዲጂታል ተጋዳይ AGAME Awash said his TPLF militia retreated to Mekelle with the aim of launching a "counter offensive" strike against the Ethiopian forces surrounding the city on all 4 corners. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 19 Nov 2020, 20:46

I guess the phone and internet services shut down in Tigray has led to a communication break down between the Woyanie Awash and his boss Getachew Assefa in Mekele that, he recklessly admitted to the preemptive attacks which his boss is trying hard to cover up. :mrgreen:
Fiyameta wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 14:08
Awash wrote:
Our TPLF forces preemptively disabled the Northern Command and confiscated all military hardware. I wonder where they're heading next.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 14 Feb 2021, 13:47

:lol: :lol: :lol: DON'T CALL IT A WAR. THIS IS SWEET, SWEET, SWEET KARMIC JUSTICE! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 04 Mar 2021, 00:04

The agame Awash is back under a different nickname: Aba. He's a fake priest now. HAHAHAHAHA Aba Awash :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awash wrote:

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 04 Mar 2021, 04:41

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Fiyameta wrote:
04 Mar 2021, 00:04
The agame Awash is back under a different nickname: Aba. He's a fake priest now. HAHAHAHAHA Aba Awash :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awash wrote: