Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Andargachew Tsige the mouthpiece and foot soldier of Isaias !

Post by Axumezana » 20 May 2021, 19:14

It looks Andargachew Tsige has been directed by Isaias to misled Ethiopians to burn the flag of USA in masses . In Isaias's evil calculation that is a revenge against USA for not choosing him as the anchor of the Horn Africa some three decades ago( it was Ethiopia/Meles) that was choosen as anchor country and for the decade long UN sanction and isolation(for one decade he was placed under cold) he faced under the heavy hand of the USA

euroland
Member+

Re: Andargachew Tsige the mouthpiece and foot soldier of Isaias !

Post by euroland » 20 May 2021, 19:52

Axumezana wrote:
20 May 2021, 19:14
It looks Andargachew Tsige has been directed by Isaias to misled Ethiopians to burn the flag of USA in masses . In Isaias's evil calculation that is a revenge against USA for not choosing him as the anchor of the Horn Africa some three decades ago( it was Ethiopia/Meles) that was choosen as anchor country and for the decade long UN sanction and isolation(for one decade he was placed under cold) he faced under the heavy hand of the USA
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Darn Issayas.....he is keep coming on Agames' on nightly nightmare LOL
This the 9th thread you open today just on PIA LOL

I am sure no Agame in generations to come Will ever forget what Issayas has done to them.
Look what your Chigar Kilil lost because of Issayas
- All stolen Amara lands that people were thought for many years it would be impossible to take it back from the "mighty" Weyane.
- All Eritrean lands plus a chunk of the Chigar land itself has now become the property of ERITREA.
- He has removed the manhood of every Agame man and made them the easy target of every other Kilil in Ethiopia. Even Afari has taken back their land plus more.
- All Weyane Leaders, Generals and higher officers are Killed and captured
- He turned the Chigar Kilil back to the stone age; made her to survive on the donation of expired wheat once again.

So, if I were the agame, I would hate his gut as well LOL

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 21 May 2021, 00:28

I may tell you in blood and in flesh Issue may be closer to me than you but he is evil and the sorce it

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 25 May 2021, 18:22

He is still shading his crocodile tears for Ethiopia as he did the same for the Tigray people during interview after he was released three years ago. Where is now his love for the Tigray people that he claimed made him to cry remembering their compassion while he was in Tigray as a fighter some 50 years ago? In that interview he claimed he was hiding with a Tigrayan farming family and when he had diarrhea he collapsed while reliving himself and they picked him up and they washed him. He was crying during an interview remembering that and at the same time he was cursing TPLF. Andargachew Tsige you are the agent of Isaias and Egypt and you have also denounced your Ethiopian citizenship, please stop preaching division among Ethiopians and do not advise Abiy to enter into confrontation with the USA and other Western Countries.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 26 May 2021, 13:04

Abiy should avoid any person who has been operating in Eritrea in alliance to the Nakfa demon possessed Isaias who has destroyed Eritrea and he has begun destroying Ethiopia.