Selam/

Re: “Kill all retreating Tegarus” Gen Tsadikan

Post by Selam/ » 09 Sep 2022, 13:11

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 09 Sep 2022, 13:42

ጋለሞታው ብጽብጽ
አማርኛ ም እንግሊዝኛም ማንበብ እንደሚቸግርሽ እናውቃለን እስቲ እንደገና ቀስ ብለሽ አንቢው....የጀነራሉ ስም ፃድቃን ነው ይላል ?

Selam/ wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 13:07

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 09 Sep 2022, 14:40

Coward weyanes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Selam/ wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 09 Sep 2022, 19:05

ቀ ላ ዋ ዋ ዋ ጭ ዬ - ብራቮ! ቋንቋ ነቀሳ አልተቻልክም። አማርኛ የኢትዮዽያ፣ እንግሊዘኛ የአውሮፓ። ታዲያ በባሪያ አሳዳሪዎችህ ወርቅ ቋንቋ ሰው ብትሆንበት እኔ ምን አገባኝ። እበት!
euroland wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 13:42
ጋለሞታው ብጽብጽ
አማርኛ ም እንግሊዝኛም ማንበብ እንደሚቸግርሽ እናውቃለን እስቲ እንደገና ቀስ ብለሽ አንቢው....የጀነራሉ ስም ፃድቃን ነው ይላል ?

Selam/ wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 09 Sep 2022, 20:20

ወ/ሮ ብጽብጽ ወያኔው
ያ በ expired ስንዴ የጠወለገው ወገብሽ እንዴት ዋለ? :lol:
ደደቢት እንግሊዝኛ ማንበብ አያስተምሩም እንዴ ? አንቺ በቃ ጉብዝናሽ መገልበጥ ለትንሽ ፍራክ ካልሆነ ያደደብ ጭንቅላትሽ ትምህርት አይገባውም ?።
It is hilarious that for once you posted one single copy and paste audio recording one of your junta’s general’s crime to attempting to show that you ain’t part of them and yet you couldn’t even read his name right? :lol: how dumb are you??

Selam/ wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 19:05
ቀ ላ ዋ ዋ ዋ ጭ ዬ - ብራቮ! ቋንቋ ነቀሳ አልተቻልክም። አማርኛ የኢትዮዽያ፣ እንግሊዘኛ የአውሮፓ። ታዲያ በባሪያ አሳዳሪዎችህ ወርቅ ቋንቋ ሰው ብትሆንበት እኔ ምን አገባኝ። እበት!
euroland wrote:
ጋለሞታው ብጽብጽ

Selam/ wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 09 Sep 2022, 20:31

ቀ ላ ዋ ዋ ዋ ጭ ዬ - በቃ ከዛሬ ጀምሮ Selamland ብዬሀለሁ።
ቀላዋጭ + ቀላዋጭ ከምትባል አንድ ጊዜ ብቻ ቀላዋጭ ብትባል ይሻላል።

ጉርጥ - ደግሞ ለሊቱን አፍጥጠህ ስትጠብቀኝ እንዳታድር እንደ ታማኝ ውሻ።
euroland wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 20:20
ወ/ሮ ብጽብጽ ወያኔው
ደደቢት እንግሊዝኛ ማንበብ አያስተምሩም እንዴ ? አንቺ በቃ ጉብዝናሽ መገልበጥ ለትንሽ ፍራክ ካልሆነ ያደደብ ጭንቅላትሽ ትምህርት አይገባውም ?።
It is hilarious that for once you posted one single copy and paste audio recording one of your junta’s general’s crime to attempting to show that you ain’t part of them and yet you couldn’t even read his name right? :lol: how dumb are you??

Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:
ጋለሞታው ብጽብጽ

Selam/ wrote:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 09 Sep 2022, 20:37

Selam, accept that you screwed up, and just STFU!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 09 Sep 2022, 20:42

የትኛው ተምች ነህ አንተ ደግሞ? ወያኔ ወይንስ ሻቦ? I mix them up all the time.
Temt wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 20:37

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 09 Sep 2022, 20:59

ወ/ሮ ብጽብጽ
ይብላኝ ለደንበኞችሽ በሱሙኒ መገልበጥ ላስለመድሻቸው እንጂ አንቺን ጋለሞታ ማን ይጠብቃል LOL
Now we settled and admitted your agameness; from what part of Chigray are you from?

Selam/ wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 20:31
ቀ ላ ዋ ዋ ዋ ጭ ዬ - በቃ ከዛሬ ጀምሮ Selamland ብዬሀለሁ።
ቀላዋጭ + ቀላዋጭ ከምትባል አንድ ጊዜ ብቻ ቀላዋጭ ብትባል ይሻላል።

ጉርጥ - ደግሞ ለሊቱን አፍጥጠህ ስትጠብቀኝ እንዳታድር እንደ ታማኝ ውሻ።
euroland wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 20:20
ወ/ሮ ብጽብጽ ወያኔው

Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:
ጋለሞታው ብጽብጽ

Selam/ wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 09 Sep 2022, 21:06

Temt wrote:
Temt hawey
This Agame goon have attempted to stay undergrad as much as she could by playing “nurtural” to the conflict but her anger recently starts to boil up and came out by lashing out at Eritreans. It was too much to take for to see day and out, Agames in Mereja have been outnumbered and brutalized by us for weeks. She couldn’t take it anymore by just staying quite while her beloved relatives have been attacked. Nonetheless, i m glad to put this $&@* in her place

Educator

Post by Educator » 09 Sep 2022, 21:26

Your statement below made my day. Thanks a lot!!

"i m glad to put this $&@* in her place."
euroland wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 21:06
Temt wrote:
Temt hawey
This Agame goon have attempted to stay undergrad as much as she could by playing “nurtural” to the conflict but her anger recently starts to boil up and came out by lashing out at Eritreans. It was too much to take for to see day and out, Agames in Mereja have been outnumbered and brutalized by us for weeks. She couldn’t take it anymore by just staying quite while her beloved relatives have been attacked. Nonetheless, i m glad to put this $&@* in her place

kolfe

Post by kolfe » 09 Sep 2022, 23:41

Educator, stfu [deleted] agame...euroland knows who you are. aqqtari ,kebt agame.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 10 Sep 2022, 03:36

euroland:

I don't think ብጽብጽ Selam, the Terrorist Agent of the Terrorist TPLF (sleeper cell), screwed up.

She thinks she is smart enough to confuse (intentionally) the names so that people doubt the message. Done deliberately.

Disinformation (LYING) is the Grand Agenda of Terrorist Agents of the Terrorist TPLF.

She is a drama queen of "Disinformation", and as you implied she is coming Out of the Closet frustrated as her caretakers the Terrorist TPLF are being wiped left and right.

euroland wrote:
Temt wrote:
Temt hawey

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Sep 2022, 11:13

ኤርትራዊው እበት ሳቡር - ቀላዋጭ ስላልኩህ ነው ጭርጭር ያልከው? እውነቱን የነገረህን ሁሉ ወያኔ አጋሜ እያልክ ብትዘባርቅ እጅ እጅ የምትል ቀላዋጭና የእርጎ ዝንብ መሆንክን አይቀይረውም።

እውነቱን ልንገርህ ፡ ትግሬዎች ወንድሞቼ ናቸው፣ ኤርትራውያኖች ደግሞ የውጭ ሀገር ዜጋ ጎረቤቶቼ። ለመከፉፈል ቀን ከለሊት ብትንፈራገጥ፣ የትም አትደርስም። And I will call you out as such. ጉርጥ!
Sabur wrote:
10 Sep 2022, 03:36

euroland:

I don't think ብጽብጽ Selam, the Terrorist Agent of the Terrorist TPLF (sleeper cell), screwed up.

She thinks she is smart enough to confuse (intentionally) the names so that people doubt the message. Done deliberately.

Disinformation (LYING) is the Grand Agenda of Terrorist Agents of the Terrorist TPLF.

She is a drama queen of "Disinformation", and as you implied she is coming Out of the Closet frustrated as her caretakers the Terrorist TPLF are being wiped left and right.

euroland wrote:
Temt wrote:
Temt hawey

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Sep 2022, 11:25

Educator, the woyane snake - Are you trying to use this opportunity to avenge me?

Wosifatam woyane - You better stay away from this discussion. Your criminal arse would be squashed dead between gallant Selam & the aforementioned Eritrean thugs.

Educator wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 21:26

euroland wrote:
Temt wrote:
Temt hawey

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Sep 2022, 11:31

Lol! One Eritrean bad apple after another!

በምናብህ ኢትዮዽያ ውስጥ ውለህ ኢትዮዽያ ውስጥ የምታድረው ኤርትራዊው ጉርጥ - አሁንም እኔ ላይ እንደመጅገር እንደተጣበቅህ ነው? ምናለ ለሀገርህ የሚጠቅም ነገር ብትሰራ እዚህ ከምትቀላውጥ?

euroland wrote:
Temt wrote:
Temt hawey

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 10 Sep 2022, 18:19

ብጽብጽ አጋሜ ሖ
ሰሞኑን የኢትዮጵያዊነት ቀሚስ ካልለበስኩ እያልሽ ነው :lol:
ኢትዮጵያውያን እራሳቸው ማንነትሽን ስለተረዱ they completely ignored your Agame a’ss. የወያኔ sleeper cell መሆንሽን መችአጡት። Glad that you are now exposed :lol:

Selam/ wrote:
10 Sep 2022, 11:31
Lol! One Eritrean bad apple after another!

በምናብህ ኢትዮዽያ ውስጥ ውለህ ኢትዮዽያ ውስጥ የምታድረው ኤርትራዊው ጉርጥ - አሁንም እኔ ላይ እንደመጅገር እንደተጣበቅህ ነው? ምናለ ለሀገርህ የሚጠቅም ነገር ብትሰራ እዚህ ከምትቀላውጥ?

euroland wrote:
Temt wrote:
Temt hawey

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 10 Sep 2022, 18:41

Brother
Sometimes, you have to play with a pig and get dirty as a result. She needed a good spank and i am glad to help with that lol
Educator wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 21:26

euroland wrote:
Temt wrote:
Temt hawey

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 10 Sep 2022, 18:51

Sabur
Probably you are right, in agameland, everything is done purposely. No doubt she did that on purpose, didn’t even try to correct it since the goal is to confuse people.
Yes, she is a drama queen, her speciality is in disinformation as you stated.
Her attack on Eritrean isn’t knew in the past but this one exposes her even more the way she came out rather aggressively. What it triggered was when one of us replied to Thomas H when he said he hates Ethiopia and he agrees with Alula Solomn’s statement that says “ኢትዮጺያ ወራዳ አገር ናት". She didn’t even attempt to hide her feelings or her detest to Eritrean ls who attacked Thomas H for his outrageous statement. No real Ethiopian would defend Thomas H and his statement but she did. That by itself say alot about this [deleted]

Sabur wrote:
10 Sep 2022, 03:36

euroland:

euroland wrote:
Temt wrote:
Temt hawey