Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

Re: “Kill all retreating Tegarus” Gen Tsadikan

Post by euroland » 12 Sep 2022, 21:27

እድሜ ለናንተ ኢትዮጵያን አጥንቱን በልታቹሁ ወደ ድህነት ቀየራችኋት እንጂ አዎ ሃብታም ነበረች ምና ያረጋል እናንተ ካንሰሮች ካልተነቀላችሁ አሁንም በመከራ ማለፏ የማይቀር ነው።

Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 21:22
አንተ ድፍን ሻቢያ - ቅድም ኢትዮዽያ ሃብታም ነች ስትል አልነበረም እንዴ? ቀዳዳ! ምናባክ ወያኔና ሻቢያኮ አብሮ አደግ አማቾች ናችሁ። ለኔ ብለህ ለምን አንትጨራረሱም። የአፍሪካ ቀንድ ሰላም ትሆን ነበር።
euroland wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 21:09
ግም ወያኔ
ከድሃ አገር በመስረቅሽ ኮራሽ?
አዎ እናንተ አጋዎች ክፍዎች ናችሁ። If this hearts your twisted heart then go fvck yourself b1tch!
ሐሳድ ቀናተኛ ዓጋመ። እንዴት የኤርትራዊያን እዚህ መገኘት እናንተ ዓጋሜዎችን ብቻ ነው የሚያንገበግበው :lol: አንቺ እሃብተኛ ምንአግብቶሽ?

Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 20:06
በለው በለው - የሻቢያው አይጥ የኢትዮዽያ መመዝበር ከአመታት በኋላ አንገበገበው። ማናባክ ነው የኢትዮዽያ ጠበቃ ያረገኽ? ከወያኔ ጋር ተደርበህ ብዙ መስረቅ አለመቻልህ እያንገበገበህ ነው አይደል? :lol: :lol: እግርህን መንደፈራ አድርገህ፣ ጭንቅላትህን አዲሳባ የተከልክ ኤርትራዊ አይጠመጎጥ አንተ ብቻ ነህ። ጎዶሎ!

ባለጌ ባለጌ ያሳደገህ እንጭጭ ሆነህ ነው እንጂ፣ ህዝብ የለማኝ ዘር አይባልም፣ ነውር ነው። ለዘመናት ወያኔ ቀፍድዶ ያዘው እንጂ፣ የትግራይ ህዝብ ጠንካራ ሰራተኛ ነው። አይደለም ትግራይ፣ ጎንደር፣ ወሎ፣ ኤርትራ እየሄደ የሚሰራ ህዝብ ነበር። ትንሽ እስኪ እደግ ወይንም ምራቃቸውን ከዋጡ ሰዎች ጋ ዋል። ድውይ!
euroland wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 16:53
የለማኝ ዘር ዓጋመ
ኢትዮጵያውያን አጥንቷን ግጣቹህ ዛሬ የድህነትና የሙከራ ተምሳሌት አደረጋችኋት። ያም እንዳይበቃቹህ እንሆ ዜጎቿ እርስ በእርስ እንዲጣሉና እንዲተራረዱ እያደረጋችሁ ነው። ዘረ ክፉ።
Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 10:17
ተምች ሻቦ - Good that you at least recognize Ethiopia is rich & beautiful unlike your other Shabiya buddies. Aside from that keep blabbering about woyane! That’s is the only topic you’re allowed to talk about. Blink blink!
euroland wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 09:07

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Sep 2022, 21:49

የሻቢያው እበት - Woyanes got the cancer from you & they passed it on to us. How far has it eaten you alive so far? Blink blink!
euroland wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 21:27
እድሜ ለናንተ ኢትዮጵያን አጥንቱን በልታቹሁ ወደ ድህነት ቀየራችኋት እንጂ አዎ ሃብታም ነበረች ምና ያረጋል እናንተ ካንሰሮች ካልተነቀላችሁ አሁንም በመከራ ማለፏ የማይቀር ነው።

Selam/ wrote:
አንተ ድፍን ሻቢያ - ቅድም ኢትዮዽያ ሃብታም ነች ስትል አልነበረም እንዴ? ቀዳዳ! ምናባክ ወያኔና ሻቢያኮ አብሮ አደግ አማቾች ናችሁ። ለኔ ብለህ ለምን አንትጨራረሱም። የአፍሪካ ቀንድ ሰላም ትሆን ነበር።
euroland wrote:
ግም ወያኔ
ከድሃ አገር በመስረቅሽ ኮራሽ?
አዎ እናንተ አጋዎች ክፍዎች ናችሁ። If this hearts your twisted heart then go fvck yourself b1tch!
ሐሳድ ቀናተኛ ዓጋመ። እንዴት የኤርትራዊያን እዚህ መገኘት እናንተ ዓጋሜዎችን ብቻ ነው የሚያንገበግበው :lol: አንቺ እሃብተኛ ምንአግብቶሽ?

Selam/ wrote:
በለው በለው - የሻቢያው አይጥ የኢትዮዽያ መመዝበር ከአመታት በኋላ አንገበገበው። ማናባክ ነው የኢትዮዽያ ጠበቃ ያረገኽ? ከወያኔ ጋር ተደርበህ ብዙ መስረቅ አለመቻልህ እያንገበገበህ ነው አይደል? :lol: :lol: እግርህን መንደፈራ አድርገህ፣ ጭንቅላትህን አዲሳባ የተከልክ ኤርትራዊ አይጠመጎጥ አንተ ብቻ ነህ። ጎዶሎ!

ባለጌ ባለጌ ያሳደገህ እንጭጭ ሆነህ ነው እንጂ፣ ህዝብ የለማኝ ዘር አይባልም፣ ነውር ነው። ለዘመናት ወያኔ ቀፍድዶ ያዘው እንጂ፣ የትግራይ ህዝብ ጠንካራ ሰራተኛ ነው። አይደለም ትግራይ፣ ጎንደር፣ ወሎ፣ ኤርትራ እየሄደ የሚሰራ ህዝብ ነበር። ትንሽ እስኪ እደግ ወይንም ምራቃቸውን ከዋጡ ሰዎች ጋ ዋል። ድውይ!
euroland wrote:
የለማኝ ዘር ዓጋመ
ኢትዮጵያውያን አጥንቷን ግጣቹህ ዛሬ የድህነትና የሙከራ ተምሳሌት አደረጋችኋት። ያም እንዳይበቃቹህ እንሆ ዜጎቿ እርስ በእርስ እንዲጣሉና እንዲተራረዱ እያደረጋችሁ ነው። ዘረ ክፉ።
Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 10:17
ተምች ሻቦ - Good that you at least recognize Ethiopia is rich & beautiful unlike your other Shabiya buddies. Aside from that keep blabbering about woyane! That’s is the only topic you’re allowed to talk about. Blink blink!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 12 Sep 2022, 21:55

ጋለሞታው ብጽብጽ ዓጋመ
Who is “us”? :lol: :lol:
ወዴት ሸሸት ሸሸት። አንቺ ገረድ ተወልደሽ ያደግሽው የወያኔን መርዛማ የጥላቻ ጡጦ እየጠባሽ ነው። የዛ ውጤት ነው ዛሬ እዚህ ኢትዮጵያውያንም ኤርትራውያንም እነደፍሽ ያልሽው።

Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 21:49
የሻቢያው እበት - Woyanes got the cancer from you & they passed it on to us. How far has it eaten you alive so far? Blink blink!
euroland wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:
ግም ወያኔ
ከድሃ አገር በመስረቅሽ ኮራሽ?

Selam/ wrote:

euroland wrote:
የለማኝ ዘር ዓጋመ

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Sep 2022, 22:10

የሻቢያ ቀላዋጭ - Write slowly so it’s legible. Don’t dare to mention the name Ethiopia with your filthy “euro” mouth again. And don’t lump up all Eritreans in one basket. You’re one of the handful of shabiya thugs, interfering in other country’s matter. Just leave Ethiopia alone.

በሰው ሀገር ሙዝዝ አለ እንዴ? ፈጠጤ!
euroland wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 21:55
ጋለሞታው ብጽብጽ ዓጋመ
ወዴት ሸሸት ሸሸት። አንቺ ገረድ ተወልደሽ ያደግሽው የወያኔን መርዛማ የጥላቻ ጡጦ እየጠባሽ ነው። የዛ ውጤት ነው ዛሬ እዚህ ኢትዮጵያውያንም ኤርትራውያንም እነደፍሽ ያልሽው።

Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:
ግም ወያኔ
ከድሃ አገር በመስረቅሽ ኮራሽ?

Selam/ wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 12 Sep 2022, 22:15

ጋለሞታው ብጽብጽ ሆ
Funny that your still attempt to wear Ethiopian skirt; do you think anyone buys that? You are a certified Agame whose goal is to discourage anti-TPLF participants here by amy means. Due to your low IQ, you forgot that this is a free forum who ever in tn the world can come and participate. I am not at your agame site like Aigaforum or what ever you may have…[deleted]!

Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 22:10
የሻቢያ ቀላዋጭ - Write slowly so it’s legible. Don’t dare to mention the name Ethiopia with your filthy “euro” mouth again. And don’t lump up all Eritreans in one basket. You’re one of the handful of shabiya thugs, interfering in other country’s matter. Just leave Ethiopia alone.

በሰው ሀገር ሙዝዝ አለ እንዴ? ፈጠጤ!
euroland wrote:
ጋለሞታው ብጽብጽ ዓጋመ

Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:
ግም ወያኔ
ከድሃ አገር በመስረቅሽ ኮራሽ?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Sep 2022, 22:25

የሻቢያ ቀላዋጭ እንጉዳይ - Rather than counting Ethiopian skirts 24/7, worry about your own Agame clan, whom you grew up with while the rest of Ethiopia was fighting their woyane offsprings. Blink blink!
euroland wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 22:15
ጋለሞታው ብጽብጽ ሆ
Funny that your still attempt to wear Ethiopian skirt; do you think anyone buys that? You are a certified Agame whose goal is to discourage anti-TPLF participants here by amy means. Due to your low IQ, you forgot that this is a free forum who ever in tn the world can come and participate. I am not at your agame site like Aigaforum or what ever you may have…[deleted]!

Selam/ wrote:

በሰው ሀገር ሙዝዝ አለ እንዴ? ፈጠጤ!
euroland wrote:
ጋለሞታው ብጽብጽ ዓጋመ

Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 12 Sep 2022, 22:36

ዓጋመ ሖ
You ain’t going to shade your agameness today and I won’t let you. Again, no attempt to pretend as Ethiopia, from none agame region isn’t going to work here ever. All your attempt to distract Ethiopian from discussing their issue by defending their country from your evil Weyane is failing badly because they know who you are. Your goal is to create division among Ethiopias and us but it ain’t working….[deleted]
Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 22:25
የሻቢያ ቀላዋጭ እንጉዳይ - Rather than counting Ethiopian skirts 24/7, worry about your own Agame clan, whom you grew up with while the rest of Ethiopia was fighting their woyane offsprings. Blink blink!
euroland wrote:
ጋለሞታው ብጽብጽ ሆ

Selam/ wrote:

በሰው ሀገር ሙዝዝ አለ እንዴ? ፈጠጤ!
euroland wrote:
ጋለሞታው ብጽብጽ ዓጋመ

Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Sep 2022, 22:48

Parasite ሻቢያ - You’re getting dumber & dumber. I am Ethiopian & Tigreans, Amharas, Oromos, Gurages are all my flesh & blood. Why are you allergic to the fact that Tigreans are proud Ethiopians? If you expect me to dance to your infantile shabiya beat, you’re delusional.

I don’t dance to foreigners rhythms whose names start with Euro. I also advise you to not hate Tigreans. They are good people, abused by Woyane & Shabiya morons like yourself even though they are your kins. Hatred will kill your inside out. You remember your cancer that you implied earlier. Blink blink!
euroland wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 22:36
ዓጋመ ሖ
You ain’t going to shade your agameness today and I won’t let you. Again, no attempt to pretend as Ethiopia, from none agame region isn’t going to work here ever. All your attempt to distract Ethiopian from discussing their issue by defending their country from your evil Weyane is failing badly because they know who you are. Your goal is to create division among Ethiopias and us but it ain’t working….[deleted]
Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:
ጋለሞታው ብጽብጽ ሆ

Selam/ wrote:

በሰው ሀገር ሙዝዝ አለ እንዴ? ፈጠጤ!
euroland wrote:
ጋለሞታው ብጽብጽ ዓጋመ

Selam/ wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 12 Sep 2022, 22:55

Agamew whoorrr
It ain’t me who said “ኢትዮጲያ ወራዳ አገር ናት''
It was your relatives who you are desperately trying to baptize them again as Ethiopians. ሊበሏት የፈለጉትን አሞራ ምን ይሏታል?። All sweet talk talk amd “love” for Ethiopia that’s coming from you and from your relatives, including your idol. the dumb Stalin, is too little too late.

Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 22:48
Parasite ሻቢያ - You’re getting dumber & dumber. I am Ethiopian & Tigreans, Amharas, Oromos, Gurages are all my flesh & blood. Why are you allergic to the fact that Tigreans are proud Ethiopians? If you expect me to dance to your infantile shabiya beat, you’re delusional.

I don’t dance to foreigners rhythms whose names start with Euro. I also advise you to not hate Tigreans. They are good people, abused by Woyane & Shabiya morons like yourself even though they are your kins. Hatred will kill your inside out. You remember your cancer that you implied earlier. Blink blink!
euroland wrote:
ዓጋመ ሖ
Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:
ጋለሞታው ብጽብጽ ሆ

Selam/ wrote:

በሰው ሀገር ሙዝዝ አለ እንዴ? ፈጠጤ!
euroland wrote:
ጋለሞታው ብጽብጽ ዓጋመ

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Sep 2022, 23:07

Parasite ሻቢያ - Tigreans are Ethiopians closely related to Eritreans. However, Shabiya is a foreign entity that gave birth to woyane & it shouldn’t interfere in Ethiopia’s matter whatsoever. What you wanna do?
euroland wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 22:55
Agamew whoorrr
It ain’t me who said “ኢትዮጲያ ወራዳ አገር ናት''
It was your relatives who you are desperately trying to baptize them again as Ethiopians. ሊበሏት የፈለጉትን አሞራ ምን ይሏታል?። All sweet talk talk amd “love” for Ethiopia that’s coming from you and from your relatives, including your idol. the dumb Stalin, is too little too late.

Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 22:48

euroland wrote:
ዓጋመ ሖ
Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:
ጋለሞታው ብጽብጽ ሆ

Selam/ wrote:

በሰው ሀገር ሙዝዝ አለ እንዴ? ፈጠጤ!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 12 Sep 2022, 23:12

Selam/ wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 23:07
Parasite ሻቢያ - Tigreans are Ethiopians
:lol: :lol: :lol:

አጋሜው ሖ
Your dense head must be even dumber that I thought; how many times do I have to tell you that you already told rhe worls you ain’t Ethiopians….after your looting spree came to a scrachimg halt by Fano and Qerro.