Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

Re: መልካም የቅዱስ ዮሐንስ በዓል ለሁሉም ኢትዮዽያዊ ወገኖቼ!

Post by euroland » 13 Sep 2022, 01:44

አጋሜ ሆር
ባለሱሙኒ ተገኘ እንዴ ?
መቸም ስራ ነው አጠቃለው 8) :oops:
Selam/ wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 01:19
Euro land slave - wow wow! Don’t expect to freely enter Ethiopia without proper paperwork. You come illegally or committee a crime, you’ll be deported. You’re still a foreigner. Don’t play opossum like Ellie. :lol:

euroland wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 01:09
አጋሜው ሆር

The era of agames mistreating Eritreans in Ethiopia is gone and we buried it with your Weyane. Now, the table has turned and agames are in turn becoming the hunted :lol: karma as an agame or a [deleted] that is. No ill wish from agame like you would be materialized. Your dream of marching to Addis has been cut short by Shaboo and Co., it will be another century may be before you put ben walk freely in the streets of Addis like they Eries are today. ሓሳድ ዓጋመ

Selam/ wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 01:02
ውርጋጥ ሻቢያ - Now you’re into visa business. If you are the new kid on the block, don’t do forgery like some shabos. Once the war is over, there will be a huge combing operation in Addis to deport illegal & criminal Eritreans.
euroland wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 00:50
[deleted] ሆር
ይብላኝ ላንቺ [deleted] አገር የለሽ ችጋራም ረሃብተኛ እኔ ኤርትራ ብሄድም ኢትዮጵያ ሁሉም በፈካ ፊታቸው ነው የሚቀነሉኝ። አንቺነ ግን የሚያስገባሽ ማንም የለም።

Selam/ wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 00:44
ውርጋጥ ሻቢያ - በምናብህ እኮ ውለህ የምታድረው ኢትዮዽያ ነው። ገርፈው አባረሩህ እንዴ ከኤርትራ? መቼም እንደቆሻሻነትህ መባረር ሲያንስህ ነው። ቅንቅናም!
euroland wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 00:34
[deleted] ሖ

Why do I have to cross to your filthy “kilil”, to discover your twisted heart? We have had enough of you back in Asmara to see what kind of evil creatures you are :lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Sep 2022, 08:57

Psychology 101 - The way you speak reflects your own identity. Bingo!

euroland wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 01:44
[deleted] ሆር
ባለሱሙኒ ተገኘ እንዴ ?
Selam/ wrote:
Euro land slave - wow wow! Don’t expect to freely enter Ethiopia without proper paperwork. You come illegally or committee a crime, you’ll be deported. You’re still a foreigner. Don’t play opossum like Ellie. :lol:

euroland wrote:
አጋሜው ሆር

The era of agames mistreating Eritreans in Ethiopia is gone and we buried it with your Weyane. Now, the table has turned and agames are in turn becoming the hunted :lol: karma as an agame or a [deleted] that is. No ill wish from agame like you would be materialized. Your dream of marching to Addis has been cut short by Shaboo and Co., it will be another century may be before you put ben walk freely in the streets of Addis like they Eries are today. ሓሳድ ዓጋመ

Selam/ wrote:
ውርጋጥ ሻቢያ - Now you’re into visa business. If you are the new kid on the block, don’t do forgery like some shabos. Once the war is over, there will be a huge combing operation in Addis to deport illegal & criminal Eritreans.
euroland wrote:
[deleted] ሆር
ይብላኝ ላንቺ [deleted] አገር የለሽ ችጋራም ረሃብተኛ እኔ ኤርትራ ብሄድም ኢትዮጵያ ሁሉም በፈካ ፊታቸው ነው የሚቀነሉኝ። አንቺነ ግን የሚያስገባሽ ማንም የለም።

Selam/ wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 00:44
ውርጋጥ ሻቢያ - በምናብህ እኮ ውለህ የምታድረው ኢትዮዽያ ነው። ገርፈው አባረሩህ እንዴ ከኤርትራ? መቼም እንደቆሻሻነትህ መባረር ሲያንስህ ነው። ቅንቅናም!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 13 Sep 2022, 09:03

:lol: :lol:
Did you get your psychology degree from Dedebit college too?
As long as i spank one agame [deleted] by all means, I couldn’t care what you think of me mrs whorrrr

Selam/ wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 08:57

euroland wrote:
[deleted] ሆር
ባለሱሙኒ ተገኘ እንዴ ?
Selam/ wrote:

euroland wrote:
አጋሜው ሆር

Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:
[deleted] ሆር

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 13 Sep 2022, 14:06

ውርጋጥ ሻቢያ - I think of you as an irrelevant delusional being. Nothing more, nothing less.
euroland wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 09:03
As long as i spank one agame [deleted] by all means, I couldn’t care what you think of me mrs whorrrr

Selam/ wrote:

euroland wrote:
[deleted] ሆር
ባለሱሙኒ ተገኘ እንዴ ?
Selam/ wrote:

euroland wrote:
አጋሜው ሆር

Selam/ wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 13 Sep 2022, 18:27

ተጋዳሊት ወያኔው
I heard your beloved Mekele has been bombed to the ground; your HQ is also out of action; this got to be one of your saddest day….although you had too many of them already :lol:
Selam/ wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 14:06
ውርጋጥ ሻቢያ - I think of you as an irrelevant delusional being. Nothing more, nothing less.
euroland wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 09:03

Selam/ wrote:

euroland wrote:
[deleted] ሆር
ባለሱሙኒ ተገኘ እንዴ ?
Selam/ wrote:

euroland wrote:
አጋሜው ሆር