Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Why the combined forces of Abiy and Isaias are unable to defeat TPLF?

Post by Axumezana » 13 Sep 2022, 08:57

Isaias and Abiy are fighting against the plan of God to revive the Axumite power ( Tigray centered Ethiopia) for his end time purpose!

Acts 5:38-39

38 Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail.(A) 39 But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.”(B)
Last edited by Axumezana on 13 Sep 2022, 09:30, edited 1 time in total.

euroland
Member+

Re: Why the combined forces of Abiy and Isaias is unable to defeat TPLF?

Post by euroland » 13 Sep 2022, 09:12

Yap
They were in Chigray on Tourist visa, visiting every inch of Chigray while the land owners where hiding in caves :lol:

Axumezana wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 08:57
Isaias and Abiy are fighting against the plan of God to revive the Axumite power ( Tigray centered Ethiopia) for his end time purpose!

Acts 5:38-39

38 Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail.(A) 39 But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.”(B)

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 13 Sep 2022, 09:29

Euroland It was miracle for TPLF to revive back again from that situation!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 13 Sep 2022, 10:12

I agree but it wasn’t TPLF’s strength that brought them back from death, it was Abiy’s inexperience political decision that brought about by western’s pressure which forced him to leave your Kilil entirely. Nonetheless, you can still say the war is a win for Ethiopian forces, they were permanently able to change the map by claiming vast land of Welqait- Humera, given back to the owners.

Be honest for once, does this war benefit your kilil? Look where you are today pre Nov. 2020 and now. You lost thousands of “great” leaders, both political and military, a million youth, fertile lands and it is now reduced to become the worst place to live in the world. Was it worth it?
Axumezana wrote:
13 Sep 2022, 09:29
Euroland It was miracle for TPLF to revive back again from that situation!

Axumezana

Re: Why the combined forces of Abiy and Isaias are unable to defeat TPLF?

Post by Axumezana » 13 Sep 2022, 17:54

The mastermind of this war is Isaias and he has leveraged on Abiy who has been acting as his puppet. War is ugly and it is lose lose in a short term but the winner or the one with cumulative upper hand could use it for strategic gain. Tigray is the most affected by this war so far but once TDF opens an offensive against Isaias and destroys his war machine , Abiy will not have any option but to sit for negotiation with TPLF.
TPLF is also working /creating alliance with most of armed groups and political groups against Abiy and Isaias governments and that synergy will enable it to bring stability in the post- Abiy and post - Isaias Horn of Africa. I am for peace not for war but I have to be practical!