Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth

The Terror Money of the Ethiopian Diaspora, Continued

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 May 2023, 14:37

DefendTheTruth wrote:
21 May 2023, 14:31
The terror money is called for once again, in this case the collector is named explicitly and the guy is the same person who appeared before a camera and collection of the same diaspora, declaring the current government will be removed within 3 month's time.

That was before something 1 and half months ago. We don't have to ask to deliever what has been promised, we should just contribute.

The chain of the flow (money flow-channel) has been defined on the ground.

Ethiopian Diaspora => Dawit Wolde Giorgis => Eskinder Nega => Terror in Ethiopia.

The overwhelming part of the money will go into enriching the involved players, the rest has to be used to terrorize the citizens, else the flow wouldn't be garanted.

Here I am describing a crime scene, I am not a prosecutor.
Was it just a matter of coincidence or was there a logical relationship between the two that the name of Eskinder Nega was raised by some participants in my post under this thread before something like 4 years?

https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 3#p1388493

DefendTheTruth

Re: The Terror Money of the Ethiopian Diaspora, Continued

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 May 2023, 14:42

DefendTheTruth wrote:
11 Apr 2019, 15:52
Before two days after getting into bed and before got asleep I made my thoughts with my people back home whose daily life has essentially become now life under terrorism, unfortunately. I thereby thought for a while about my personal liberty and the privilege I have in going into bed and get asleep without a fear of something going to happen to me in the night. I put this in comparison to the daily life of those of our people back home, who are deprived of the same luxury while staying in their own home land. Worst of all these people are deprived of their liberty by their “own people”. My thoughts are with all those who are subjected to such suffering in their own homeland.

And then I wondered myself about why things have to be the same as they are now? Why should the innocent people in my country have to suffer in such a way in their own home country? What is (part of) the cause? Things can’t happen without having a cause, and we can’t solve problems without adequately understanding the cause and addressing them.

There could be more than one causes but one of them is without a doubt in my mind the commercialization of the suffering of one’s own people for personal (a narrow group’s) financial or other advantages. No one can deny that there are people in the country who are dispatched to kill other people in their own country, as it is happening in front of our own eyes, these days in Ethiopia. But how are those people who are killing their own fellow citizens are empowered to do so? Where do they get the resources to do so, among others?

Mostly, if not exclusively, they get the resources from the political parties. Which political parties? Mostly these are those who used to be based abroad and skilled themselves in how to raise money for “their cause” in the name of defending the rights of the people.

And mostly the diaspora is good at contributing its money while clapping its "hands very well." Those parties who stayed back home don't the luxury of renting a room where they keep their büros, let alone to buy weapons and use it to kill other fellow citizens.

Having the needed resources is vital, if not the only enablement factor, to keep the machine of killing running. We used to have differing and/or opposing political opinions in the past too, but this didn’t lead us to kill other innocent people in our own country before, at least not to the same scale like it is doing today in Ethiopia, in a coordinated and well managed/executed fashion.

So, what is keeping the machine of killing running?

In my view the Ethiopian diaspora has made itself into one of the major destructive forces in the country through the money it contributes, ostensibly to challenge those in power and as such promote the rights of the people, while effectively it has in fact transformed itself into a force of destruction of its own people.

If we didn’t realize this was the case in the past and we can’t see that it is happening today in front of our eyes, in many different forms, then we are simply just paying a lip service to the cause we claim to have or defend, which is in fact tragic. And the price we will going to pay for our collective failure will be very high, mark my words here.

Call a spade a spade and defend the truth if you think you are serious about your cause.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 22 May 2023, 16:10

DefendTheTruth wrote:
21 May 2023, 14:37
DefendTheTruth wrote:
The terror money is called for once again, in this case the collector is named explicitly and the guy is the same person who appeared before a camera and collection of the same diaspora, declaring the current government will be removed within 3 month's time.

That was before something 1 and half months ago. We don't have to ask to deliever what has been promised, we should just contribute.

Ethiopian Diaspora => Dawit Wolde Giorgis => Eskinder Nega => Terror in Ethiopia.

The overwhelming part of the money will go into enriching the involved players, the rest has to be used to terrorize the citizens, else the flow wouldn't be garanted.

Was it just a matter of coincidence or was there a logical relationship between the two that the name of Eskinder Nega was raised by some participants in my post under this thread before something like 4 years?

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 22 May 2023, 16:22

Wollega comprises around 70-80% of OLF Terrorists. So the Arsi OLF led by Kemal Gemalchu has been largely inactive and does not disrupt the development of Arsi Zone although it seems like they have a secret camp somewhere in Metehara and they may be the ones who are behind the Bishoftu Crime Scenes . (But still Arsi OLF does not dare disturb Arsi so its operates outside arsi).......while Wolega base has successfully disrupted Welegas development and peace for 5 consecutive years (making their own Welega a War Zone). Welega OLF leading Amhara Genocide in their region (Ethnically Cleansing) so the past 5 years OLF of Welega has been begging Amhara to militarily intervene in Welega. To this day Amhara State has not intervened in Welega rather a unknown group of angered volunteers marched to Welega and Horu Gudru back in November of 2022 marching up to Gutin and almost reaching Nekemte and clearing East Welega Zone and Horu Gudru zone from OLF btw OLF headquarters is in Horu Gudru. Chasing The Operatives like Fekeda Abdisa out of Agamsa. Which led OLF to beg Liyyuu to save them in Welega. Btw Liyuu fled along with Olf from Agamsa. Fekede Abdisa a terrorist that genocided innocent amhara civilians as recoreded by Welega Oromos themselves fled for his cursed demonic life. while Jal Maro was vacationing in Dembi Dolo near Gambela far away from war zones. Jaal Maro the Rasta sent around 500 of his Shiftas into Gambela City where around 400 were neutralized and their blood was gushing out of their bodies on midday streets. the Gambela Liyu were so excelent at repelling Welegan Shiftas that Welegans began crying about it

So it is amazing how a group of volunteers almost eliminated a terrorist group by imitating their lawless energy. While Opdo has failed to do so even to the smallest extent especially around urban cores and highways. displaying such high level of incomptence destabilizing the society as shimiles and abiy fill their big fat stomachs with more food and enjoying palaces. in fact no one can be blamed more then Abiy and Shimiles for allowing this silly game to occur.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 23 May 2023, 01:11

DefendTheTruth wrote:
22 May 2023, 16:10
DefendTheTruth wrote:
21 May 2023, 14:37
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Here is the revised version of your hullabaloo equation

Abiy +shimiles +OLF + hate= Terror in Ethiopia.

Defend the Lie is the only one who can't read the writing on the wall.

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 May 2024, 13:34

Is it still not clear that you failed to see what is happening today in Ethiopia? Or, are you simply allergic to the truth?

You can run away from the truth, but you can never escape it!

Take a tour of Amhara Kilili, the most vivid place currently where the truth of the statement has revealed itself.