Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

To Be Fair to Abiy, He did not say the WB CEO's term is 2 years, He said he expects significant change in 2 years

Post by sesame » 25 Jun 2023, 11:22

It seems like the Indian guy misunderstood what Abiy said. His reply indicates that like the Agames, he suffers a lot of inferiority complex.
Please wait, video is loading...

sesame
Member+

Re: To Be Fair to Abiy, He did not say the WB CEO's term is 2 years, He said he expects significant change in 2 years

Post by sesame » 25 Jun 2023, 12:30

Abiy's blunder was to say "the lucky guy". That is very crude. The Indian probably felt insulted. He may feel that it was not luck but his credentials that got him the job and that if there was any lucky guy in the room, it was Abiy himself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abere

Re: To Be Fair to Abiy, He did not say the WB CEO's term is 2 years, He said he expects significant change in 2 years

Post by Abere » 25 Jun 2023, 13:08

I think the Indian guy very well knows the profile Ethiopia under Abiy Ahmed. So, he does not believe whatever Abiy Ahmed tries to flatter him. Abiy thinks everyone in the world is as much fool as Ethiopians were hearing his lyrics "Eternal Ethiopiawinet: from Cradle-to-Grave".The Indian guy just dismissed him. Ironically, asking Abiy how he infamously wasted his 5-years.I never seen any straightshooter Indian before. Most Indians to me are situationals

Educator

Post by Educator » 25 Jun 2023, 14:02

If what Mamo Killo said is misunderstood by the whole world, then the answer by the WB president clarified it.
sesame wrote:
25 Jun 2023, 11:22
It seems like the Indian guy misunderstood what Abiy said. His reply indicates that like the Agames, he suffers a lot of inferiority complex.
Please wait, video is loading...